Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

Hi Magolis,

I have installed your Combo 23 pack. Thank you so much for this as it has given me a whole new exploration level. It worked first time.

I found the x-blockcity prefab, it is amazing ... Which led me to find Project Slaanhatten.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?37578-Project-Slaanhatten

I have followed his instructions to the letter and watched the video too. I cannot get his prefab city to show up with your mod file to work together. Can you please help with the RWGMIX.XML file PLEASE as he actually mentions you in the readme file.

quote "I will include a modified compo pack mixer so we can enjoy the fruits of Magolis' labour too"

Pleas help as with tis [refab 7DTD will be amazing ... Im not sure if the problem that I am on latest B93

Hi Magolis,

I have installed your Combo 23 pack. Thank you so much for this as it has given me a whole new exploration level. It worked first time.

I found the x-blockcity prefab, it is amazing ... Which led me to find Project Slaanhatten.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?37578-Project-Slaanhatten

I have followed his instructions to the letter and watched the video too. I cannot get his prefab city to show up with your mod file to work together. Can you please help with the RWGMIX.XML file PLEASE as he actually mentions you in the readme file.

quote "I will include a modified compo pack mixer so we can enjoy the fruits of Magolis' labour too"

Pleas help as with tis [refab 7DTD will be amazing ... Im not sure if the problem that I am on latest B93

When slaanhatten is updated to a15 i am sure the cp version will be there. But its rather easy.

Grab slaans dl. Open slaans prefab folder copy paste into game prefab folder. Next open slaan rwgmixer and paste the sections into there relative sections.

Then up top in the rulesets change the pos 0,0 to an unused one like 0,1. Or change wastelandhub to 0,1 and leave slaans at 0,0 so when you get to centre of map slaanhatten be easier to find

I'm having a strange issue. I've installed the compo pack numerous times before with it working. This time around with or without the compo pack I can go as far as I'd like and I'll never see any more than 8 different structures lol. It's really not too fun and I didn't realize it till a week into my world. Any ideas anyone? I'd like to fix this.

I'm having a strange issue. I've installed the compo pack numerous times before with it working. This time around with or without the compo pack I can go as far as I'd like and I'll never see any more than 8 different structures lol. It's really not too fun and I didn't realize it till a week into my world. Any ideas anyone? I'd like to fix this.

Best is to delete all and start install new from beginning. (this helps most times)

I also have strange Issues since 2 days.

Iam no more able to get the rwgworld spawning.

Perhaps I have screwed the code with my experimentals.

Yesterday a did a complete wipe.

VanillaRWG is working. But now I have to figure out whats wrong with the new CP iam working on.

Mag

Best is to delete all and start install new from beginning. (this helps most times)

I also have strange Issues since 2 days.

Iam no more able to get the rwgworld spawning.

Perhaps I have screwed the code with my experimentals.

Yesterday a did a complete wipe.

VanillaRWG is working. But now I have to figure out whats wrong with the new CP iam working on.

Mag

some of the terrain fixes I tried (the ones posted in another thread...) kept putting the prefabs in craters. So, i'm going vanilla on the biomes etc.

some of the terrain fixes I tried (the ones posted in another thread...) kept putting the prefabs in craters. So, i'm going vanilla on the biomes etc.

I still havent made any tests on this, but thx for the Info

tbh:

atm I do not much experimentals or tests. Because the RWG-spawning has to many little bugs.

Also the worldviever-engine is more bad as good atm.

But I saw a few screenshots of the upcoming stuff from Kinyajuu. Very cool shidd :)

He also said he will fix some rwg-custom-Issues and overwork some of the rwg-routines.

Overall I feel like to wait for A15 before I work on the mixer right now.

Iam glad to got the CP23 working (somehow:)) for the moment.

cheers

Mag

I still havent made any tests on this, but thx for the Info

tbh:

atm I do not much experimentals or tests. Because the RWG-spawning has to many little bugs.

Also the worldviever-engine is more bad as good atm.

But I saw a few screenshots of the upcoming stuff from Kinyajuu. Very cool shidd :)

He also said he will fix some rwg-custom-Issues and overwork some of the rwg-routines.

Overall I feel like to wait for A15 before I work on the mixer right now.

Iam glad to got the CP23 working (somehow:)) for the moment.

cheers

Mag

if you could suggest to him an easy way to add prefabs to the mixer that doesn't break the vanilla or require a lot of code edits that would be awesome.

So A15 stable is already out for over 14 hours, are we gonna get the updated compo-pack anytime soon?

you are kidding right? I'm going to assume I don't have to mention things like... people have jobs, family, that this is a hobby and not as important as eating, sleeping, drinking, talking to real life people.... I don't expect my server to be where I want it for another few days, as i'm waiting on valmod Ex... SDTD, and compo update.

So A15 stable is already out for over 14 hours, are we gonna get the updated compo-pack anytime soon?

so in 14 hours you sat there and waited for a new cp lol. Did you ever maybe ummmmm IDK try cp-23 if it works on a15 stable lol.. I will go ahead here and say yes since i am playing a15 stable with cp23 with no errors.

hey survivalists

Tommorrow I will Release COMPOPACK24

I brought the Wastycity, Wastytown and CoronadoCity back.

Just have to finetune the probs to let it look like ok.

And I have to increase the traders-durability.

I want them to appear in rurals and the Commoncity too.

stay tuned

Mag

When my son joined me the first time his console came up with cant find this prefab. So he added the prefab folder and baam he got into game fine.

Wait.. so this is bad news for those dedicated severs that are using/planning to integrate custom prefabs into the server am I right?

Wait.. so this is bad news for those dedicated severs that are using/planning to integrate custom prefabs into the server am I right?

Not really. Its fairly simple to install prefab folder into game folder. But yeh server owners will have to distribute the prefab folder to its players.

Archived