Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

I know laz man is redoing twd prison so it shouldn't be to long for that 1. The ss stadium may take a bit got to get in touch with stompynz and work on it.

I just finished adding decals back in today. Just finishing prep. on a new video then should be ready for download. :)

You should post the game LOGS to see the problem

Please go to common/7daystodie/7daystodie_data and upload here your output.log and we can have a look

Okies, i got two, one server side and one on my computer.

Dont know if the server side one makes any difference but who knows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znpdxdnoqb210kv/PC_Side_output_log.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xns2quxlvw9mj19/Server_output_log.zip?dl=0

Okies, i got two, one server side and one on my computer.

Dont know if the server side one makes any difference but who knows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znpdxdnoqb210kv/PC_Side_output_log.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xns2quxlvw9mj19/Server_output_log.zip?dl=0

Ok with your server output.log I see this -

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.390 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xcostum_collapsed_bldg_01(by_BuLLeTZ).tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xcostum_collapsed_bldg_01(by_BuLLeTZ).tts".

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.419 ERR Unable to load 'xcostum_collapsed_bldg_01(by_BuLLeTZ)', skipping.

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.420 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_01_intact.tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_01_intact.tts".

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.424 ERR Unable to load 'xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_01_intact', skipping.

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.424 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_02_intact.tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_02_intact.tts".

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.429 ERR Unable to load 'xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_02_intact', skipping.

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.430 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_03_intact.tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_03_intact.tts".

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.435 ERR Unable to load 'xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_ornate_03_intact', skipping.

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.435 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_governer_08.tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_governer_08.tts".

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.440 ERR Unable to load 'xvanilla_mp_waste_bldg_governer_08', skipping.

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.440 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_sewer_hole_1.tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_sewer_hole_1.tts".

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.445 ERR Unable to load 'xvanilla_mp_waste_sewer_hole_1', skipping.

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.445 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_sewer_hole_2.tts".

FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xvanilla_mp_waste_sewer_hole_2.tts".

Could go on but start here the prefabs listed in the errors are either missing from your RWGmixer or from the prefabs themselves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With your personal output.log -

2015-12-28T22:21:27 22.458 INF [MODS] No mods folder found

Is the only thing i can see

So far this mod has deleted all prefabs from the original game and only includes the modded prefabs. It also has deleted all biomes except for the winter biome and the burnt-out area. :(

What are you talking about? I still have all the biome. Forest, Winter, Desert, Burn, and plain. Although the transition to one biome to another is mess up. Also I seem to have mostly winter biome.

yea because on my computer i run no mods. all of them are installed on the server that i run.

Ok then on the server it is missing prefabs from the prefabs folder or from the rwgmixer itself. Just go thru one at a time add it to which ever one requires it ( I believe the rwgmixer itself) Simply either re download the compo pack and re add it to the server over writing the server files.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? I still have all the biome. Forest, Winter, Desert, Burn, and plain. Although the transition to one biome to another is mess up. Also I seem to have mostly winter biome.

I think he is talking bout vanilla prefabs and some hubs.

I can def vouch for Mags and state that Hubs atm is a big issue and the ones Mags has commented out are seriously messed up atm. In time we will uncover how it works but for now they must be left out.

IF installed correctly, it will start on a dedicated server without error messages...this I can confirm for my dedi hosted sever.

Prefab seeding is still subject of further exploration, but so far cities/towns fill well, wilderness spawns are a bit repetitive...lots of Army Camps, but we will see - at least the players on my server enjoy the diversity:)

Ok with your server output.log I see this -

2015-12-30T01:02:35 125.390 EXC Could not find file "c:\games\108_61_121_100_25000\1225601\7daystodie\Data\Prefabs\xcostum_collapsed_bldg_01(by_BuLLeTZ).tts".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With your personal output.log -

2015-12-28T22:21:27 22.458 INF [MODS] No mods folder found

Is the only thing i can see

The server log.

First possibility. The Prefabs aren't in the correct folder.

Second possibility: they aren't the A13 compatible ones.

Third possibility: Someone modified the server blocks.xml.

Fourth possibility: Another .xml is not loading which then prevents the blocks.xml from loading.

Ther eis no error suggesting #4; my money is on #1 and mebbeeeee #2.

if it was a blocks issue I don't think you would see "Cannot find"; you would see "cannot load" or such.

The client uses the server's .xmls; this is one reason you see no errors in yours.

You can forget the rwgmixer.xml as far as biomes go...at least for now. Hopefully we get that control back in 14.0.

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- fully compatible

Hey guys

I took some of the hubs with multiple prefabs out for now for following reason:

In 13.6 the anglepoint for a prefab is now on the upperleft corner (not in the lowerleft like before)

This means: Every prefab has to be set on its old position in the hub !!!)

Also the rotations of the prefabs play crazy now !!!

The Rotation of a prefab in HUB is set by 2 factors:

The "RortationToFaceNorth" - line in the prefabs-own xml !!!

And the "RotationToFaceRoad" - Command in the rwgmixer.xml !!!

So far no problem. That was fact in A12 too !!!

BUT:

Now it seems these two factors dont work in the same directions anymore !!!

One of them seems to rorate clockwise. The other counterclockwise now !!!

Not enough confusing ??? OK !!! :

It seems the "RotationToFaceRoad" - Command has a different anglepoint suddenly since A13.6 !!!

This means: The prefab moves and change its position when it is rotated !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete Lot and the streets are spawning fine like before !!!

Its only the prefabs positions that make problems !!!

I also figured out that when is water on the place where the hub should be - then strange things can happen to the complete hub

(couriositypalette goes from not spawning - spawning under water - to spawning 20 blocks deep under waterlevel - LOL )

my fazit:

Iam pretty sure - this is not supposed to be so !!! IMO its a BUG in the prefab-positioning-system in hubs !!!

Iam pretty sure - this will be changed soonest by TFP (if someone report it - and Kin is back at work !!!) !!!

Iam very sure - to work on the hubs now - is a worthless job now !!!

Bigger hubs have a bigger chance to spawn in/by waterbiome. Especially on the outer maparea.

And if so - then they screwedup anyway by the HUB-WATER-CONFLICT !!! (BUG !!!)

I personally want them back myself as soon as possible !!!

But I also dont want to make works 4 times per Alpha !!!

When i got the guaranty from the devs that this is supposed to be so - and stays !!! - then I will add them back !!!

Otherwise it will be back when the positioning-Issue is fixed by TFP !!!

I dont bow around BUGS !!!

I wait until they are fixed !!!

Thats the way I roll (since CP1 !)

Mag

ooooooh... "anglepoint" is "anchor point".

...now I understand. :)

Love ya mags! I get joy from both your work and your posts. :)

Ya ! - Thats what i meant - lol

(the fixed corner the prefab turns around)

I should use my dictonary more often - LOL

happy new year

Mag

Hey Mag. Thanks for your work as usual, love the pack. Played around for a bit with the latest release (tried out 3 seeds) and while I really like how varied the wilderness pois are once more, I found some funky stuff mostly with the terrain. For the most part biomes being strange...

- small strips of a biome inside another one. Or small "holes" in the snow biome which were filled with pine forest instead of snow, pine or maple forest (can't remember) also had "holes" which had desert in them. And weird biome borders in general

- a LOT of burnt forest on all 3 seeds I've tried (I guess I might have been just unlucky maybe?)

- Not sure if related to your pack or rwgmixer.xml, but something like 8 out of 10 cities I find are wasteland hubs (the ones with the grey/destroyed stone looking ground and scrap metal bars lying around. The ones that aren't those, are usually really small and very empty - 4 or 5 houses when there's enough space for 2-3x as many buildings.

Hey Mag. Thanks for your work as usual, love the pack. Played around for a bit with the latest release (tried out 3 seeds) and while I really like how varied the wilderness pois are once more, I found some funky stuff mostly with the terrain. For the most part biomes being strange...

- small strips of a biome inside another one. Or small "holes" in the snow biome which were filled with pine forest instead of snow, pine or maple forest (can't remember) also had "holes" which had desert in them. And weird biome borders in general

- a LOT of burnt forest on all 3 seeds I've tried (I guess I might have been just unlucky maybe?)

- Not sure if related to your pack or rwgmixer.xml, but something like 8 out of 10 cities I find are wasteland hubs (the ones with the grey/destroyed stone looking ground and scrap metal bars lying around. The ones that aren't those, are usually really small and very empty - 4 or 5 houses when there's enough space for 2-3x as many buildings.

the biomes-change is hardcoded !!!

there are 3 possibilities for city-hubs:

Common-Cities - Wasty-Cities - Coronado-City

i have tried 20 seeds - here is the result for the maincity-filling (0,0) :

Common-Cities - 9 times

Wasty-Cities - 9 times

Coronado-City - 2 times

Mag

the biomes-change is hardcoded !!!

there are 3 possibilities for city-hubs:

Common-Cities - Wasty-Cities - Coronado-City

i have tried 20 seeds - here is the result for the maincity-filling (0,0) :

Common-Cities - 9 times

Wasty-Cities - 9 times

Coronado-City - 2 times

Mag

Alright, I see. Was just wondering because the terrain strangeness started right after I put your pack back in, but I guess it must have been the test seeds then. Thanks for answering, seems I was just unlucky :)

@Magoli: Thank you for updating and improving the Compo Pack! Quick question: Do you have a list of which prefabs contains zombiedogs and hornets?

There are 2 ways u can combine a Entity (zeds or animals) with a prefab:

1. The static way:

Here is a entity set like a block in the editor. When this prefab is spawning, it spawns with the static entities inside.

Those Entities will only appear just one time - at first spawning - When u kill this entity its gone, and never comes back.

2. The dynamic way:

U can also let Zombie-groups appear near by the prefab when a player nears it.

It is set in each single prefabs xml. There u can set different values (class,size,trigger)

This method works over and over again. U just have to wait a piece of time until they spawn again.

What Zeds are spawning is set in another .xml-file. Most times its a mix of different Zombietypes.

OK - now to your question:

Hornets IMO not spawing static inside buildings !

Hornets and dogs appear automaticly around City-Hubs.

I don't have all Zed's from all Prefabs in mind - but here are a few.

Circus - dogs (static)

The followers of M - dogs (static)

some barns - dogs (dynamic)

AsiaHub_KungFuSchool - dogs (static) (not in pack right now)

I will check and overdou the complete Zombie-Spawning (dynamic and static) when iam finished with the Misrotations and the Hubwork !!!

I had to remove much of Zeds because some of the old ones are not used in game anymore.

I have to put them back and set the dynamic spawners new.

happy new year

Mag

Archived