Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

this kind of missing textures will be fixed for the next update?

2015-12-23_00001.jpg

like Blurt said: these are signs like the "©oldBeer"-signs. Its called "donotuse"-sign

many ppl think these are placeholders for missing textures. But no !!! This is OK !!!

But I saw something other. The tables have missrotated pipes as foots.

This is "xcostum_puplic_pool" and in the basements are more missrotated blocks.

Anyway - great screenshot - thx for that

btw:

Iam about to fix all the missrotations these days. Its a fiddeling job. Damn these new pipes LOL.

Anyway - i had to figure out the new rotation-system on the beds and pipes. This took 2 days.

Right now iam on letter "D" in the alphabetical order. (40 done - 400 left !)

this is why I havent posted InsKill - iam working rather than talking (just for u guys ;) )

thx for interrest and feedback

Mag

I have a question, this is my 1st time adding mod/prefab to 7D2D.

Can my friend join my MP game if I add this mod?

Or do they have to download the prefab pack too and install it?

This particular mod affects what's generated in the world, so your friend can join w/o having to install anything.

That's fantastic! Thanks for the fast respond Guppycur!

We'll have to see exactly what is changed with 13.6

It could be just the script that changes and the mixer.xml will not. In that case, no changes would need to be made to the mod.

If they change the mixer file, then you can manually add some of the prefabs into it, but I think more work is needed for the custom hubs. Magoli is usually pretty quick on that, so I see an update coming shortly after the patch if needed.

I ran this pack on A12 and it was awesome, missed out for initial A13 because I wanted to get the server up as soon as possible. The new random world gen has provided the perfect opportunity for loading this prefab pack onto a new map, so I'm keen as a bean on this! Hopefully there isn't too much that has changed in A13.6 and Magoli can get it updated quickly.

Thanks to everyone for your contributions on this prefab pack :)

I'm holding off for a bit until it all gets sorted; mag, you need any help buddy?

Iam on letter "F" right now. But had to stop. I have a little work to do for Hal first. Then I continue.

I asked Stallionsden to take care of the repairs in his builds. He already have started - thx Stalli !!!

But there is still much work to do. I think it still tooks one week work.

Its the same procedure for each prefab:

1. Spawning in Nava and walk through it. Watch the whole prefab for strange blocks or rotations

2. Fix the problems in editor

3. Spawn in Nava again - and check if its good now

Help would be awesome.

If anybody could go on from "Z" backwards. And just check if there is something to do.

When there are Prefabs that are ok - I can let them out - and will be faster at the end of list.

And if u find strangers u could tell me.

AND MERRY X-MAS TO U ALL :)

SantaMagout

Mag, dont bother updating my prison. I am almost done. Maybe release tomorrow, if not then the weekend. ^_^.

thx Laz :)

I wanted to ask u this anyway - cool dude :)

As i said: I go on alphabetical:

Ur others i already have done (brownstoneshouse , apartmentstores)

Could u take care of the nationalpark-prefabs and the ShoppingGALLERIA too ???

That would be great.

Mag

thx Laz :)

I wanted to ask u this anyway - cool dude :)

As i said: I go on alphabetical:

Ur others i already have done (brownstoneshouse , apartmentstores)

Could u take care of the nationalpark-prefabs and the ShoppingGALLERIA too ???

That would be great.

Mag

Sure thing.

It changed as in the biome setup at the bottom of the list, the distribution formula for POIs was adjusted, and some preliminary custom hub stuff for rural that I'm working on. A couple of pois were added to the distribution as well. Everything else should still work with 13.6 if it worked for 13.5.

It changed as in the biome setup at the bottom of the list, the distribution formula for POIs was adjusted, and some preliminary custom hub stuff for rural that I'm working on. A couple of pois were added to the distribution as well. Everything else should still work with 13.6 if it worked for 13.5.

How does the new align entry in the hub_layout affect things?

Or is it just another way to say rotation to road, with the integers now being a compass point?

And with the biome entries at the bottom of the mixer, is elevation now something we can no longer influence?

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- effectively affected

Can't say this works perfect in Alpha 13.6 but it did install and let a fresh world start up without crashing. In the 1st minute being in the game, found a rather large stadium to hold up in overnight which didn't look vanilla.

I'll update this post with more info as I explore 13.6

I also have this installed with Expanded Farming and Expanded Player Storage which mod completely different files.

LHammonds

I've installed version 12 with alpha 13.6 with some of the map already explored and the seams were quite bad with high cliffs at the edge of the cities BUT when I did a clean install with a map wipe everything seems to work fine. All the buildings I've seen are good and placed correctly even around the lakes the buildings look awesome. The bios area change overs are a bit strange though with sharp edges and when crossed the change is very fast however I'm not sure if that is a13.6 update or the mixer file.

hi guys

just saw it right now. 13.6 is out !!!

WOW TFP - THX for that !!! :)

Iam still on repairing the prefabs. I starting now with letter "H"

When iam finished i will check all the new stuff and changes in 13.6 !!!

And finally i have to add the wasteland back to the xml's again.

Now that all biomes are back again - Iam able to ensure a better POI's-mix per biome and a better variety.

Iam also interrested if some of the Issues are gone now !? (esp. townfilling and wilderness-variety)

OK now I give fullthrottle

Mag

thats what im talking about mate, I had to throw back your last rwg file back into the game since im in an area where my base is what I believe to be a custom prefab, if it is not im close to the china town looking area and dont know what will happen when the game tries to finish loading it without the right xml's.

Archived