Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

I'm guessing that these cars are not supposed to be parked inside. In the ceiling. Above the food court.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12183[/ATTACH]

Could be decoration; I've been to places where they have weird decor like that:)

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- or not

thx for the response guys

a lot of helpful infos in case of the empty towns.

It looks like i couldnt do anything right now against the lame filling :(

(when its really hardcoded!)

Also thx rpgjunkie74 for the pics. OFC its NOT supposed to be :) - Will fix that !!!

@Slaan: try following:

<hub_rule name="bigCity"> <!-- EDIT-->

<hub_type value="city"/>

<width value="721, 824" />

<height value="721, 824" />

<path_material value="asphalt" />

<path_radius value="7" />

<prefab_rule name="bigCityPrefabs" prob="1"/>

</hub_rule>

the first value is the min-size / the 2nd value is the max size of the hub.

U have to let him a little choice - a range !!

Just an idea!!! But very hard screenshots mate !!! :)

I never saw such discrambled cityblocks before - lol (its also kinda cool!)

mag out

I'm guessing that these cars are not supposed to be parked inside. In the ceiling. Above the food court.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12183[/ATTACH]

Oh sorry my bad I was in a hurry trying to escape a horde lol :-P got air borne and yeh hehe the other one was marty McFlies hover car used to traverse the time line continuum

Could be decoration; I've been to places where they have weird decor like that:)

I believe its supposeed to be a streetsign. It was taken over as I added the cars back to game.

4 types streetsigns was the placeholders in the prefabs.

When i converted the specific signs to cars in A13 - all signs (of this type) became now cars.

As I said - I just quickchanged all stuff in the editor by feeling without having a look at the result.

I wonder that there are not much more burnouts. :)

out-mag

That was actually my first thought! I thought it was a hot rod-themed cafe or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe its supposeed to be a streetsign. It was taken over as I added the cars back to game.

4 types streetsigns was the placeholders in the prefabs.

When i converted the specific signs to cars in A13 - all signs (of this type) became now cars.

As I said - I just quickchanged all stuff in the editor by feeling without having a look at the result.

I wonder that there are not much more burnouts. :)

out-mag

Mag, you are awesome for all the work you're putting into this. Seriously.

Did some messing around. Removed the wasty city and towns all together as I hate them. My hub city is now way more populated with prefabs and such and I love it.

Only problem is, the other towns are very unpopulated. The larger towns are okay I guess.

I do have a question though. Is it possible to spawn more than one hub? or a city like the hub city? I like the way the hub city is giving me lots of lootable buildings VS the other towns not giving squat.

hey guys

all the nasty misrotations will be fixed in the next update.

It mostly belongs to: cars,pipes,beds,(coffins?)

however: I will check each prefab singely for strangers somewhere later (perhaps during the christmas-days).

So - no need anymore to post those estetical Issues. Especially for the pipes and car misrotations.

THX for ur work on that guys !! :) OFC u still can post pics - if u want ! :)

I know that all cars (the ones one the parkinglots!) and all pipes misrotated now. I had no ability to keep the old rotations.

I asked for screenshots of beds that still clips walls or stuff !!!

But it seems i have found almost all.

The few blocks that are still strange are really no gamebreakers IMO !!!

But OFC they will be fixed !!! No worries ;)

more important right now:

I struggle my brain about the bad filled towns.

Any ideas ???

Mag

hey guys

all the nasty misrotations will be fixed in the next update.

It mostly belongs to: cars,pipes,beds,(coffins?)

however: I will check each prefab singely for strangers somewhere later (perhaps during the christmas-days).

So - no need anymore to post those estetical Issues. Especially for the pipes and car misrotations.

THX for ur work on that guys !! :) OFC u still can post pics - if u want ! :)

I know that all cars (the ones one the parkinglots!) and all pipes misrotated now. I had no ability to keep the old rotations.

I asked for screenshots of beds that still clips walls or stuff !!!

But it seems i have found almost all.

The few blocks that are still strange are really no gamebreakers IMO !!!

But OFC they will be fixed !!! No worries ;)

more important right now:

I struggle my brain about the bad filled towns.

Any ideas ???

Mag

Any ETA? (for the update, not for the "christmas revision") so I can wait or organize other kind of server

Did this mod change anything about world terrain generation? except for the houses of course. I'm talking about how mountains are created for example. Because since I'm using this mod I'm getting some horrible generated terrain near roads or horrible rectangular cliffs. Maybe it's just coincidence.

13.4 made no changes to the rgw mixer, so there isn't any reason this wouldn't be compatible.

The horrible terrain is the RGW mixer's procedures. It's been an issue since a12, and is amplified in a13. Hoping the pimps resolve that part soon. I get it on both Vanilla and with the pack just the same.

Archived