Compo-Pack for Random Gen

hey guys

COMPOPACK for Alpha13 comes out soon !!! (today or tommorrow)

I have it already running and about to do the last estetical fixes.

101 block-ID's have changed !!! (+ the new Car-Prefabs)

I have already converted all Prefabs (plus all Vanilla Ones) to A13 manually.

All is working fine like before. Have no redmessages in the console anymore :) !!!!

But all the beds in all Prefabs are misrotated now.

Iam about to fix this right now (g-z left - 4-5 hours work left).

Also the new pipes and the new prefab-cars are misroted in the Prefabs since convertion (will fix this later).

stay tuned

Mag

Awesome Mag! thanks!

UPDATE-TIME !!!!

COMPOPACK_12 (for Alpha 13.1) IS OUT NOW !!!

to get it go to the OpeningPost

This is the first COMPOPACK-Release for A13 !!!

There were many,many block-Id-changes (101) !!! Amost all work is done (except some estetical things like misrotations of some blocks).

However - Now everything works and spawns 100% errorfree and fine (like before!) !!!

here are the changes in detail:

Changelog COMPOPACK 12:

WORK IN A12.5:

- new Prefab/new Hub: xcostum_basketball_arena(by_LowfDog)a12_v1

- new Hub: IndustrialHub(by_Magoli)

WORK IN A13:

- changed about 90 block-ID's (to let the prefabs look like they did before a13)

- added the 12 new Vanilla-Prefabs to the Pack (8 abandoned houses - parkinglot_03 - utility_waterworks - 2 waterTowers)

- renamed all the custom-prefabs

- added the burnt_forest to the prefab's xml's again (to let the Prefabs appear in the burnt_forest again)

- worked on the wilderness-variety (IMO there are not so many Same-POI's over and over again anymore :) !!! )

- added now all Vanilla-Prefabs to the "xvanilla_..."-set (except the ones used in the custom-hubs. These Hub's uses still the Vanilla-Prefabs yet !!!)

- bugfix: changed yoffset from -37 to -34 in "xcostum_NSiteMissileSilo(byEphoie)a13_v1"

- changed all showerglass-blocks to buisnessglass-blocks in "xcostum_basketball_arena(by_LowfDog)a13_v1"

(because it still have a bad negative impact to the fps-rate in A13 !!! - even in a solo-singleplayer-map fps decreases 20-40 points! )

- changed all misrotated bed01 - bed01frame - and bed02 in the prefabs

thats all for today

have fun

Mag

Is there any ETA on when the beds and pipe rotation will be fixed? Only thing thats killing it for me right now. Thanks for the awesome work tho.

I have already rotated almost all the beds in the released version (COMPOPACK 12) !!! (Have I forgot a few ???)

Overall I havent tested all the Prefabs singely. I just have rotated the beds by feeling in the editor !!!

(Could be that I have missed a few.)

If u have found some misrotated beds anyway - pls report it here (with screenshot when possible!) !!!

I will fix that for the next version. I will also fix the misrotated cars, pipes and all other strange blocks !!!

@all:

thank u so much for your feedback and the kind words guys.

have fun

Mag

Magoli, why have you included Slaan's sewer & subway prefabs when they aren't compatible w/ A13?

I have a gentleman-agreement with Slaan for that:

The sewer & subway isn't part of the COMPOPACK !!!!

It is - and stays and extension to the pack !!!

But Slaan and me are working together to keep up the Sewers-pack compatible to the COMPOPACK !!!

I dont know the state of it right now- and if its already ready to use !!!!

(I believe Slaan said its working yesterday in chat !?!)

Mag

I have a gentleman-agreement with Slaan for that:

The sewer & subway isn't part of the COMPOPACK !!!!

It is - and stays and extension to the pack !!!

But Slaan and me are working together to keep up the Sewers-pack compatible to the COMPOPACK !!!

I dont know the state of it right now- and if its already ready to use !!!!

(I believe Slaan said its working yesterday in chat !?!)

Mag

Argh I thought it was in lolz :-(. Cant wait til its in :-) another awesome addition to the pack :-)

Argh I thought it was in lolz :-(. Cant wait til its in :-) another awesome addition to the pack :-)

no stalli

you misunderstood:

The Sewers and subways will be never included to the COMPOPACK.

Thats what Slaan and me decided sometime earlier.

I do what I can to keep the COMPOPACK compatible to the SEWERS&SUBWAY-SYSTEM. Also Slaan do it so backwards.

Iam in constant conversation with Slaan - that both packs are compatible together.

If he wants me to fix something in the pack - i will try to establish it !

So - If u guys want the SEWERS&SUBWAY-SYSTEM also installed, then first install the Compopack and after that: Install Slaan's pack!

Mag

• Roland locked this topic