Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

On 9/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, wolfbain5 said:

after a19.1 stable

YES! Here we are.

On 9/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, wolfbain5 said:

not gonna say how far after

image.png.8c5356f13e9eb070d78a10ea7674d892.png

I'm actually just here to say you people do outstanding work and we grunting hooligans don't deserve you. Well...some of us do. But not most of us.

40 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hey Stallionsden, don't you go let Wolfbain5 touch the loot setting, it will reduce it even more and with what it costs to clean the prefabs or did you let it do it? 😀

making a special no gouki loot setting that searches for the steam user id.

we are both doing the cleaning in an attempt to lower lag spikes.

3 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hey Stallionsden, don't you go let Wolfbain5 touch the loot setting, it will reduce it even more and with what it costs to clean the prefabs or did you let it do it? 😀

I tried man i really did lol. 

4 hours ago, Boidster said:

YES! Here we are.

image.png.8c5356f13e9eb070d78a10ea7674d892.png

I'm actually just here to say you people do outstanding work and we grunting hooligans don't deserve you. Well...some of us do. But not most of us.

Thank you.  We are going as fast as we can but this pack will be something that hopefully will make you all happy. 

31 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

not really he didnt, Stall just whines about not being allowed to put 1000's of zombies in a single prefab

Speaking of that...

We went through the PEER cafe as per your request mate and noticed a couple of things.

After having wrenched the cars as requested the thing that I guess you expected to happen didn't.  I'm being deliberately obtuse here so as not to spoil it.

I'll DM you with the details but it needs a look at the very least I think. 

I have a question about the textures .. when using combo pack in game or other modders using them (POI) .. I and several others have been getting some real ugly textures until you are next to them and they do their final look .. being brick-stone-siding or whatever ... Have these POI ever been updated to the New textures that TFP are using?? 

Just Wondering if that why we are getting some really Bad texture on building at a distance. 

This is version A19, ever since the " A 19 " series came out, more so than ever before. 

Thank you

that is part of the reason for the updates, but part of it is you have so much more is loading now. video settings and vid ram will be a part of this so is the amount of textures being streamed in. not necessarily the variety, but the sheer volume.

currently we are working on reducing textures with block updates, and removing internal textures <textures between blocks> and textures underground that arent seen, but still streamed. then we have to go through and check for any visible areas where paint is still visible but was removed and replace it. there is a lot to do, so we will be late with the next pack.

Not working for A19.1 (B4). I updated to the latest hotfix 45, followed the video guide, still get NULL REFERENCE (Blah blah typical RED lettered error that 0.1% of the population can understand)

I doubt it's any mods causing the issue since they load up just fine without Compo

#Feelsbadman I was really hoping to use compo poi's again :( 

1 hour ago, Encrypted73 said:

Not working for A19.1 (B4). I updated to the latest hotfix 45, followed the video guide, still get NULL REFERENCE (Blah blah typical RED lettered error that 0.1% of the population can understand)

I doubt it's any mods causing the issue since they load up just fine without Compo

#Feelsbadman I was really hoping to use compo poi's again :( 

how are you using 19.1b4?

and we are close to releasing 46, got rid of most null refs. havent found any in this version yet, running a test map today to verify

2 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

I have a 19.1 b8 stable game going, havent had that problem. did you remove the previous cp before updating. there were a few bad files in it. and it required a new world because of prefab boundary issues that we resolved in 45 hotfix

I think I narrowed it down as to why it was stuck at 19.1 B4, I was using mod launcher (I thought it would update steam too, but guess not lol) oh well. I'll use steam this time and see if that will get me to b8 (And to answer your question, I havn't used regular compo because I was using Darkness falls and War3zuk overhauls and (I think?) according to their description, correct me if wrong, they use a "Tweaked" version of compo? so I had to completely clean out the prefab folder back then. But then I went back to Vanilla recently but I missed the compo poi's and thought I'd try HOTFIX45.  So should I try 45 or 46 since you guys might release 46 soon anyways? Sorry for all the confusion LOL

59 minutes ago, Encrypted73 said:

I think I narrowed it down as to why it was stuck at 19.1 B4, I was using mod launcher (I thought it would update steam too, but guess not lol) oh well. I'll use steam this time and see if that will get me to b8 (And to answer your question, I havn't used regular compo because I was using Darkness falls and War3zuk overhauls and (I think?) according to their description, correct me if wrong, they use a "Tweaked" version of compo? so I had to completely clean out the prefab folder back then. But then I went back to Vanilla recently but I missed the compo poi's and thought I'd try HOTFIX45.  So should I try 45 or 46 since you guys might release 46 soon anyways? Sorry for all the confusion LOL

45 works so play around with that but cp46 will require a new world once out

• Roland locked this topic

Archived