Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

31 minutes ago, NSHGaming said:

deleted 13 peercafe, but still get null error, so i guess its dead since one of the players has spawned it somewhere. When i delete game folder and create new world with same map is loads fine.

Just wait til the hotfix. Should be close.

The 2 prefabs causing errors have been fixed and a 3rd fixed as it was vorked from a imposter attempt that went horribly wrong altho that 1 didnt cause errors. 

Just awaiting magolis final checks on it and you should have it in your hands. 

Hmm.. it's great having some new POIs, but a lot of these are kinda bland? A bunch I've gone to have either lacked any kind of loot or have been extremely imbalanced with piles upon piles of loot crates in every building, and every single one so far has had reinforced locked doors everywhere. Everything is just completely sealed up and a real chore to explore in stone axe newbie days.  That trader building with all 5 traders is pretty loopy.

22 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Just wait til the hotfix. Should be close.

The 2 prefabs causing errors have been fixed and a 3rd fixed as it was vorked from a imposter attempt that went horribly wrong altho that 1 didnt cause errors. 

Just awaiting magolis final checks on it and you should have it in your hands. 

Will it fix current worlds or just fix next world i generate. I deleted world information and had server load it fresh again after deleting the peercafe and transferred all the player data except decorations folder back into saved folder. The server started fine. Since i reloaded fresh world did it start this time without peercafe since i deleted that from prefab. We only lost stuff we put on ground.

8 minutes ago, NSHGaming said:

Will it fix current worlds or just fix next world i generate. I deleted world information and had server load it fresh again after deleting the peercafe and transferred all the player data except decorations folder back into saved folder. The server started fine. Since i reloaded fresh world did it start this time without peercafe since i deleted that from prefab. We only lost stuff we put on ground.

Unfort peercafe wasnt the only one lol. 

But i dont believe your old character will work. But wolfbain5 can probably answer that 1. 

this time around it was to fix quest bugs, quest tiers, volumes that were incorrect or just needed better management and block corrections. 46 is still more of the same. I still have to go through them for quest pathing to be able to enter and such. loot rebalance may be in 46 - 47. there is so much loot out there, and we feel not every poi should have all that much, after all, other have looted too. And as for questing and resetting prefabs you still get items from the trader rewards. but at least this way you have more variety in questing locations. especially at t4 and t5

2 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Unfort peercafe wasnt the only one lol. 

But i dont believe your old character will work. But wolfbain5 can probably answer that 1. 

Guess we will play it till it breaks again and regen new world when hotfix comes out. It did load again once i loaded fresh map.

I'm sorta new but have been lurking in the forums. When you guys say that it breaks, does the server running this compopack/nitrogen have a hang/desync behavior when these prefabs give issues?

Thanks for the awesome prefabs, it makes this game so much more interesting with varieties to explore!

18 minutes ago, domingothegamer said:

I'm sorta new but have been lurking in the forums. When you guys say that it breaks, does the server running this compopack/nitrogen have a hang/desync behavior when these prefabs give issues?

Thanks for the awesome prefabs, it makes this game so much more interesting with varieties to explore!

it means that when you exit the game, you cant reload that savegame. even if you remove the offending 2 prefabs, they are already in the game and done the damage. even replacing with the 2 replacements, the old one stays in memory so to speak. the only recourse is to start a new one. I am not sure even removing the rg files after replacing the prefabs would work. and if it did, your base and everything in it would be gone.

hotfix02 for CP45 is out now !!!

We found the Issue and fixed it !!! It was 2 corrupted prefabs !!!

It was xcostum_PeerCafe(by_Stallionsden) and xcostum_Stallionsdens_Ranch(by_Stallionsden) - they had too much Sleepers in one single Volume

Once you have got the NullRef-freeze when loading your map it is needed to start a new world !!!

If u havent any problems yet u can continue using your existing map !!!

However we strongly recommend to install the hotfix02 to avoid your game to get corrupted and get lost !!! (then u will be able to continue your existing map without getting any Issues )

to get COMPOPACK_45hotfix02(for Alpha19stable_built180) pls go to the Opening Post

you can still use the examplemap (name: CP45hotfix001) !!!

here is what have changed in hotfix02:

CHANGELOG COMPOPACK 45hotfix02

xcostum_Bills_1(by_Theodryck)
filled gap in prefab ground

xcostum_prefabhome1(by_Riahsaurus_Rex)
fixed driveway with ramp

xcostum_Car_Dealership_old(by_P1ut0nium)
fixed street lamp rotations

xcostum_Multi_Trader(by_Sparrow)
fixed floating grass block
removed excessive loot

xcostum_timbershop(by_magoli)
fixed sleeper volume error

xcostum_Firestation(by_Slick50)
fixed rotated blocks
added deco
adjusted sleeper spawns
added quest marker
added quest line to xml

xcostum_ShoppingCenter_Galleria(by_Laz_Man)
fixed block rotations
reset sleeper volumes
added sleeper spawns
added fetch locations
block updates
blocks repainted
set to t4

xcostum_MultiStore(by_ANT)
added sleeper volumes
added sleeper spawn locations
visual overhaul
block update

xcostum_PeerCafe(by_Stallionsden)
fixed sleeper volumes that were causing world crash

xcostum_Stallionsdens_Ranch(by_Stallionsden)
fixed sleeper volumes that were causing world crash

xcostum_ThemePark(by_stallionsden)
sleeper volume rework

I use Nitrogen alot and previously used the Compo pack in 18.4. It adds alot of new POI which is great but my only gripe as such is that when last using it I had  2 or 3 of the same POI in quite a small radius around where i established my base. I recall these were the smaller disused airfields, Ouch airlines or something like that? Is it usual when using the compo pack to have identical added POI within such small radius of each other? I also had a hell of alot of the oriental type towns spread across the map? So alot of towns were quite similar rather than different which kinda defeated the object of using the compo pack

7 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

I use Nitrogen alot and previously used the Compo pack in 18.4. It adds alot of new POI which is great but my only gripe as such is that when last using it I had  2 or 3 of the same POI in quite a small radius around where i established my base. I recall these were the smaller disused airfields, Ouch airlines or something like that? Is it usual when using the compo pack to have identical added POI within such small radius of each other? I also had a hell of alot of the oriental type towns spread across the map? So alot of towns were quite similar rather than different which kinda defeated the object of using the compo pack

Hi nickuk01

If you want them to only be generated in a specific place, do this: Example

Before: xcostum_CanucksCoffee (by_Genosis), COMMERCIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 0, -2,42,11,50, downtown; smalltown; industrial

After: xcostum_CanucksCoffee (by_Genosis), COMMERCIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 0, -2,42,11,50, downtown

Edit it in the CompoPack list.

In Nitrogen there is an option of custom towns, select only one of each type and thus you only generate a single place of Asian towns and the others.

The airports and asian towns are here, in custom towns.

// AIRPORT BIG:
xcostum_airport_rundown (by_gt), Commercial; Downtown; Industrial; ResidentialNew; ResidentialOld; Residential, 0, -11,290,54,186, custom_outback_size_1

// AIRPORT SETTLEMENT 1:
xcostum_airport1 (by_ouch), Residential, 1, -1,200,20,68, custom_settlement_size_8
lodge_01, COMMERCIAL, 2, -4,58,23,55, custom_settlement_size_8
xcostum_CrashedAirplane (by_LazMan), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 2, -6,48,18,88, custom_settlement_size_8
hotel_roadside_01, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 2, -1,45,13,45, custom_settlement_size_8
parking_lot_02, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 1, -1,35,11,35, custom_settlement_size_8
xcostum_Power_Station (by_LuckyStar), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIAL, 0, -9,20,24,20, custom_settlement_size_8
utility_electric_co_01, INDUSTRIAL, 2, -8,45,31,45, custom_settlement_size_8

// AIRPORT SETTLEMENT 2:
xcostum_airport2 (by_ouch), Commercial; Downtown; Industrial; ResidentialNew; ResidentialOld; Residential, 1, -6,200,19,68, custom_settlement_size_5
army_barracks_01, INDUSTRIAL, 2, -5,51,40,97, custom_settlement_size_5
hotel_roadside_02, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 2, -5,45,19,45, custom_settlement_size_5
parking_lot_03, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 1, -1,35,11,35, custom_settlement_size_5
xcostum_RaceTrack (by_Guppycur), COMMERCIAL; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 2, -6,141,34,103, custom_settlement_size_5

// ASIA_POI'S:
xcostum_Asia_Apartments (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 3, -1,24,17,44, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_ChineseGate (by_XXX), COMMERCIAL, 0,0,4,8,29, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_ChineseMarket (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 1, -1,28,9,32, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Dojo (by_RedLotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 3,0,24,19,34, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_KhooKongsi (by_StompyNZ), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 3, -2,23,13,29, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_KungFuSchool (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 2, -1,34,13,35, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Livinghouse_sm_01 (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,24,13,20, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_ModernCottage_01 (by_StompyNZ), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,24,9,20, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Pagoda (by_RedLotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,34,32,34, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Pagoda_sm_01 (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,22,26,22, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Restaurant (by_Redlotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 3, -1,43,25,36, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Restaurant_city (by_Redlotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 3, -1,45,25,45, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Swordmaster (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 2, -1,24,13,20, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Temple9Powermonks (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 2, -1,26,40,26, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_TempleMiddleVillage (by_SylenThunder), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 1, -5,72,34,73, custom_town_size_15

Regards

I have problems! latest version (license). there is the last generator, everything you need is filled in folders. The map is generated but the map in not quite normal places textures appear that can be passed but at the same time broken as resources.

for example

example.png

here is settings of map

settings.png

7 minutes ago, exalibussus said:

I have problems! latest version (license). there is the last generator, everything you need is filled in folders. The map is generated but the map in not quite normal places textures appear that can be passed but at the same time broken as resources.

for example

example.png

its a vanilla-bug that belongs to wrong mesh-textures

open console and type this:

pois

this should solve the strange grafic-bugs

21 minutes ago, exalibussus said:

for example

example.png

here is settings of map

settings.png

this happens in vanilla alot as well, it is in their list of known issues. something about the LOD not unloading properly. a log out and back in will fix it, or you can turn off lod when in a building twith the pois command.

This has NOTHING to do with the cp pack. not yelling in caps, but stressing it to get the point across

19 hours ago, Lumpus said:

Thanks for all of the hard work

If possible, please redo/replace the CP45hotfixoo1 map... it seems to be at least 40%+ burnt biome 😕

hi Lumpus

on the examplemap there is indeed some burnt biome and also there are a bunch of wasteland-craters but I dont think its 40%+ of burnt biome !!!

pls check the preview-jpg inside the examplemap-folder to see it yourself - maybe u have spawned in a bigger cluster of burntbiome and think all the whole map is look like this - but its not. All the Northside of the map hasnt any burntbiome - also the complete southside of the map doesnt have any burntbiome

IMO the amount of biomes has a balanced amount of each biome over the whole map

its true - in the Nitrogen-options i have set the biome value to "more burnt and wasteland" because in Nitrogen-default-settings there is NO burnt or wasteland at all (thats how Damocles wants the world to look like) - but the result of "more burnt and wasteland" is that every biome has about the same amount of appearance. And thats how I want the world to look like

10 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi nickuk01

If you want them to only be generated in a specific place, do this: Example

Before: xcostum_CanucksCoffee (by_Genosis), COMMERCIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 0, -2,42,11,50, downtown; smalltown; industrial

After: xcostum_CanucksCoffee (by_Genosis), COMMERCIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 0, -2,42,11,50, downtown

Edit it in the CompoPack list.

In Nitrogen there is an option of custom towns, select only one of each type and thus you only generate a single place of Asian towns and the others.

The airports and asian towns are here, in custom towns.

// AIRPORT BIG:
xcostum_airport_rundown (by_gt), Commercial; Downtown; Industrial; ResidentialNew; ResidentialOld; Residential, 0, -11,290,54,186, custom_outback_size_1

// AIRPORT SETTLEMENT 1:
xcostum_airport1 (by_ouch), Residential, 1, -1,200,20,68, custom_settlement_size_8
lodge_01, COMMERCIAL, 2, -4,58,23,55, custom_settlement_size_8
xcostum_CrashedAirplane (by_LazMan), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 2, -6,48,18,88, custom_settlement_size_8
hotel_roadside_01, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 2, -1,45,13,45, custom_settlement_size_8
parking_lot_02, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 1, -1,35,11,35, custom_settlement_size_8
xcostum_Power_Station (by_LuckyStar), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIAL, 0, -9,20,24,20, custom_settlement_size_8
utility_electric_co_01, INDUSTRIAL, 2, -8,45,31,45, custom_settlement_size_8

// AIRPORT SETTLEMENT 2:
xcostum_airport2 (by_ouch), Commercial; Downtown; Industrial; ResidentialNew; ResidentialOld; Residential, 1, -6,200,19,68, custom_settlement_size_5
army_barracks_01, INDUSTRIAL, 2, -5,51,40,97, custom_settlement_size_5
hotel_roadside_02, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 2, -5,45,19,45, custom_settlement_size_5
parking_lot_03, COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN, 1, -1,35,11,35, custom_settlement_size_5
xcostum_RaceTrack (by_Guppycur), COMMERCIAL; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 2, -6,141,34,103, custom_settlement_size_5

// ASIA_POI'S:
xcostum_Asia_Apartments (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 3, -1,24,17,44, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_ChineseGate (by_XXX), COMMERCIAL, 0,0,4,8,29, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_ChineseMarket (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 1, -1,28,9,32, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Dojo (by_RedLotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 3,0,24,19,34, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_KhooKongsi (by_StompyNZ), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 3, -2,23,13,29, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_KungFuSchool (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 2, -1,34,13,35, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Livinghouse_sm_01 (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,24,13,20, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_ModernCottage_01 (by_StompyNZ), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,24,9,20, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Pagoda (by_RedLotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,34,32,34, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Pagoda_sm_01 (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 0, -1,22,26,22, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Restaurant (by_Redlotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 3, -1,43,25,36, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Restaurant_city (by_Redlotus), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 3, -1,45,25,45, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Swordmaster (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 2, -1,24,13,20, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_Temple9Powermonks (by_magoli), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD; RESIDENTIAL, 2, -1,26,40,26, custom_town_size_15
xcostum_Asia_TempleMiddleVillage (by_SylenThunder), COMMERCIAL; DOWNTOWN; INDUSTRIAL; RESIDENTIALNEW; RESIDENTIALOLD, 1, -5,72,34,73, custom_town_size_15

Regards

Thank you for taking the time Gouki... much appreciated

I can't understand what the problem is. 
I have all tasks from pieces of paper lead 0 meters to the collection
 point. And those who come to me - on the contrary, have no initial
 assignments. the one who has the prefab loaded from the compop has
 problems with textures (overlapping). and those who do not have
 them - everything is fine.

6 hours ago, exalibussus said:

if it is about the visual glitch that allows you to walk through blocks and such, that is a vanilla base game issue with the LOD not unloading as you approach. it is in the known issues of the bugs section of the main forum. There is nothing any modder can do about that. we all will have to wait for ftp to fix it first

16 hours ago, exalibussus said:

I get the borked rally markers for the challenge quests pretty frequently as well; however it seems to be a Nitrogen issue, as it happens even with a vanilla prefab list. The only solution I've found is generate multiple maps and try them out until you get one that works.

It's the map itself that is bugged apparently, starting a new game on that map with a different save name will also give bugged challenge rally's. It's only the challenges that give a rally marker (Give me a Z, Silence of the Lambs, Dog Days Are Over, etc.) the kill animals ones and the treasure chest ones work fine.

As I said this appears to be a Nitrogen issue, not a CompoPack issue. Paste this into one of your mods with a recipe xml to test easily:

<recipe name="qc_blitzdefense" count="1">
            <ingredient name="resourceYuccaFibers" count="1"/>
        </recipe>

1 hour ago, Skullfracture said:

I get the borked rally markers for the challenge quests pretty frequently as well; however it seems to be a Nitrogen issue, as it happens even with a vanilla prefab list. The only solution I've found is generate multiple maps and try them out until you get one that works.

It's the map itself that is bugged apparently, starting a new game on that map with a different save name will also give bugged challenge rally's. It's only the challenges that give a rally marker (Give me a Z, Silence of the Lambs, Dog Days Are Over, etc.) the kill animals ones and the treasure chest ones work fine.

As I said this appears to be a Nitrogen issue, not a CompoPack issue. Paste this into one of your mods with a recipe xml to test easily:

<recipe name="qc_blitzdefense" count="1">
            <ingredient name="resourceYuccaFibers" count="1"/>
        </recipe>

ah, these rally markers... yeah we have nothing to do with that

So I'm using nitrogen and compo pack. First city come across has trader base with every single trader in one large building. Loads of crates you can loot also. Never seen this before. Is it one of the custom compo pack POI or have TFP included this in the vanilla game? Am using some other mods but not aware of any of them adding a custom trader post/building. I don't want to use it cos it has sooo much stuff you can loot and is too OT for me. Any guidance/feedback appreciated.

1 minute ago, nickuk01 said:

So I'm using nitrogen and compo pack. First city come across has trader base with every single trader in one large building. Loads of crates you can loot also. Never seen this before. Is it one of the custom compo pack POI or have TFP included this in the vanilla game? Am using some other mods but not aware of any of them adding a custom trader post/building. I don't want to use it cos it has sooo much stuff you can loot and is too OT for me. Any guidance/feedback appreciated.

there are 2 multi traders in cp45. I have cut back the loot in the 1 with 5 traders. it still seems like too much for me as well, but awaiting player feedback. removed 1 weapon bag, the munitions crate, and the small boss box. in the one we have currently released.

the 1 I labeled the quad because it has 4 traders will soon be receiving a loot cutback as well, but not elimination, after all, it wont have all 4 workstations in it.

loot rebalance will be happening to all pois from this point forward. it will take me a while to do quest walk throughs to all 340 prefabs. need to make sure t1's and t2's have a clear path as well as a vanilla oriented unlocked small boss box. I will be starting loot balances on t1's and progress in order from there. traders first tho

6 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

there are 2 multi traders in cp45. I have cut back the loot in the 1 with 5 traders. it still seems like too much for me as well, but awaiting player feedback. removed 1 weapon bag, the munitions crate, and the small boss box. in the one we have currently released.

the 1 I labeled the quad because it has 4 traders will soon be receiving a loot cutback as well, but not elimination, after all, it wont have all 4 workstations in it.

loot rebalance will be happening to all pois from this point forward. it will take me a while to do quest walk throughs to all 340 prefabs. need to make sure t1's and t2's have a clear path as well as a vanilla oriented unlocked small boss box. I will be starting loot balances on t1's and progress in order from there. traders first tho

Hi Wolf I found the one i came across which is the multi trader by Sparrow. Has waayyy to much loot for me so gonna delete those files from my prefab list for now which I assume will be ok and not break anything? Can you identify the other multi trader as you mention there are 2?

2 minutes ago, nickuk01 said:

Hi Wolf I found the one i came across which is the multi trader by Sparrow. Has waayyy to much loot for me so gonna delete those files from my prefab list for now which I assume will be ok and not break anything? Can you identify the other multi trader as you mention there are 2?

Aah I assume its the one by War3zuk which has multi trader in description! - duh 

• Roland locked this topic

Archived