Jump to content

Compo-Pack for Random Gen


Magoli

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, wolfbain5 said:

a switch in a sexual way. and you are supposed to be the perv of Navezgane? bwahahaha

You have officially been trolled sir :)   
 

That was almost too easy.  Even if i didnt know what a switch was the Context was obvious and id look it up, c’mon wolfboy!! 
 

all in good fun.

 

 

 

 

Edited by SnowDog1942 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SnowDog1942 said:

You have officially been trolled sir :)   
 

That was almost too easy.  Even if i didnt know what a switch was the Context was obvious and id look it up, c’mon wolfboy!! 
 

all in good fun.

 

 

 

 

officially green for a day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HELP! I've got many hours on this and I am unaware why I am seeing so many load errors on specific prefabs.

Don't want to read? Video of the problem captured here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MDzbOHUpcQ

I am using dedicated server at my location.

Prefabs from compo were copied into: C:\steamcmd\steamapps\7_days_to_die\Data\Prefabs

 

The prefabs in the error do not exist in Compo

 

Does it need to be elsewhere when running a dedicated server?

 

The map *does* seem to run.

Prefabs from Compo does *not* have a file named "xvanilla_ranger_station1" or many of the other names that are erroring out.

 

2020-08-16_16h38_17.png.0dea56409914c85f312b746455db587c.png.0e98056097e4513dd1d0adeb85971dea.png

 

2020-08-16_16h42_44.thumb.png.c6e3d11fbd72364f8feecb16141bb63f.png.d6af2c57ea5045a7ec64454eccbf6079.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Abrondino said:

HELP! I've got many hours on this and I am unaware why I am seeing so many load errors on specific prefabs.

Don't want to read? Video of the problem captured here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MDzbOHUpcQ

I am using dedicated server at my location.

Prefabs from compo were copied into: C:\steamcmd\steamapps\7_days_to_die\Data\Prefabs

 

The prefabs in the error do not exist in Compo

 

Does it need to be elsewhere when running a dedicated server?

 

The map *does* seem to run.

Prefabs from Compo does *not* have a file named "xvanilla_ranger_station1" or many of the other names that are erroring out.

 

2020-08-16_16h38_17.png.0dea56409914c85f312b746455db587c.png.0e98056097e4513dd1d0adeb85971dea.png

 

2020-08-16_16h42_44.thumb.png.c6e3d11fbd72364f8feecb16141bb63f.png.d6af2c57ea5045a7ec64454eccbf6079.png

 

Hi Abrondino


Check the prefablist.txt of compopack A18 43 and that prefab comes.

Check the prefablist.txt of compopack A19 version 44 and that prefab no comes.
The error marks it because that prefab does not exist in vanilla now.

Check if you don't have it added in the game's prefabs folder or Nitrogen's Prefablist.txt.

 

Apart from selecting A18 Compo Pack 43, you should select A19 Vanilla (Default), that's the CompoPack 44 list.

In case you have overwritten the prefablist.txt file in Nitrogen.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stallionsden did you ever repair the prefab xcostum_FarmerJoesNursery(by_Stallionsden) it always seems to spawn filled with dirt & was going to rebuilt it for the mod till I seen the name & figured maybe youd updated it but cant see it anywere... if updated do you have a link please... :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, War3zuk said:

Stallionsden did you ever repair the prefab xcostum_FarmerJoesNursery(by_Stallionsden) it always seems to spawn filled with dirt & was going to rebuilt it for the mod till I seen the name & figured maybe youd updated it but cant see it anywere... if updated do you have a link please... :)

 

Hi War3zuk

 

Here is his post.

 

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/10441-stallionsdens-prefabs-all-in-one-location-a19/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, War3zuk said:

Thanks, Ive updated his in the Mod now... Will be nice to see that prefab in game not covered in dirt lol..

the Issue with the dirt-walls inside Prefabs should be solved in the next COMPOPACK45- Release.

COMPOPACK45 will come in a few days with lots of fixes, reworks, overdone Sleeper-appearance and also a bunch of brandnew prefabs.

 

stay tuned guys

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Magoli said:

the Issue with the dirt-walls inside Prefabs should be solved in the next COMPOPACK45- Release.

COMPOPACK45 will come in a few days with lots of fixes, reworks, overdone Sleeper-appearance and also a bunch of brandnew prefabs.

 

stay tuned guys

Very exciting!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Magoli said:

the Issue with the dirt-walls inside Prefabs should be solved in the next COMPOPACK45- Release.

COMPOPACK45 will come in a few days with lots of fixes, reworks, overdone Sleeper-appearance and also a bunch of brandnew prefabs.

 

stay tuned guys

 

Not sure if this is completely normal or not.. but I just got a stiffy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, Hameshy said:

Put both files in the "resources" folder of nitrogen, it will swap files. You will generate the map using A19 Vanilla (default).

Having the same problem---I'm confused, what constitutes "both files" in this case?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fabulux said:

So all I need to do is copy my "Prefabs" folder (which will be on the server) and my friends need to replace their "Prefabs" folder with my copy?

you all have to have the same prefabs. both client and server, so yes, whatever is in your prefab folder must also be in theirs

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey  Guys  !!  I  know you  are  working your butts off to get this  out , our server is eagerly waiting as  I  am sure many other communities are  is there an ETA   yet ? We  wont  switch  to A19 stable until you   guys are good to go .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

update time

 

COMPOPACK_45(for Alpha19stable_built180) is out now !!!

 

this version has by far the biggest content-drop which was ever done in the CP-history

 

my new CP-team (wolfbain5 and Stallionsden) has done a ton of reworks to a Lot of Prefabs this time (also JACKELMYER , sinda and WiZ)

also there are 40 brandnew Prefabs from this forum and also from Nexus-mods

 

thx to all guys who helped me and also uploaded their creations here and on Nexus

 

usually I post the CHANGELOG here in the thread, but this time the CHANGELOG is just to big to post it here completly (it has 1138 lines !)

but I tell u a few important things that have changed:

 

NEW PREFABS:
xcostum_Bills_1(by_Theodryck) (reworked Sleepers/Volumes / created meshfile)
xcostum_Chaotic_RPD(by_ChaoticCreative) (decreased size / reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_CQC_HOUSE(by_XXX) (created meshfile)
xcostum_Cyberdyne(by_SevenSaryns) (fixed missing unknown blocks)
xcostum_Doctors_Office(by_Bostonlondon) (decreased size / reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_DouneCastleRiah(by_Riahsaurus_Rex) (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_fp_house_medium_002(by_Frank_Souza) (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_greenhouse_01(by_FLESHUS)  (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_HarbingerLabs(by_Riahsaurus_Rex)   (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_HellMart(by_ Riahsaurus Rex)
xcostum_house_suburb_01(by_LazMan)
xcostum_Mall_DOD(by_captainwhiskerbiscuits_mentalninja33)  (fixed missing unknown blocks)
xcostum_Overlook_Hotel_001(by_Quagmire1428)  (decreased size / reworked Sleepers/Volumes / changed snowky blocks to RNDhelper terrsnow and plants)
xcostum_prefabhome1(by_Riahsaurus_Rex) (fixed underground air to dirt / reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_serial_killer_01(by_FLESHUS)
xcostum_Subway(by_NAGG_Rick)
xcostum_trainstationRiah(by_Riahsaurus_Rex) (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_UFO(by_NAGG_Ryan)
xcostum_watchtower_01(by_FLESHUS) (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_watchtower_02(by_FLESHUS) (reworked Sleepers/Volumes)
xcostum_Multi_Trader(by_Sparrow)
xcostum_Knolby_Cabin_1981(by_Klaus0Engel)
xcostum_JoJos(by_JSDoctor)
xcostum_Book_Stop(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Bus_Depot(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Desert_Temple(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Graveyard(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_HBW_Metro_Station(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Hicks_Family_Diner(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Junkyard(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Oil_PumpJack(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_SlavCo_SuperMarketSTALLEDITS(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Small_House(by_ThetruJames)
xcostum_Strip_Mall_Large_shops(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Wank_Bank(by_Hydroponic)
xcostum_Stallionsdens_Ranch(by_Stallionsden)
readded xcostum_Slums(by_pikero) (WIP-version, but still impressive)
xvanilla_house_modern_16
xvanilla_house_modern_17
xvanilla_remnant_house_13

 

fixed gaps between POI and terrain in many Prefabs

updated all meshfiles

checked/fixed all the brandnew prefabs for oversizes,RotationToFaceNorth,yoffset,Sleepers and Volumes,quest-functionality,Issued/missing blocks

checked/fixed all existing xcostum-prefabs for RotationToFaceNorth and yoffset

done a Lot of fixes and balances:

Stallionsden mainly specialized on block-works , rotation-fixes and repaintings

wolfbain5 mainly specialized on Sleeper/Volume-settings and quest-settings/balancing

also wolfbain5 has done a global cleanup on the xml-files for me

 

the full and detailed CHANGELOG file for CP45 can be downloaded HERE (and ofc it is also included in the CP45 files)

 

to get COMPOPACK_45(for Alpha19stable_built180) pls go to the Openingpost

 

thats all for now

have fun

 

 

 

 

Edited by Magoli (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Roland locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...