Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

is it just me or are that house with 3 triangles roof, and glass front/back always (60%) of the times collapsed when i find them?

its such at nice house i hate to see it ruined everytime i see it :(

dunno what the name for it is, but just noticed it was like that both in a16., 17 and now a18.

is it just me or are that house with 3 triangles roof, and glass front/back always (60%) of the times collapsed when i find them?

its such at nice house i hate to see it ruined everytime i see it :(

dunno what the name for it is, but just noticed it was like that both in a16., 17 and now a18.

no - i dont have any Issues with collapsing buildings at all

was the map generated with Nitrogen or ingame-rwg-generator ?

where u found this curious house with 3 triangles roof, and glass front/back ?? in a town or city or in wilderness standing alone ??

It would be nice to have a screenshot of it to check whats going on there

just FYI

u can browse very comfortable trough the complete prefabs-folder with the INGAME-PREFAB(Level)-EDITOR !!!

U can also use the explorer to display all the prefab-thumbnails in the prefabs-folder itself !!!

Iam sure u can nail the prefab down and than tell what it is !

I don't have issues with collapsing buildings but I do see a lot of half finished , distressed buildings that's a thing though right?

yes - there are indeed prefabs inside COMPOPACK that need a ton of love.

I collect prefabs since Alpha9 and some of them are 6 years or older.

Some of them will be removed and some of them will be renovated in future.

atm Iam mostly do repairings and try to get the COMPOPACK from Alpha to Alpha.

When the nasty blockchanges from Alpha to Alpha will be gone, and if the ingameeditor works without Issues then I will go deeper into renovations again.

**sad face**

I was sad when I didn't see it, but I still play a lot of Starvation too, so of course I have to use an older CP for that, & I have it there. In fact, possibly going to be using it in a RP series soon. There are still several of your POIs in the current CP version though, & we are enjoying them. :)

I was sad when I didn't see it, but I still play a lot of Starvation too, so of course I have to use an older CP for that, & I have it there. In fact, possibly going to be using it in a RP series soon. There are still several of your POIs in the current CP version though, & we are enjoying them. :)

cool feel free to grab any from my thread and add them. the single versions have nitrogen code included so you just add it to the cp section to.

also the new xpathing of prefabs i have done to so you just add my prefablets (prefab + modlet) to the mods folder and it adds them in. also welcome to adjust the biomes and spawn rates also to your liking. but yes Mr Magoli knows I am poor at keeping my loot amounts down haha even tho i put lots of zs in to make it a challenge for people.

Was The Village removed from CP? Our server is still on 18.2, but I can't find it anywhere in the files.

yes - The Village was removed in COMPOPACK38 - a number of people ask me to do it because of its unbalanceness and other Reasons.

I have it here in my backyardfolder on my PC and I surly will add it back in the future (this and a big bunch of other forgotten POI's)

But as long as I only deliver just ONE version of the COMPOPACK during the Alpha-phase, I prefer to deliver a "as Common as possible"-version of the CP (what ever that means ;) )

At Least when the game is on version 1.0 maybe I will produce a bunch of variations of the COMPOPACK(85 :) )

But as Stalli said feel free to add anything u want

ask for help if u have any trouble when adding

When installing COMPOPACK_43 I only see COMPOPACK_42 as an option in Nitrogen?

use the prefablist from COMPOPACK43 and copy it into the Nitrogen-Resource-folder (REPLACE THE DEFAULT PREFABLIST !!!)

then choose "vanilla" in the box for "prefab list" in Nitrogen !!!

COMPOPACK-prefablist will just work when it act as the default and one and only "prefablist.txt" !!!

When installing COMPOPACK_43 I only see COMPOPACK_42 as an option in Nitrogen?

use the prefablist from COMPOPACK43 and copy it into the Nitrogen-Resource-folder (REPLACE THE DEFAULT PREFABLIST !!!)

then choose "vanilla" in the box for "prefab list" in Nitrogen !!!

COMPOPACK-prefablist will just work when it act as the default and one and only "prefablist.txt" !!!

edit: SRY FOR DOUBLEPOST - Its my internet-connection ! Its wierd and lame somehow

How can we add more prefab in the wilderness? I don't find anything to edit about it.

u are talking about the rwgmixer.xml - right ???

if yes - the answere is this:

from line 755 to line 842 in the rwgmixer.xml (COMPOPACK43-version) is the part that belongs to wilderness-POI-spawning.

U can add any prefab u like there - just add new lines and fill in the prefabnames u want to be spawned at the differnt wildernessparts (Common, Rare, SuperRare)

New to forum and prefab mod.. Loving it and have created a small private server for me and some friends. My question to everyone is has anyone had any texture glitch problems in servers when joining.. I uploaded 2 screenshots first is mine which happens in several prefabs and fixes if I log out and relog in and other is from my buddy at same time. The walls are walk through and able to shoot through as though they never were there, but it makes spelunking difficult sometimes. My other buddy randomly is getting tree's are are technically on a physical compound he has to knock down to continue. When doing so it creates holes in the structure that we can see, but only he see's the trees and is able to knock them down.Screenshot_4.jpg.ffcad91e67fdeb7d51343bdc122f99bb.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg.1aa4730ae8fb4c41a60406e2a9b67f6f.jpg

yes - The Village was removed in COMPOPACK38 - a number of people ask me to do it because of its unbalanceness and other Reasons.

I have it here in my backyardfolder on my PC and I surly will add it back in the future (this and a big bunch of other forgotten POI's)

But as long as I only deliver just ONE version of the COMPOPACK during the Alpha-phase, I prefer to deliver a "as Common as possible"-version of the CP (what ever that means ;) )

At Least when the game is on version 1.0 maybe I will produce a bunch of variations of the COMPOPACK(85 :) )

But as Stalli said feel free to add anything u want

ask for help if u have any trouble when adding

I completely understand. Thanks for all you do.

- - - Updated - - -

cool feel free to grab any from my thread and add them. the single versions have nitrogen code included so you just add it to the cp section to.

also the new xpathing of prefabs i have done to so you just add my prefablets (prefab + modlet) to the mods folder and it adds them in. also welcome to adjust the biomes and spawn rates also to your liking. but yes Mr Magoli knows I am poor at keeping my loot amounts down haha even tho i put lots of zs in to make it a challenge for people.

Thank you so much! You have made several we really love!

New to forum and prefab mod.. Loving it and have created a small private server for me and some friends. My question to everyone is has anyone had any texture glitch problems in servers when joining.. I uploaded 2 screenshots first is mine which happens in several prefabs and fixes if I log out and relog in and other is from my buddy at same time. The walls are walk through and able to shoot through as though they never were there, but it makes spelunking difficult sometimes. My other buddy randomly is getting tree's are are technically on a physical compound he has to knock down to continue. When doing so it creates holes in the structure that we can see, but only he see's the trees and is able to knock them down.[ATTACH=CONFIG]31354[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]31353[/ATTACH]

I didnt see the Issue on the pics - anyway I believe U

There is something wierd with textures !!!

I noticed that during all my plays esp since A18.2

I saw glitching textures and blocks - pillars of dirt inside prefabs where should be air - "can see throw the world"-textureglitches when mining underground with Auger - appearing and disappearing trees and other blocks of all kind - etc. etc. etc.

But all these bugs have nothing to do with the COMPOPACK (or Nitrogen) !!!

All prefabs are working fine (even better then the vanilla Ones because of the repaired WATERBUG)

I dont play vanilla - but iam sure all these Issues should be addressed to the devs

And Iam also pretty sure TFP already aware of these bugs

maybe it will be fixed soon (maybe not)

IMO it has something to do with the new unity-engine and/or openGL/directx - however - not my problem ;)

Hiya...I'm having trouble completing clear quests in the Asylum POI. There are no markers for the final zombie(s), the POI appears to be empty (I've searched very carefully). I've tried this one at least a dozen times and don't recall ever being able to finish it.

Does anyone else have issues with the Asylum? I recall having a similar problem with the Rave Factory POI, but there was a marker...it was just many meters above the factory. You could build a nerdpole up to the marker, move around a bit, and the last zombie(s) would spawn so you could finish. No such luck on the Asylum.

Thanks,

-Morloc

I just had that problem with the Rave POI yesterday. We actually just did the Asylum as well and did not have the same problem.

the rave poi... had to cheat. fly up above the rave, like 20 meters above, and it dings clear. with the asylum, I had to quit that one. the last never shows up. that includes flying around trying to trigger everything.

Archived