Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

I've had a similar experience with a different POI in single player. I thought it was an LOD loading/unloading issue not a mesh issue. It was a few POIs at once, but one was the art gallery with the odd wall and "Gallery Art Gallery" across the entrance. I fixed either by reloading the game or changing video settings, did both at once by accident so not sure which fixed it.

I'm having another issue though, I have a prefab that is spawning half at ground height and half at the top of the world. I wouldn't mind so much if the game would stop picking that POI as a clear/fetch. Is there a way to stop that POI from being picked? Or some other solution? Even just a command to auto complete the quest would be spiffy.

It's the mine with the conveyor pulling rock up into the building which you walk up to enter it, then down into a winding mine area.

no I didn't know that

tbh I also dont know what is xpath (in detail)

(I know it has something to do with modlets and these strange mod-folders which are out there)

maybe this has something to with some of the Issue-Msgs I got here in the thread.

(maybe people copied the prefab-files somewhere, but not into the prefabsfolder where they supposed to be)

(maybe prefabfiles are in both folders twice (prefabs and xpath) and this maybe makes problems) - idk!

But anyhow - COMPOPACK has nothing to do with all that stuff

(CP just belongs to the prefabsfolder because of the prefabfiles, the configfolder because of the rwgmixer.xml, and optional the generated-worldsfolder for Nitrogen-maps - thats all)

Everything else is not sure fire IMO

I doubt it is the reason not many people knew bout this method LOL. Cant get duplicates in the prefab folder it overwrites them normally

I've had a similar experience with a different POI in single player. I thought it was an LOD loading/unloading issue not a mesh issue. It was a few POIs at once, but one was the art gallery with the odd wall and "Gallery Art Gallery" across the entrance. I fixed either by reloading the game or changing video settings, did both at once by accident so not sure which fixed it.

I'm having another issue though, I have a prefab that is spawning half at ground height and half at the top of the world. I wouldn't mind so much if the game would stop picking that POI as a clear/fetch. Is there a way to stop that POI from being picked? Or some other solution? Even just a command to auto complete the quest would be spiffy.

It's the mine with the conveyor pulling rock up into the building which you walk up to enter it, then down into a winding mine area.

yes - u are right - I have noticed that POI too

its xcostum_Canyon_Cave(by_War3zuk)

this POI is very deep (yoffset -45) - actually its deeper than the world when it spawns at normal surficehight

this problem is already fixed and it will come in the next COMPOPACK

(this prefab will spawn on mountains in future)

update-time:

COMPOPACK_43(for Alpha18.3_built3) is out now !!!

this version contains 22 brandnew prefabs, a bunch of fixes and some improvements

to get it goto the OPENINGPOST

Here are the Changes in detail:

Changelog CP43:

-repaired xcostum_bridgesideapartmentsA16(by_Batman) (misrotated medicineCabinetsRLH and bedrolls)

-repaired xcostum_NSiteMissileSilo(byEphoie) (added missing questrallymarker / changed woodblocks to metalblocks)

-repaired xcostum_Cliff_House(by_War3zuk) (decreased Lootcontainers)

-repaired xcostum_Asia_Apartments(by_magoli) (removed Loot from Cabinets in Corners)

-repaired xcostum_Asia_ChineseMarket(by_magoli) (misrotated medicineCabinetsRLH / removed tires from toilettes)

-repaired xcostum_Asia_Restaurant(by_Redlotus) (misrotated medicineCabinetsRLH)

-repaired xcostum_Asia_Restaurant_city(by_Redlotus) (misrotated medicineCabinetsRLH)

-repaired xcostum_Store_Automotive_sm(by_Laz_Man) (removed woodplate glitching in fridge)

-repaired xcostum_Canyon_Cave(by_War3zuk) (removed flowers in midair / set prefab to spawn in zone:mountain only)

-repaired xcostum_TruckStop(by_magoli) (changed woodblocks to metal / misrotated blocks / decreased Lootcontainers / removed Loot from Cabinets in Corners)

-repaired xcostum_House_AF03R(37x53)(by_Nodabba) (reduced plants in blueberryfield)

-repaired xcostum_pistol_gunshop(by_magoli) (misrotated fridge)

-repaired xcostum_TownHall(by_Guppycur) (changed textures on pillar50)

-repaired xcostum_rave_factory(by_orak) (added missing waterblocks)

-repaired xcostum_Car_Dealership_old(by_P1ut0nium) (misrotated desk)

-repaired xcostum_Manorhouse(by_WereWulfen) (removed Loot from Cabinets in Corners)

-repaired xcostum_Park(by_Guppycur) (changed textures on curbcorners / changed haybales to woodpilar100 )

-repaired xcostum_CityPark(by_Spider) (changed most underground-waterblocks to stone)

-repaired xcostum_Walcart(by_Swolk) (decreased waterbottles-Loot / removed floating deco-block)

-repaired xcostum_med_clinic_small(by_magoli) (adjusted lightsetting / misrotated shelves)

-repaired xcostum_Apartment_Stores(by_Laz_Man) (misrotated blocks / glitching blocks)

-repaired xcostum_ThemePark(by_stallionsden) (added Sleeper-Volumes / removed oop-Sleepers)

-new prefabs:

xcostum_celltower_2(by_axebeard)

xcostum_celltower_2_waste(by_axebeard)

xcostum_deerstand_1(by_axebeard)

xcostum_deerstand_2(by_axebeard)

xcostum_hideout(by_axebeard)

xcostum_Italo_Restaurant(by_axebeard)

xcostum_ritualsite_1(by_axebeard)

xcostum_ritualsite_2(by_axebeard)

xcostum_stripmall(by_axebeard)

xcostum_LMART_Garage(byStallionsden)

xcostum_LMART_RoadHouse(byStallionsden) (decreased Lootcontainers)

xcostum_Library(by_NAGG) (decreased Lootcontainers)

xcostum_Lighthouse(by_NAGG)

xcostum_Mall(by_hernanxx)

xcostum_4Apartments(by_TopMinder)

xcostum_Dormerhouse(by_TopMinder)

xcostum_MinderManor(by_TopMinder)

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder)

xcostum_Pantilehouse(by_TopMinder)

xcostum_red_mesa_alpha_labs(by_Pille)

xcostum_Snakehotel(by_TopMinder)

xcostum_Sky-Twintowers(by_TopMinder)

-exchanged prefab with a newer version:

xcostum_Blue_House(by_TopMinder_and_Pille) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Experimentalhouse(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Gallery(by_TopMinder_and_Pille) (!name changed!)

xcostum_hideout(by_TopMinder_and_Pille) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Hostel(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Redhouse(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Roundhouse(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Shoppingcenter(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Spirallibrary(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Stonehouse(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Villa(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

xcostum_Woodhouse(by_TopMinder) (!name changed!)

-removed prefabs:

xcostum_SkyDiner(by_Tom) (added a completly new/redone version)

xcostum_TruckStop_Garage(by_stallionsden) (added a completly new/redone version)

xcostum_TruckStop_Roadhouse(by_stallionsden) (added a completly new/redone version)

-Nitrogen-changes (configUI) :

changed trader-amount from many to default

changed farm-zones-amount from few to very few

added the new prefabs into prefabslist.txt

removed the deleted prefabs into prefabslist.txt

changed the exchanged prefabs into prefabslist.txt (and checked filenames and sizes)

-RWGMIXER.XML-CHANGES:

added the new prefabs

removed the deleted prefabs

changed the exchanged prefabs - checked filenames

have fun - Magoli

2020-01-16

is there a way to make any of these prefabs respawn? i have many of them that have collapsed iether to trees spawning in them or from just walking thru them. i tried using the givequest trick but it doesnt seem to work on these prefabs. the entire pirate ship ride in the theme park collapsed when i walked onto the ship didnt touch anything

is there a way to make any of these prefabs respawn? i have many of them that have collapsed iether to trees spawning in them or from just walking thru them. i tried using the givequest trick but it doesnt seem to work on these prefabs. the entire pirate ship ride in the theme park collapsed when i walked onto the ship didnt touch anything

Hmmmm I will look at it. It never collapsed when i tested it lol... jumped on it shot at it etc) will test again,. could just be a unstable seed or maybe it is 1 block higher then it should also will check it out

Guest TominatorT

When I click the link to download, it brings me to Dropbox. When I try to download it from there, it is put into a 7z format. I am unsure what I am supposed to do since this doesn't seem to be an issue with anyone else. Any help is appreciated!

Combopack 42 and errors?

I was flying around, was checking my map out, and cam across a few floating POI's most would disappear once got near them, kinda wierd, theni ran in to one the made me shake and I was not able to move or access any menus. Had to use task manager to close the game :(

am on 18.2 b5 and yes i have combopack 42 prefabs.

Anyone have issues with this?

Loving this Mod!!!

It has added so much exploration and diversity to the game.

The "Nitro" method is definitely superior to conventional methods.

I have explored dozens of the prefabs in this pack … lots of cool ideas … but had to give a special shout-out to the "NAGGcommunity's" "ColonyShip".

So creative!

xcostum_TheSphinx3(by_Andyjoki)

for some reason, part of it collapsed when I got near it, bad enough to freeze my system for about 3 minutes. the face of the sphinx was gone when I got there. the console spammed a lot on the falling blocks and the coords of said blocks, went there.

I was flying around, was checking my map out, and cam across a few floating POI's most would disappear once got near them, kinda wierd, theni ran in to one the made me shake and I was not able to move or access any menus. Had to use task manager to close the game :(

am on 18.2 b5 and yes i have combopack 42 prefabs.

Anyone have issues with this?

generated with ingame-generator or Nitrogen ???

floating vanilla-POI's or ones from the custom Ones ???

would be nice to see some sceenshots of it, to figure out where it comes from

I haven't seen any floating POI's at all since COMPOPACK officially supports Nitrogen-maps

Will MP users see all the Prefabs if they don't have the combopack43 installed on there client? I thought I saw something about the server pushing them from it's Prefabs folder if the client dosn't have it.

I Recommend to have at Least the prefabs installed on clientside into the prefabs-folder

idk for sure what happens, if not

- - - Updated - - -

Loving this Mod!!!

It has added so much exploration and diversity to the game.

The "Nitro" method is definitely superior to conventional methods.

I have explored dozens of the prefabs in this pack … lots of cool ideas … but had to give a special shout-out to the "NAGGcommunity's" "ColonyShip".

So creative!

absolutly same Opinion on that - ColonyShip is the best ;)

- - - Updated - - -

xcostum_TheSphinx3(by_Andyjoki)

for some reason, part of it collapsed when I got near it, bad enough to freeze my system for about 3 minutes. the face of the sphinx was gone when I got there. the console spammed a lot on the falling blocks and the coords of said blocks, went there.

have u generated the map with ingame-generator or Nitrogen ???

I will have an eye on that

thx for the feedback

I Recommend to have at Least the prefabs installed on clientside into the prefabs-folder

idk for sure what happens, if not

- - - Updated - - -

absolutly same Opinion on that - ColonyShip is the best ;)

- - - Updated - - -

have u generated the map with ingame-generator or Nitrogen ???

I will have an eye on that

thx for the feedback

nitrogen, first time it didnt fall, second time I saw one did. will remember next time for screen shots. was a wasteland biome, the head fell off

ok, this was in a nitrogen map, solid burned biome map.

thought a video would help more than a pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN124I1g4oE&feature=youtu.be

wow - that shouldn't happen !!!

thx for the feedback

I have found the problem - there is a typo in the CP43-prefablist for Nitrogen - it belongs the size of the modernartgallery !

In line 67 is:

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder),egal,3,-3,34,38,104,citycenter

but it should be:

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder),egal,3,-3,84,38,104,citycenter

(I have also found another 2 Issues with 2 prefabs spawning to high/low on the ground)

I will fix this in the next Release

(maybe I will do a hotfix)

Confused.

I'd like to experience the new "CompoPack 43" on a new Nitrogen map.

- Copied the new prefabs to my 7DaysToDie folder

- Replaced the "rwgmixer" file … per "Farket" YouTube tutorial

- Found and Replaced the "configUI" and "prefablist" in the Nitrogen "resources" folder

Run Nitrogen:

… but in the Advanced section in the top right-hand corner … the "Prefab list" still only offers "Vanilla" / "CompoPack 42" / "Custom"

If I click on "CompoPack 42" … will I actually get "CompoPack 43" content?

Thanks.

• Roland locked this topic

Archived