Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

just got that bug you where talking about with earth instead of air tiles in one prefab.... actualy, not sure if bug, the whole Prefab looks wired, so could be intentional :D

Screen of the prefab:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30806[/ATTACH]

thx for the feedback

yes - this is definetly a bug

I noticed this since A18 in several prefabs (also in vanilla prefabs)

The Question is where it comes from - IMO it has something to do with the internal game-world-spawner (RWG)

IMO this has nothing to do with the world-generation at all

The prefabs themself have no problems or Strangers - I checked and doublechecked them in Pilles editor

Also this Issue happens to POI's kinda frequently and randomly - sometimes it happens, sometimes not

It could have something to do with a internal yoffset-bug or it belongs to the known RWG-Issues that are already listed

thx for the feedback

yes - this is definetly a bug

I noticed this since A18 in several prefabs (also in vanilla prefabs)

The Question is where it comes from - IMO it has something to do with the internal game-world-spawner (RWG)

IMO this has nothing to do with the world-generation at all

The prefabs themself have no problems or Strangers - I checked and doublechecked them in Pilles editor

Also this Issue happens to POI's kinda frequently and randomly - sometimes it happens, sometimes not

It could have something to do with a internal yoffset-bug or it belongs to the known RWG-Issues that are already listed

Possibly the splatmaps as well could be causing it. Just another guess tho not 100% certain tho

- - - Updated - - -

just got that bug you where talking about with earth instead of air tiles in one prefab.... actualy, not sure if bug, the whole Prefab looks wired, so could be intentional :D

Screen of the prefab:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30806[/ATTACH]

Uhum....... and what's so weird bout this prefab lol.....

Ok kinda is I don't k ow what I was thinking when I made this one lol. But no dirt was placed inside building at time of making it.

Dang zs not wiping their feet when they enter lol 😂🤣😂🤣

Possibly the splatmaps as well could be causing it. Just another guess tho not 100% certain tho

- - - Updated - - -

Uhum....... and what's so weird bout this prefab lol.....

Ok kinda is I don't k ow what I was thinking when I made this one lol. But no dirt was placed inside building at time of making it.

Dang zs not wiping their feet when they enter lol

When this prefab was built it had in each different compartment different terrain-blocks

During the convertion from A15 to A18 most of the old terrain-blocks are not available anymore

So most of the piles are dirt now.

But somehow the new A18-rwg-spawn-engine has some dramaticly problems when placing terrain-blocks

esp when they are in "uncommon" Layers in POI's

another unique Issue:

When world is generated with ingame rwg-generator:

The density (=hight of the terrainblock and its compatiblility to the neighbor-blocks) of terrainblocks in which prefabs should spawn (=prefab-sockets) is also set kinda wierd (set to low - this causes prefabs to sligthly float over the ground) (just happens to prefabs without yoffset)

Not sure if this is a poi bug or intended..theres a theater with stage sets and scaffolding thats an amazing build, worthy of TFP mega puzzle pois, but it is completely devoid of sleepers. It would be a great candidate of a tier 4 quest poi.

Did its creator update it with sleepers or just forget about them?

Not sure if this is a poi bug or intended..theres a theater with stage sets and scaffolding thats an amazing build, worthy of TFP mega puzzle pois, but it is completely devoid of sleepers. It would be a great candidate of a tier 4 quest poi.

Did its creator update it with sleepers or just forget about them?

IMO there is no custom-theatre in CP

It seems u encountered TFP's "theatre_01" or "theather_01"

Hello , I am NEWBIE .. I have error and need help.

I put all CP 18.2 5b newest version's "PLEASE copy all files from this folder into your 7d-prefabsfolder" forlder's prefab file to my steam 7days to die game folder - data - prefab folder. so I have 6,773 file in now , that's right ? and next, CP's rwgmixer.xml to data - config folder. Is that all ? right ? but.... I can't make random world gen . create new rwg map -> height 100% -> biome 1% .........................stop . can't go up persent. cannot make...so sad. What can I do ? and... sorry to bad english. Help me please.

IMO there is no custom-theatre in CP

It seems u encountered TFP's "theatre_01" or "theather_01"

Is there a way to find its name in game? If this is a Tfp poi, it's odd that there were no sleepers at all.

I just went through the huge amusement park... That build is amazing!

I put all CP 18.2 5b newest version's "PLEASE copy all files from this folder into your 7d-prefabsfolder" forlder's prefab file to my steam 7days to die game folder - data - prefab folder. so I have 6,773 file in now , that's right ? and next, CP's rwgmixer.xml to data - config folder. Is that all ? right ? but.... I can't make random world gen . create new rwg map -> height 100% -> biome 1% .........................stop . can't go up persent. cannot make...so sad. What can I do ? and... sorry to bad english. Help me please.

Do you have an output.log or player.log we can see the error at all. Player.log Located in appdata/locallow/thefunpimps or for output.log 7daystodie folder/managed

yes - 6773 prefabs is the right amount - I also have 6773 prefabs in that folder

So the prefabs are right there where they should be!

Have u overwritten the old vanilla rwgmixer.xml ??? (Because you have to!)

Maybe you should let steam examine your gamefiles and search for missing or currupt datas

(after that u have to copy/paste the rwgmixer.xml again, because steam will overwrite it than)

(to check if u have the CP-rwgmixer.xml just doubleclick on it - COMPOPACK should be written in the very first line)

From what u discribed I see no other error

like Stalli said: the output.log file would help to find the Issue here

Is there a way to find its name in game? If this is a Tfp poi, it's odd that there were no sleepers at all.

I just went through the huge amusement park... That build is amazing!

just search the prefab in the ingame-editor (it must be listed there for sure)- when u have found it, u also have found the name

the themepark is cool, but the SleeperVolumes needs to be made new

This is y there are no Sleepers at all there

Will fix that in the next update

I saw plenty of sleepers in the theme park.

huh?

how could this be ??? (without SleeperVolumes)

do u have the newest COMPOPACK42 installed ???

- - - Updated - - -

My prefabs are high level they are not spose to be easy walk in prefabs lol MAGOLI lol... I nput a high level of as in it for a reason lol **Insert sad fav whilenfist pumping the air ** lol.

Tier 8 to 10 I like mine at

yeah man - 300+ Sleepers - thats how we roll XD

Is there anyway to download this without using drop box. I really want this mod back but drop box won't let me download it. If I try to direct download it just says download failed no reason given. I even signed up for a free account but when I try to download to my drop box it just sends me back to the sign in screen. Its says its protected by Captcha but it doesn't give me one to solve. I haven't tried signing in with Google because they want access to all my contacts & nope not doing that. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate a heads up or if there is an alternate download site.

Thanks for any help. And thanks Magoli for bringing your awesomeness to A18.

Hello, this looks awesome and as a recent adopter of NitroGen I would like to give this a go. I saw a note about getting 8 traders, is there a way to eliminate them instead? I prefer to play without them and would love to remove any temptation of them existing. Thanks for your work on this!

lol yes it been in pilles editor for ages lol......

yes, but you have to remove all the Sleepers above Trashpiles,plant01,chairs,sofas,etc....

after the automatic placement manually

Also you have to insert Animal-Sleepers manually (if u like them to be in in some places)

Hello, this looks awesome and as a recent adopter of NitroGen I would like to give this a go. I saw a note about getting 8 traders, is there a way to eliminate them instead? I prefer to play without them and would love to remove any temptation of them existing. Thanks for your work on this!

Hi

just remove all the traders from Nitrogen's prefablist (except the xcostum-pseudo-trader!)

and set the traders to "very few" when generating in Nitrogen

Than u have no traders in your world

yes, but you have to remove all the Sleepers above Trashpiles,plant01,chairs,sofas,etc....

after the automatic placement manually

Also you have to insert Animal-Sleepers manually (if u like them to be in in some places)

How bad a zombie apocalypse dictator are you when a z can't lay down on a sofa and rest lol 😂🤣😁😜

Archived