Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

Hello,

Who can tell me which building this is?

2.jpg

thanks in advance

xcostum_LittleLeagueBaseball(by_Curmudgeon)

It was a boring little baseballfield in origin, but I have made some adds to it:

(The ARMY confiscated this area after the outbreak was happend - looks like they tried to make also some kind of scientific experiments there, because EPA was also involved somehow !!!??? Strange :) )

We would like to use some of the pois from compo pack in fantasy mod and would like to know if anyone does not want their pois used. We have to clean out modern deco and add fantasy assets to them. So far we have selected ancient tomb, burial shrine, dark mausoleum, house4 by Curbolt, hobbit house, notre damn and the asia town set. I will try to contact the authors individually, but if i cant reach you and you dont wish us to include your poi let me know by pm please. All work will be appropriately credited if used.

Looks like the others we would like to use are the mill, wood palisade and spanish mission.

We would like to use some of the pois from compo pack in fantasy mod and would like to know if anyone does not want their pois used. We have to clean out modern deco and add fantasy assets to them. So far we have selected ancient tomb, burial shrine, dark mausoleum, house4 by Curbolt, hobbit house, notre damn and the asia town set. I will try to contact the authors individually, but if i cant reach you and you dont wish us to include your poi let me know by pm please. All work will be appropriately credited if used.

greenlite from my side

But I want u do rename them!

but pls dont use the prefix xcostum_ anymore for the modificated POI's -thx

And pay us all royalties lol.... 😜

If our poi/prefab weren't selected we get a bigger royalty 😁🤣😂😁🤣😂

do u know which tree - and in which prefab ?

edit:

are u sure it doesnt belong to the Change from A18.1 to A18.2 ?

Hi, I don't know if this is the same crash as Neph experienced, but I've found a similar crash on the giant castle PoI. A shame because it's a lovely and professional looking PoI (just from seeing it, haven't been inside yet) but crashes like these jeopardize the integrity of the whole pack. Hopefully this can be addressed; maybe it has to do with the surrounding biome being desert, and the PoI looking like it's made for forest. Hopefully you can tell which tree it is from the screenshot.

I'm on a18.1 B8, with compopack 40.

Edit: even the blueberry plants are cursed! That whole PoI has problems. I'd humbly suggest a removal if it can't be addressed; I don't get crashes in any other PoI yet.

bKDZ6RE.png

Hi, I don't know if this is the same crash as Neph experienced, but I've found a similar crash on the giant castle PoI. A shame because it's a lovely and professional looking PoI (just from seeing it, haven't been inside yet) but crashes like these jeopardize the integrity of the whole pack. Hopefully this can be addressed; maybe it has to do with the surrounding biome being desert, and the PoI looking like it's made for forest. Hopefully you can tell which tree it is from the screenshot.

I'm on a18.1 B8, with compopack 40.

Edit: even the blueberry plants are cursed! That whole PoI has problems. I'd humbly suggest a removal if it can't be addressed; I don't get crashes in any other PoI yet.

bKDZ6RE.png

sry guys - but i cant find any Issues on Alteburgcastle

I have checked every single tree for any strangers - but everything is looking fine

I also dont get any MSGS (neither red nor yellow) in console in the ingame-editor - also not in playtesting in ingame-editor

Finally I did a new Map with Nitrogen and took a flight to the AltenburgCastle-POI - It spawned also in a dessert-biome

After doing all that I clearly can say: This prefab is technically 100% OK !!!

Iam running A18.2 b2 Singleplayer with COMPOPACK40 here and havent seen any nasty gamebreaker Issues at all

maybe the Issue belongs to the different updates TFP did in the last week

(and the chaotic way exp-versions becomes stable versions)

If the Issue really belongs to a tree I really cant do nothing here - Iam using regular common blocks in the CP-POI's

What I have noticed is there is a problem with displaying trees overall

maybe Iam using some wrong settings, but I have noticed that trees are not showing from distance some times.

When I near them (about 5m) then they suddenly pop up !!!

But as I said: This is a A18-game-Issue - NOT A COMPOPACK-ISSUE !!!

PLS veryify your versions in your game(server) folder

edit: maybe u should change to A18.2 b2 - because there was some changes belonging to trees !!! just FYI

Have found 2 potential issue POI's. The Sky Diner, and the big library with 4 pillars, both have hatch elevators designed into them. The library also has a stairwell, but the sky diner does not.

As far as I am aware, TFP have made it so that hatch elevators no longer work in Alpha 18 (kinda sucks obviously), so I am not sure if these will need/want to be tweaked.

Thought I'd mention it.

Have found 2 potential issue POI's. The Sky Diner, and the big library with 4 pillars, both have hatch elevators designed into them. The library also has a stairwell, but the sky diner does not.

As far as I am aware, TFP have made it so that hatch elevators no longer work in Alpha 18 (kinda sucks obviously), so I am not sure if these will need/want to be tweaked.

Thought I'd mention it.

thx for the feedback

Yes - you are right - hatch-elevator doesnt work in A18 anymore (that kinda sucks indeed ;) )

But tbh I never took a detailed walkthrough through these 2 POI's

And I also didnt know that a POI from CP has a hatch-elevator at all

All both prefabs are from a guy I trusted blindly - I didnt know he put in those situations LOL

I will do something against these 2 strange situations - In the next CP this will be fixed

(maybe I exchange the hatch-elevator with a bloody ladder !?)

As far as the FunPimps are ready with the A18 Version i will change this Prefabs, the Library and the Tower. I will change the hatches. But as long, as they change Blocks, Textures etc. i will wait until they are ready. I have worked too often on Prefabs due to changes from update to update.

Hi Magoli, the new version 0.472 now fixed the rotations for "non 2" POIs.

You have to edit some rotations in the prefablists from "3" to "1" (facing east), as in the vanilla prefabs.

When everything is set, all POIs have the proper rotations.

YEAH - cool cool cool

thats awesome news on a saturday afternoon :)

I will test it now - will give feedback soon

big thx Damocles

thx for the feedback

Yes - you are right - hatch-elevator doesnt work in A18 anymore (that kinda sucks indeed ;) )

But tbh I never took a detailed walkthrough through these 2 POI's

And I also didnt know that a POI from CP has a hatch-elevator at all

All both prefabs are from a guy I trusted blindly - I didnt know he put in those situations LOL

I will do something against these 2 strange situations - In the next CP this will be fixed

(maybe I exchange the hatch-elevator with a bloody ladder !?)

Great. Loving the pack btw - although one of your modders is an evil swine!!!

Started a dead-is-dead run, using this and NitroGen, and after getting the settings to something that I like, I set off. Started intro quests, get directions to my trader, and on the way, pass a POI (lost_j..... - I won't say more than that, in case it qualifies as a spoiler, but I think it should be enough for you to know which one I mean), and think, hmmmm, that's weird, and go inside.

As I am sure you can guess, I am now about to start another dead-is-dead run. At least I discovered that on Day 1, rather than further down the line.

Evil!!!!! But I love it.

Here is COMPOPACK_40(for Alpha18.1_built4)

also compatible with Alpha18.1 built5 and Alpha18.1 built6 and Alpha18.1 built8!!!

also compatible with Alpha18.2 built2 (new gamestart is recommend) !!!

COMPOPACK is a Collection of 263 Prefabs made by the members of this forum.

I've also taken over all spawnable Vanilla-POI's to the CP (because of the waterbug in the originals)

Its easy to implement (just a copy/paste - process) - and totally supports EAC (steam-easyanticheat)

what you can expect when copying the CP-files into your gamefolder ?

- a better variety in RandomGenerated maps (RWG-maps)

- 263 more different POI'S to spawn randomly in RWG

- 9 different townships (=towns will differ from each other because of specialized prefab-rule-sets)

- 6 Traders (+-1) on a 8k-map are guaranteed

- COMPOPACK40 is optimized for 8k-maps

Whats new in this Release ?

- converted and added 12 brandnew old A17 Prefabs to the CP

Some of them are very exciting and cool like the Escape-Spaceship from NAGG-Comunity or a big WaterPark - a Walmart - some foodstores - a big ship in a Sea - and more

- changed some Lootblocks into their LootRandomHelper clones

- changed all workstations into their LootRandomHelper clones (except campfire and tablesaw)

- repaired a dozen of prefabs (fixed visuall Issues like misrotated blocks etc.)

- fixed Issue where POI's spawning with the back to the street

- fixed some rwgmixer.xml typos / improved wilderness-spawning a little bit

check out the updatepost to get detailed information

for providing their prefabs to the community this time thanks to:

Swolk - NAGGcommunity - DaphyDuck91 - Pille - bdubyah

As always the COMPOPACK is 100% EAC-friendly !!!

Current version is: COMPOPACK_40(for Alpha18.1_built4)

HERE you can download COMPOPACK_40(for Alpha18.1_built4)

(Install-Instructions and the current Releasenotes are in the Download-file (.zip) )

IMPORTANT INFO:

IF U PLAY MP THE PREFAB-FILES HAS TO BE ON SERVERSITE AND CLIENTSITE

KNOWN ISSUES IN DETAIL:

no POI-groups are setted yet (will be implemented in further releases)

some wierd blocks (Rotations) on few prefabs

Wishes or constructive critic is welcome.

If u see any errors or strangers please report it here !!! (with picture when possible !)

Sidenote:

Some creations are look like a littlebit curious (especially the furnish and deco or displaced looking blocks)

this is no Issue for me - these blocks i haven't changed !!! (i wanna keep the artistic freedom of the creator !!! ) . IMO its these little things - that makes the world living (this and the zeds OFC :) )

Here are some previous CP-Releases:

COMPOPACK_39(for Alpha18_exp_built143)

COMPOPACK_38(for Alpha17.1_stable_b9)

COMPOPACK_35 for Alpha17exp_b233

COMPOPACK_31(for_alpha16.4)

COMPOPACK_30_foralpha16.4

COMPOPACK_29_foralpha16.3

COMPOPACK_28_for_alpha16.2

COMPOPACK_27_for_alpha16.2

COMPOPACK_26_for_alpha16.0_also_16.1

COMPOPACK_25 for_alpha16experimental

COMPOPACK_24_for_alpha15stable-b105

COMPOPACK_22_for_alpha14.7

Alltime Special-thx to:

Hal9000 - Randor9 - RedMunich - bigc90210 - thugsta - acidchaulk - JayzenFreeze - LT. - elitelex - Stallionsden - StompyNZ - Slaan - LuckyStar - NODABBA - Pille - LazMan - Guppycur - War3zuk - TopMinder

and OFC all the Prefabbers and Modders out there, who spend their work to the community !!!

OK - thats all guys

have fun

Mag

any chance for a prefab list in .csv for Nitrogen ?

thx.

Great. Loving the pack btw - although one of your modders is an evil swine!!!

Started a dead-is-dead run, using this and NitroGen, and after getting the settings to something that I like, I set off. Started intro quests, get directions to my trader, and on the way, pass a POI (lost_j..... - I won't say more than that, in case it qualifies as a spoiler, but I think it should be enough for you to know which one I mean), and think, hmmmm, that's weird, and go inside.

As I am sure you can guess, I am now about to start another dead-is-dead run. At least I discovered that on Day 1, rather than further down the line.

Evil!!!!! But I love it.

Yes - its a little game-situation-twister LOL

first ur happy to found a nice new trader and then this XD

I like it when the world awaits with those situations

But I have planed to add some more traders in a future Release (even in townhouses!)

@all:

maybe soon I will Release a new version of COMPOPACK with fully integrated prefablist for Nitrogen

COMPOPACK will mainly focus on Nitrogen-maps in future Releases

(I dunno if I also deliver a rwgmixer.xml file in the next CP-Releases, because I stopped improving and working on it atm)

any chance for a prefab list in .csv for Nitrogen ?

thx.

If you look on NitroGen's page, there is a link to download all prefablist's there, and that includes one for CP40. I use that one for now.

Obviously, as Magoli has said, he will be working towards making a better prefablist to work with it in future, but for the time being, it exists, and works well from what I can see (I have created upwards of 10 maps, and used debugmode to fly around and check what it looks like - to get some configs I am happy with).

sry guys - but i cant find any Issues on Alteburgcastle

I have checked every single tree for any strangers - but everything is looking fine

I also dont get any MSGS (neither red nor yellow) in console in the ingame-editor - also not in playtesting in ingame-editor

Finally I did a new Map with Nitrogen and took a flight to the AltenburgCastle-POI - It spawned also in a dessert-biome

After doing all that I clearly can say: This prefab is technically 100% OK !!!

Iam running A18.2 b2 Singleplayer with COMPOPACK40 here and havent seen any nasty gamebreaker Issues at all

maybe the Issue belongs to the different updates TFP did in the last week

(and the chaotic way exp-versions becomes stable versions)

If the Issue really belongs to a tree I really cant do nothing here - Iam using regular common blocks in the CP-POI's

What I have noticed is there is a problem with displaying trees overall

maybe Iam using some wrong settings, but I have noticed that trees are not showing from distance some times.

When I near them (about 5m) then they suddenly pop up !!!

But as I said: This is a A18-game-Issue - NOT A COMPOPACK-ISSUE !!!

PLS veryify your versions in your game(server) folder

edit: maybe u should change to A18.2 b2 - because there was some changes belonging to trees !!! just FYI

I'm disappointed to report that the issue persists after switching to A18.2 b2. Since the PoI is near my home base, and even biking into a tree root on the PoI (which would destroy it) crashes the game, I'm going to have to start a new save. I'll use the latest version of nitrogen and start a new map, and will report if the crash persists.

i really like the Compo-Pack. Using it since long time, but it keeps getting better and better.

Found today a bug with a POI, it is a Pass-n-Gas (at least has the Signs of it). To the West and North (street was south) are the gas pumps, south side a tank drove through the wall. Hope that helps to identify it.

The west gas pumps are surrounded by some metal boxes which looks good. The north ones are all cabinets :D

Also inside on the north wall the refrigerator are turned against the wall.

i really like the Compo-Pack. Using it since long time, but it keeps getting better and better.

Found today a bug with a POI, it is a Pass-n-Gas (at least has the Signs of it). To the West and North (street was south) are the gas pumps, south side a tank drove through the wall. Hope that helps to identify it.

The west gas pumps are surrounded by some metal boxes which looks good. The north ones are all cabinets :D

Also inside on the north wall the refrigerator are turned against the wall.

thx for the feedback

I will fix that in the next update

UPDATE-TIME

COMPOPACK_41(for Alpha18.2_built2) is out now !!!

COMPOAPCK now supports NITROGEN-maps and rwgmixer-maps

to get it go to the OPENINGPOST

here are the detailed Changes:

CHANGELOG CP41:

-fixed typo in rwgmixer.xml: renamed xcostum_DriveIn(by_DuffyDuck) to xcostum_DriveIn(by_NAGG_Genosis) in rwgmixer (also in nitrogen prefablist)

-fixed xcostum_AmityvilleHorrorHouse(by_Swolk) (removed useless air above POI / redone SleeperVolumes / changed POI-height in prefabslist from 46 to 24)

-fixed xcostum_research_vessel(by_Pille) (removed useless air above POI / changed POI-height in prefabslist from 50 to 39)

-fixed xcostum_Tavern(by_Limodor) (exchanged snowky blocks to common biome-universal Ones / removed useless air above POI / added POI to prefabslist / redone SleeperVolumes)

-fixed xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure) (exchanged dessert blocks to common biome-universal Ones)

-fixed xcostum_simpsonshouse(by_magoli) (removed floating tree high above)

-completely redecorated and repainted xcostum_storeset1(by_Guppycur)

-fixed gap between POI and landscape when a shapeblock is in surface-Layer position (done in all prefabs)

-added a new customtown with 25 POI's - DESTROYED TOWN

-removed xcostum_RestArea_Desert(by_Guppycur) from spawning (out for bigger plans)

-exchanged hatch-elevator to a simple ladder in xcostum_SkyDiner(by_Tom) (improvised Solution until Creator Releases new version)

-exchanged hatch-elevator to a simple ladder in xcostum_Spirallibrary(by_Tom) (improvised Solution until Creator Releases new version)

-made some new screenshots for several POI's

-made new meshfiles for:

xcostum_Asia_Restaurant(by_Redlotus)

xcostum_InsaneAsylum(by_Genosis)

xcostum_TV_Tower_Restaurant(by_magoli)

-New Prefabs (and which Nitrogen-zones they assigned to)

(added to Nitrogen-CP41-prefablist and rwgmixer.xml):

xcostum_airport_rundown(by_gt) (custom_outback_size_1) (has many Sleepers - quest-tier5)

xcostum_airport1(by_ouch) (custom_outback_size_2) (has many Sleepers)

xcostum_airport2(by_ouch) (custom_settlement_size_3) (has many Sleepers - quest-tier5)

xcostum_Canyon_Cave(by_War3zuk) (farm) (has a bunch of Sleepers - quest-tier3)

xcostum_Coronado_barn_lg(by_Slaan) (farm) (has a few Sleepers - quest-tier2)

xcostum_Coronado_cornfield_crash(by_Slaan) (farm) (has Sleepers)

xcostum_Coronado_cornfield_missle_silo(by_Slaan) (farm) (has many Sleepers - quest-tier5)

xcostum_Coronado_farm_lake(by_Slaan) (farm) (no Sleepers - no quest)

xcostum_Coronado_farmedField(by_Slaan) (farm) (no Sleepers - no quest)

xcostum_Coronado_farmSheds(by_Slaan) (farm) (has some Sleepers - quest-tier2)

xcostum_Coronado_shamway_plant(by_Slaan) (farm) (has Sleepers - quest-tier4)

xcostum_Multi_Trader_02(by_War3zuk) (trader) (no Sleepers - no quest)

xcostum_simplehouse(by_hernan) (houses,smalltown) (no Sleepers - no quest)

Magoli

2019-11-27

Archived