Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

The only place you need to remove it from is the rwgmixer.xml it can stay in the prefabs and cause no issues however the other way around you will get errors

Thanks - found it! I think the game updated and overwrote it after I created the map, so I was all confused until I pulled the xml from the combo pack again :-)

Great job everyone on the pack and the POI’s...

@Magoli:

Thank you VERY much for maintaining this mod. Any chance of including the prefab packs listed on Nexus (not including the pregen maps ofc)? The ones by Not-A-Gamer Gaming, Topminder and Corsta are pretty nice:

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/categories/7/

yes - thx for the info

some pretty nice prefabs there on Nexus (not took notice of that - strange!?)

I will check out all of them and maybe add them to the next CP-update

thx

edit:

oh - i remember y I dont have these prefabs

because they are just downloadable on Nexus and that belongs to a contract and spending money (that I dont have)

If I get the files from somewhere else for free would be be fine

Than I can check them and maybe add them to the CP

Most of the prefabs on Nexus i already have in the CP - Just a few Ones I dont know yet.

Iam very interested in all the swolk-prefabs - they look amazing and have funny and smart themings.

Iam maybe also interested in

-SevenSaryns Cyberdyne

-Nuka Factory

-NAGG

cheers

oh btw:

@Skippy5 and bigstep70

I have met the prefab u are talked about

yes - there must a few things be changed in this prefab (change 80% of the workstations to Lootstations - decrease Loot a bit - change SnowTrees to more universal Ones - trimm out 40% of the flora - allow TopSoilDecoration - place down some new A18 decoblocks)

yes - thx for the info

thx

edit:

because they are just downloadable on Nexus and that belongs to a contract and spending money (that I dont have)

Most of the prefabs on Nexus i already have in the CP - Just a few Ones I dont know yet.

Iam very interested in all the swolk-prefabs - they look amazing and have funny and smart themings.

-SevenSaryns Cyberdyne

-Nuka Factory

-NAGG

cheers

oh btw:

@Skippy5 and bigstep70

yes - there must a few things be changed in this prefab (change 80% of the workstations to Lootstations - decrease Loot a bit - change SnowTrees to more universal Ones - trimm out 40% of the flora - allow TopSoilDecoration - place down some new A18 decoblocks)

Hmmmm what lol I don't spend money to download stuff off of nexus lol. You sign up yes but no money needed.

I will get them for you tho ok cause you do such a amazing job and you will have to update them as they are for a17.4 lol

Yes - thats true !!! Thx for the info.

Didn't mentioned this yet (because iam never logged out)

Is this new on dropbox ??? Looks like they wanna catch new people very aggressively !!!

Anyway:

Like berticus0001 said: Just close the first signin-window - then the DL-window appears !!!

Mag out

I would like to know if it is possible to recover my prefab A16 and A17 and put them in A18 plz I would be ready to give a donation thank you for your fabulous work

Why would i get this for a few of the prefabs in the pack, i followed the instructions

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.333 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.334 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.335 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.336 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.338 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

Why would i get this for a few of the prefabs in the pack, i followed the instructions

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.333 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.334 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.335 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.336 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

2019-10-24T14:26:01 4021.338 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_potatofield1' does not exist!

That's the error it spits out if the prefab name in rwgmixer doesn't match one of the prefab files. Try looking for that prefab in the prefabs folder and see if it's spelled exactly like that. If not, fix the typo in rwgmixer.

yes - thx for the info

thx

edit:

-SevenSaryns Cyberdyne

-Nuka Factory

-NAGG

cheers

oh btw:

@Skippy5 and bigstep70

Awesome thanks! I will readd it, love the look and feel of the place.

I made Nuka Factory, but haven't checked it against A18 yet as I'm still working on getting my other mods updated.

Nexus just requires an account. You don't have to pay any money to download things. But you can also get the prefab from here: https://github.com/bdubyah/Prefabs

There are 2 versions, one which requires the Nuka Colas mod for custom blocks and items. And then just a vanilla version which uses no custom blocks. I'd assume you'll want the vanilla version for the pack. But it may need some work as I know some things have changed in A18. Hopefully I'll have time to get to that soon.

hi - thx for the feedback

yes - u r right - there is a typo in line 478 in the CP39 rwgmixer.xml :

'xvanilla_potatofield1' should be 'xvanilla_potatofield_sm'

thx for the headsup - I will fix in the next CP-update

- - - Updated - - -

hi i have a question i have prefab alpha 16.4 and alpha17.4 i research how to redo them a day could you help me plz ty magolie

check out this post in Pille's Prefabeditor thread:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?62501-Prefab-Editor-(Alpha)&p=1034198&viewfull=1#post1034198

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to know if it is possible to recover my prefab A16 and A17 and put them in A18 plz I would be ready to give a donation thank you for your fabulous work

If u have any problems with getting them working u can send the prefabs-files to me here or PM

Than I can throw an eye on them

Is there a list anywhere or can one be started of public servers running compopack

Dont really know if there is a consolidated list of said settings. Most servers will have a preliminary list of whats included on their servers. Im sure that if they have CompoPack it will be listed. I refuse to play this game without it.

Is there any sort of comprehensive list anywhere so I can relate which POIs in game are the POIs in the RWG? Like pictures with RWG names? Some are obvious but most aren't. I know the wiki has the base game ones. I just installed this and really like some of the POIs but some feel like they were built many alphas ago - nice looking exteriors that seem a bit like fake movie sets when you look at it from the other side. I don't want to hate on any of them in particular because I know people put a lot of effort into these and I really do appreciate that but I would love to be able to continue to tweak this RWG POI set to my own tastes.

Is there any sort of comprehensive list anywhere so I can relate which POIs in game are the POIs in the RWG? Like pictures with RWG names? Some are obvious but most aren't. I know the wiki has the base game ones. I just installed this and really like some of the POIs but some feel like they were built many alphas ago - nice looking exteriors that seem a bit like fake movie sets when you look at it from the other side. I don't want to hate on any of them in particular because I know people put a lot of effort into these and I really do appreciate that but I would love to be able to continue to tweak this RWG POI set to my own tastes.

in prefabs folder each poi has a jpg check it out to match.

Hi survivalists

atm Iam working on the next CP and wanna tell you now what Iam going to do:

I have the plan to Change ALL workstations (forge,workbench,chemstation) into their RANDOM-HELPER Clone !!!

this means all workstaion have a randomchance of 50% to spawn just as Lootcontainer

This would help balancing the POIs to be not so OP for sure !

WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT IDEA GUYS ????

I also want to Change the block Trashcan to its RandomHelperClone

I already have added 11 brandnew Prefabs (from Nexus)

I got some more works to do before next Release

I typically generate a new map with every CompoPack release.

New worlds are always the most fun for the way I play

The first 6 days count the most to me... never been much of an endgame player.

Real life gets in the way of devoting huge amounts of time to the game. (playing/modding)

Always look forward to new POI's and the challenges they incure.

Modifying some of the particularly OP POI's is great of you to do.

I know how much work building/balancing/altering POI's is.

As always, looking forward to this and future CP releases...

"CompoPack... or Nothing!"

Hi !

We're trying to start a new map on our server with this amazing pack.

For now, we're not able to make it works. Does it supposed to work with the actual build of the game ?

https://pastebin.com/CgXYQrHw

Few things -

- Did you put rwgmixer into config folder. Either overwriting or changing vanilla rwgmixer to rwgmixervanilla.xml

- Did you place the prefabs into the games prefab folder or copy over the games prefab folder. (You need to open compopack prefab folder select all the open games prefab folder and paste into it). If you simply dragged compopacks prefab folder and overwrote game folder you will have all vanilla prefabs missing and the game going ummmm cant find these.

Looked at your paste bin - not the issue but this -

2019-10-28T14:11:11 0.408 INF [MODS] Trying to load from Put In Config To Spawn items in world

2019-10-28T14:11:11 0.408 WRN [MODS] Folder Put In Config To Spawn items in world does not contain a ModInfo.xml, ignoring

2019-10-28T14:11:11 0.408 WRN [MODS] Failed loading mod from Put In Config To Spawn items in world.

The mod needs a modinfo.xml in the folder that contains the config folder for the modlet. (So mods/modlet in question/.

But I would reset server and start again. And also make sure server has prefabs and each person connected to server has prefabs. (Unsure if they need the modlets to or not)

But I would reset server and start again. And also make sure server has prefabs and each person connected to server has prefabs. (Unsure if they need the modlets to or not)

Ahh, so the PreFabs not downloading anymore?

I haven't done a gen with the compo pack in some time, but they used to download and clients didn't need them.

Archived