Compo-Pack for Random Gen

If you just exchange Starvation's rwgmixer with this one, you won't have any "problems" per se, but you will never find Starvation's custom POIs either, most of which are needed to complete quests. The only way to get both those and the compo pack POIS is to merge the changes manually.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks!

Compatible with 16.4?

YES !!!

the changes on 16.4 dont have a impact on the worldgeneration at all.

There are no changes on the rwgmixer.xml, so if u had the CP installed in 16.3 it will still work after updating to 16.4 !!!

YES !!!16.4 !!!

Hola Magoli ! :)

I've been having a glitch/problem on my a16.3 home server (dedi). So I used a16.3 as a base: then installed the compo pack. Now the only thing i've changed is the map size from 10k to 6.5k. If I travel around the map I come up to a glitched road.

The road is there for a while then poof no road, only dirt or clay or whatever was underneath. it is equal height to the road and if I hit anywhere on it block of the "road" appears If I fool around with it a bit, like hitting her en there, the whole server goes wacko on me, I will start falling through the world anywhere i go and chunks wont load at all.

I'm wondering how to fix this ? thx :)

edit: I just did a complete wipe of my game installation and updated a clean install of 16.4 loaded game, then installed compo pack and loaded a game. here is the recurring glitch ive found :

Edited by KorruptkSwades
images (see edit history)
Hola Magoli ! :)

I've been having a glitch/problem on my a16.3 home server (dedi). So I used a16.3 as a base: then installed the compo pack. Now the only thing i've changed is the map size from 10k to 6.5k. If I travel around the map I come up to a glitched road.

The road is there for a while then poof no road, only dirt or clay or whatever was underneath. it is equal height to the road and if I hit anywhere on it block of the "road" appears If I fool around with it a bit, like hitting her en there, the whole server goes wacko on me, I will start falling through the world anywhere i go and chunks wont load at all.

I'm wondering how to fix this ? thx :)

edit: I just did a complete wipe of my game installation and updated a clean install of 16.4 loaded game, then installed compo pack and loaded a game. here is the recurring glitch ive found :

thx for Response

but i think i cant do anything against this. It is hardcoded and belongs to the devs.

This is a well known gameBug since Alpha11 - it belongs to the randomworld-generating-algorythm (esp. Streetgen)

U can find this Issue in almost every vanilla-seed too, and it has nothing to do with my rwgmixer.xml or the COMPOPACK at all

In all tests and seeds i have done in the last 2 years i can tell u the following:

The more u change the default settings in the mixer (cellsize,worldsize,etc...), the more the engine will have problems to do its work well.

In Addiction to that i believe the RWG-generator-engine is still very basicly and poor, but i also believe the devs will work on that before the game goes gold.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm boring about a12 to a16 (with all mod) & so is it possible to have a Compo-Pack for a11.3, please?

It's my favorite version cause we can crouch pass away from 1 block size & so to have more fun to build prefab like a Mario Bros's castle with many plumber tunnel 1 block size.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone can point me to a mod or xml for the compo pack to generate a massive city, i just need one city for a PUBG type event im trying to play with some friends. Any help will be much appreciated. :D

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone can point me to a mod or xml for the compo pack to generate a massive city, i just need one city for a PUBG type event im trying to play with some friends. Any help will be much appreciated. :D

Tin has a Mixer thread, and I seem to recall seeing a screenshot of a sprawling metropolis, but be fairly warned, your fps will tank.

Alternatively Slaan has Slaanhatten, but I don't think the a16 version is out yet.

Tin has a Mixer thread, and I seem to recall seeing a screenshot of a sprawling metropolis, but be fairly warned, your fps will tank.

Alternatively Slaan has Slaanhatten, but I don't think the a16 version is out yet.

Thanks Guppy, Tin has stopped updating his mod :(

Slaan will be done Before A17 drops i fear, its been a bigger job than he thought.

Navezgane version is almost wrapped up as Im itching to get some playtime over the xmas break and it's been waaaay too long already.

I have a request for the Prison (I'm not sure if there's multiple prisons: the one with a tunnel underneath). I'd like to see prison doors on the cells instead of just iron bars, and I'd like a sink and oven on the dining area (granted, the last two ones mostly to take advantage of it on Ravenhearst :)).

I'm even willing to do the work, but I have no idea what's expected, how to submit the work, if that's even allowed given license/IP, etc. But I really loved that POI, if only very small things about it could be fixed... :)

Edited by dcsobral (see edit history)
  • Roland locked this topic