Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

so this does not work for 16.3 at all or can we use it with 16.3?

You can use the latest compo pack for 16.3. You'll just need to re apply the mod from scratch after you get 16.3 full installed though.

D/L compo pack 28.

Verify your files so everything fully takes and switches everything to 16.3.

Copy/paste the "compo pack rwgmixer" into the config.

Transfer the prefab folder as well.

start a new game.

Done.

Stumbled upon 2 more -

xcostum_Cabin(by_Sudo): the ground floor is partially missing, in the hallway near the kitchen towards the backdoor

xcostum_ZHigh(by_Volar): one set of stairs (right near the parking lots) is half upside down

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22527[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]22528[/ATTACH]

thx for the report owl79 - again 2 new Ones - very good eyes on that :)

The last report (with the missing doors) was also very helpful.

That Issue belonged to a nomore existing blockID (ID1170-some door). I fixed that in all Prefabs

I have also checked the mesh-Issues u guys have reported here.

Its true: mesh for Asylum and Chernobyl is broken - will fix that as well.

@Jackelmyer:

Iam gonna need about 1 more week for the next CP-update.

Yes - Iam very looking forward to add all the new posted prefabs to the next COMPOPACK

I havent took a close look of the new new Posted prefabs yet. But i will brief them soon - then i give u feedback in ur threads

@Tin:

I wanna check out ur mixer soon - but first i have a bunch of other stuff on my todolist (and so less time)

thx for the report owl79 - again 2 new Ones - very good eyes on that :)

The last report (with the missing doors) was also very helpful.

That Issue belonged to a nomore existing blockID (ID1170-some door). I fixed that in all Prefabs

I have also checked the mesh-Issues u guys have reported here.

Its true: mesh for Asylum and Chernobyl is broken - will fix that as well.

@Jackelmyer:

Iam gonna need about 1 more week for the next CP-update.

Yes - Iam very looking forward to add all the new posted prefabs to the next COMPOPACK

I havent took a close look of the new new Posted prefabs yet. But i will brief them soon - then i give u feedback in ur threads

@Tin:

I wanna check out ur mixer soon - but first i have a bunch of other stuff on my todolist (and so less time)

No worries. It may not be what you're looking for but it has 3 different built in terrain gens that ppl can choose to play without needing to swap rwgmixers. I am thinking I'll add a 4th and that being 'Vanilla', so everyone can choose what they like the most and still be able to play 4 different worlds on 4 different saves if they want.

No worries. It may not be what you're looking for but it has 3 different built in terrain gens that ppl can choose to play without needing to swap rwgmixers. I am thinking I'll add a 4th and that being 'Vanilla', so everyone can choose what they like the most and still be able to play 4 different worlds on 4 different saves if they want.

that sounds very useful

i def have to throw an eye on this

You can use the latest compo pack for 16.3. You'll just need to re apply the mod from scratch after you get 16.3 full installed though.

D/L compo pack 28.

Verify your files so everything fully takes and switches everything to 16.3.

Copy/paste the "compo pack rwgmixer" into the config.

Transfer the prefab folder as well.

start a new game.

Done.

I'm setting this up on a dedicated server, so the instructions might be a little bit different. I'll have a go at it.

I'm setting this up on a dedicated server, so the instructions might be a little bit different. I'll have a go at it.

GL but it should be kinda similar. Just make sure your server files are fresh then add the mod stuff into it after. :)

Man if i had known 28 works with 16.3....

how broken is CP 28 on alpha 16.3? is it pretty good? or does it have serous problems?

Not a ton, still finding poi's here and there with odd rotations n such but nothing major by any stretch. Only found 1 poi that was a total wreck but it actually fits with all the other wrecked pois (like the burned houses) xD ... still trying to pin down its name. If I can't find it Ill just take a pic later.

Not a ton, still finding poi's here and there with odd rotations n such but nothing major by any stretch. Only found 1 poi that was a total wreck but it actually fits with all the other wrecked pois (like the burned houses) xD ... still trying to pin down its name. If I can't find it Ill just take a pic later.

Is it a A-frame-house ???

In that case it should suposed to be so.

Nodabba's A-frame-houses have 3 condition-versions: perfect,abandoned and damaged.

Maybe u found one of the damaged Ones ;)

Yes - there are a bunch of errors here and there - But with the power of u guys we will fix them all ;)

Oh - a little birdy said to me the next COMPOPACK will maybe have a little surprise for u guys :)

so stay tuned...

Is it a A-frame-house ???

In that case it should suposed to be so.

Nodabba's A-frame-houses have 3 condition-versions: perfect,abandoned and damaged.

Maybe u found one of the damaged Ones ;)

Yes - there are a bunch of errors here and there - But with the power of u guys we will fix them all ;)

Oh - a little birdy said to me the next COMPOPACK will maybe have a little surprise for u guys :)

so stay tuned...

Haha nice!

Yeah, probably the damaged one. Makes sense so I won;t worry about that one :)

How can we make and add to the compo pack?

If u mean how to get ur prefab into the CP:

Just post it here in forums under prefabs-section or post or send me the link to the tts-file here or PM

Then i will check it - and if it fits to the COMPOPACK-selection i will add it in the next update

The old Sewer-system is sadly not working anymore in A16 because of the new Socket-system.

IMO its not possible to have a kinda sewer-system atm.

Just post it here in forums under prefabs-section or post or send me the link to the tts-file here or PM

Then i will check it - and if it fits to the COMPOPACK-selection i will add it in the next update

The old Sewer-system is sadly not working anymore in A16 because of the new Socket-system.

Wait... Did there used to be a way to overlap POI placement and do a sewer install based on some Y offset or something? :-O

Hopefully we can get one going again when beta comes. Stallion can make a nother sick sewer/Subway system again ;)

hey Survivalists

Its UPDATE-TIME !!!

COMPOPACK 29 (for alpha16.3) is OUT NOW !!!

As mentioned in the OP there are a bunch of tweaks and bugfixes. To see them in detail check out the detailed Changelog below.

But what makes this update kinda awesome is the fact that Asiatown is back in A16 now.

Its basicly a normal (shrinked) town with a special set of Asian-style Prefabs and a few common POI's that fits in the theme.

To get it go to the OPENING-POST

Here is the detailed CHANGELOG CP29:

PREFABS/BLOCKS:

repaired xcostum_Hospital(by_Wsiegel) - rot 2shelves / set rot on prefab from none to 1

repaired xcostum_circus(by_magoli) - Namesign / set rot on prefab from none to 0

repaired xcostum_moestaverne(by_magoli) - removed woodSupport on the ground

repaired xcostum_TruckStop_Garage(by_stallionsden) - many blocks / finetuned sleeperVolumes / added carLoot

repaired xcostum_RestArea_Desert(by_Guppycur) - set rot on prefab from 0 to 2

repaired xcostum_Haulier_lg(by_Limodor) - fixed typo in Namesign

repaired xvanilla_Trailerhousemix01 - roof and cactees / added some washingmachines

repaired xvanilla_Trailerhousemix02 - roof and cactees / added some washingmachines

repaired xvanilla_Trailerhousemix03 - roof and cactees / added some washingmachines

repaired xvanilla_Trailerhousemix04 - roof and cactees / added washingmachine

repaired xcostum_House(by_LastI) - rot 2shelves / 2faucets

repaired xcostum_house03(byGuppycur) - removed woodsheet floating in midair

repaired xcostum_Hospital(by_Wsiegel) - rot 4shelves / 1desk

repaired xcostum_Hightop(by_Curbolt) - repaired entrance-roofing

repaired xcostum_Alms_house(ex_vanilla_ornate03) - rot poles in 1st floor

repaired xcostum_House(by_ShoNuff) - changed all woodblocks to brickblocks - changed roofcover from stone to forestground

repaired xcostum_Windowfactory(by_magoli) - rot poles on entrance

repaired xcostum_TownHall(by_Guppycur) - rot 1desk

repaired xcostum_Science_lab(by_kinklade) - rot 1Ironbar

repaired xcostum_Firewatchtower(by_SciFiFlippa) - rot 1shelve / 1nightstand

changed no more existing blockID1170(some door) to blockID1175(commercialDoor4_v3) (all prefabs)

repaired xcostum_Stripmall(by_Guppycur) - rot fridges

repaired xcostum_House_AF02P(17x16)(by_Nodabba) - decreased aloeplants

repaired xcostum_House_AF03P(35x54)(by_Nodabba) - removed about 20 Lootcontainerblocks

repaired xcostum_House_AF03R(37x53)(by_Nodabba) - removed about 15 Lootcontainerblocks / finetuned Sleepers

repaired xcostum_House_AF04P(15x15)(by_Nodabba) - rot 1nightstand

repaired xcostum_House_AF05P(14x19)(by_Nodabba) - added Sleepers

checked all a-framehouse-xml's and checked/&changed rot to face North

repaired xcostum_ZHigh(by_Volar) - rot brickstairs / desks

repaired xcostum_Cabin(by_Sudo) - added missing floorblocks (the backdoorpart of the kitchen looks broken since ever - LOL) / finetuned Sleepers

changed block1182(cntShippingCrateShamway) to block1221(cntShippingCrateConstructionSupplies) (all prefabs except the foodstores and restaurants)

repaired xcostum_bowlingcenter(by_magoli) - cactee on entrance

repaired xcostum_MiniMall(by_Spider) - filled gab outside on ground / finetuned Sleepers

set rot from 2 to 1 on xcostum_Dark_Mausoleum32(by_LuckyStar)

set rot from none to 3 on xcostum_Manorhouse(by_WereWulfen)

set rot from 1 to 2 on xcostum_Prison1(by_Curbolt)

set rot from none to 3 on xcostum_Firedepartment(by_Guppycur)

added some goodLoot to xcostum_timbershop(by_magoli) (mixture between gunstore and working Stiffs) / finetuned Sleepers

renamed xcostum_Chernobyl(by Maz_Burt) to xcostum_Chernobyl(by_Maz_Burt)

made new mesh for xcostum_Chernobyl(by_Maz_Burt)

made new mesh for xcostum_Asylum(by_Wsiegel)

RE-ADDED OLD CP-PREFABS (also Repaired / added Sleepers / added Meshes):

xcostum_Asia_Apartments(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_ChineseMarket(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_Dojo(by_RedLotus)

xcostum_Asia_KhooKongsi(by_StompyNZ)

xcostum_Asia_KungFuSchool(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_Livinghouse_sm_01(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_ModernCottage_01(by_StompyNZ)

xcostum_Asia_Pagoda(by_RedLotus)

xcostum_Asia_Pagoda_sm_01(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_Restaurant(by_Redlotus)

xcostum_Asia_Restaurant_city(by_Redlotus)

xcostum_Asia_Swordmaster(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_Temple9Powermonks(by_magoli)

xcostum_Asia_TempleMiddleVillage(by_SylenThunder)

xcostum_Asia_ChineseGate(by_XXX) (still under construnction!)

xcostum_ZombieZoo(by_Wsiegel)

xcostum_shootingrange(by_magoli)

NEW PREFABS ADDED:

xcostum_RaceTrack(by_Guppycur) (rural)

xcostum_Paintballarena(by_Jackelmyer) (Commercial)

xcostum_PetStore(by_Jackelmyer) (Commercial,downtown)

xcostum_BoxingGym(by_KamR) (Commercial,downtown,rural)

xcostum_Sphinx(by_Andyjoki) (wilderness)

xcostum_TheVillage(by_Stallionsden) (wilderness)

MIXER-CHANGES:

- added new vanilla streetgen-algorythm to all the hubs

- increased chance of having the vanilla working stiffs and gunstores in cities,rurals and towns

- included a new town-type to the rwgspawning: Asiatown - consisting of 14 Asian-style Prefabs u just will find there exclusivly (+some common known filler POI's)

- made a few tweaks on some probs to enable a better variety inside a town/rural/city

- enabled having a amount of downtown-POI's in citysmall-cityhub

- changed FinalLandHight to 182 (like vanilla)

have fun

Mag

• Roland locked this topic