Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

Awesome!!!!!! How hard (or easy) did you guys feel the sleeper spawns were? (Assuming Mag didnt change them :p)

I haven't been through it yet mate. Just took a look at the building and went through the drive through. It's in a bad part of town though, Meth heads and some dubious looking blokes in suits following shielas in nurses outfits. ;)

We are waiting for you to come have a look mate

I haven't been through it yet mate. Just took a look at the building and went through the drive through. It's in a bad part of town though, Meth heads and some dubious looking blokes in suits following shielas in nurses outfits. ;)

We are waiting for you to come have a look mate

Haha, will try tonight after putting the little ones to bed.

Awesome!!!!!! How hard (or easy) did you guys feel the sleeper spawns were? (Assuming Mag didnt change them :p)

Can't remember - LOL

I think i didn't changed anything on ur new Prefab

@Gobarg: thx dude - and thx for inviting me on the server (also thx Mana)

Yesterday was a great day guys.

The CP has totally captured that RWG feel that endlessly repeated sets of POIs tends to doesn't.

Seeing a whole town where there are almost no repeated POS is so much better than seeing three pathans hardware shops all in the same street ad infinitum.

I would encourage anyone who builds to add their work to it just for the thrill of walking into a town and seeing something you created pop into view and knowing that others will get to see it too.

Until we get a serious attempt at using the Steam Workshop to populate our worlds with POIs, this is the way to go.

I'm not sure how many contributors there are to this pack but each and every one of you deserve a big thank you and a very cold beer.

Yesterday was a great day guys.

The CP has totally captured that RWG feel that endlessly repeated sets of POIs tends to doesn't.

Seeing a whole town where there are almost no repeated POS is so much better than seeing three pathans hardware shops all in the same street ad infinitum.

I would encourage anyone who builds to add their work to it just for the thrill of walking into a town and seeing something you created pop into view and knowing that others will get to see it too.

Until we get a serious attempt at using the Steam Workshop to populate our worlds with POIs, this is the way to go.

I'm not sure how many contributors there are to this pack but each and every one of you deserve a big thank you and a very cold beer.

Thanks Gobarg and Mana for the fun times. As promised here is the recorded video of our visit to my McDowells Restaurant prefab. :)

[video=youtube_share;JZYfisGZIvQ]

Hey Magoli....what did you use to blockrepair ?

I wanted to fix the TWDprison by_Laz_Man by myself and maybe help you to fix another coo customl prefabs made by people of this community.

B.R.

Im planning to fix the prison but ran into an error doing so. Working through the issue.

Im planning to fix the prison but ran into an error doing so. Working through the issue.

What is the Issue ??

btw:

Thanks for looking for TWD :) - I hope we can let it spawn in wilderness again.

Nice Video - I love the trap (hey Mana: This is the kind of traps i was talking about yesterday on server (Stonehengetrap) lol)

When i added it i just quickchecked if its spawning and checked the xml.

I have not noticed all details u put in again. I love all ur prefabs mate.

@Pille: Can the editor handle 200by200-prefabs ??? Have not tried this yet.

@HectorNr666:

I just used Pille'e editor to modify the blocks and rotations. And checked the result in Navezgane.

Its a littlebit a try-and-error-work. U have to get used to the rotation-system and what has changed from a15 to a16.

Tipp1: Rotations 0-3 are the four standard-positions: pointing to North,E,W and S

Tipp2: most blocks start at pointing to N (=rotation 0)

Tipp3: 45degree-directions: what was rot4 is now rot24 (rot5=25 - rot6=26 - rot7=27)

Another method would be to spawn than build/repair the prefab. And than export it with Hal's dll.

After that just cut it with the editor (Pilles's) and ur fine too ;)

shooting range is with the screenshots, but not in the downloadable prefabs

yes - u r right

I had to remove a few prefabs from the Pack for specific reasons.

Some ones used to be custom-hub-prefabs. Some ones have to contain entities (but we cant handle entities atm!)

Some ones are duplicates. Some ones are made just for the old City-hub-squares.

Will update the screenshotlist soon.

Also I want to add as much as possible from the old prefabs to the CP again.

@all: I still noticed some few misrotated blocks in this prefabs so far:

-polarstation

-rollerskatedisco

-WWhouse

-Hightop-house is pointing not to the street

These few ones will get fixed in the next Release.

I also want to flaten the terrain, (re)add some more prefabs, and work on a new towntype

cheers

Good News Guys. Resolved the error I was experiencing with the prison (I suspect the cause were all the inverted trees). Here she is in all of her 200 x 36 x 200 glory.

J6QbSw2.jpg

I will probably redo the surface blocks and add sleepers for first Alpha 16 version then release another version after that with updated blocks/paint etc. :) My initial thoughts are to add it to the industrial section of cities (RWG) for now.

Good News Guys. Resolved the error I was experiencing with the prison (I suspect the cause were all the inverted trees). Here she is in all of her 200 x 36 x 200 glory.

J6QbSw2.jpg

I will probably redo the surface blocks and add sleepers for first Alpha 16 version then release another version after that with updated blocks/paint etc. :) My initial thoughts are to add it to the industrial section of cities (RWG) for now.

Awesome work Laz man cant wait to play with it

J6QbSw2.jpg

feels good to see it in one piece again.

Can't wait to (re)add it to the Cp again.

@all:

i have found about 20 more prefabs in CP27 that needs to be repaired (for emergency).

Also there are a few prefabs thats doesnt face the street.

Iam working on these

Also I have to check and add some brandnew prefabs to the pack.

Perhaps I have time to repair some of the old Ones too.

feels good to see it in one piece again.

Can't wait to (re)add it to the Cp again.

@all:

i have found about 20 more prefabs in CP27 that needs to be repaired (for emergency).

Also there are a few prefabs thats doesnt face the street.

Iam working on these

Also I have to check and add some brandnew prefabs to the pack.

Perhaps I have time to repair some of the old Ones too.

Hey mag, what did you think of the compo pack on gobargs server? I enjoyed it very much and want to play some more when i have time. I keep being distracted by new prefab projects lol...

Hey mag, what did you think of the compo pack on gobargs server? I enjoyed it very much and want to play some more when i have time. I keep being distracted by new prefab projects lol...

I also enjoy playing there. We had some bloodmoonhorde fun last night (day35).

But tbh: most of the time i fly to POI's to check them and searching for Issues lol

When i know everything is right and working then i can enjoy survival again ;)

Ive noticed that the dresser has some rotation issues, forgot to screen shot them, but will do next time. Figured you could keep an eye on them :)

thx - screenshot would be nice

yes i noticed some blocks are still misrotated (nightstands,lockers,shelves,singlebeds,desks,etc).

CP27 looks way better than CP26 - but i still missed some corners in some prefabs - sry about that

I will repair the few ones for the next Release.

These may be already on your "to do" list.

The hostel is using snow pine trees so either needs to be restricted to snow biome only or trees need to be replaced/removed.

The baseball field grass should probably be replaced with terrain filler so it matches with the biome its in.

Would really love too see you redo the tower restaurant you made with the new Block and Paint.. one of my favorites to visit.

TY for your work :)

Archived