Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Magoli

Some pics of it working great :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21762[/ATTACH]

The last pick is a hub size beating distant poi's.

Again ty it's working great.

Edited by Tin (see edit history)

came across a few pois with major rotation and block issues

album of those pois

http://imgur.com/a/irAIp

have only ran across 4 of the compo pois and 3 had these kind of errors on rotations. just a heads up.

thx JaxTeller718 - I noticed that! - These ones I didn't see earlier.

Yeah - I have to do blockrepairs in almost every Prefab !!!

Atm I just playing the game ;)

I will start with the works for CP27 soon

@all: Thx guys for the credits and Reputations - very appreciated

cya

Mag

• Like 2

objects placement glitches

Played for 4 hours. Explored a lot of new POIs . Also has found "this":

aeZd5IM.jpg

and these "wrong" shelves

ZL8kuBC.jpg

and there

Bubt82R.jpg

CFRt5J6.jpg

I found out that there are a bunch of objects like that in a wrong position.

Is it so conceived?

Played for 4 hours. Explored a lot of new POIs . Also has found "this":

aeZd5IM.jpg

and these "wrong" shelves

ZL8kuBC.jpg

and there

Bubt82R.jpg

CFRt5J6.jpg

I found out that there are a bunch of objects like that in a wrong position.

Is it so conceived?

added to my todolist - thx for the info

In the next CP the Prefabs blocks will look like much better than now !

Really loving this mod on a16 but like others have said metal shelves, lockers, wooden desks and yellow couches all seem to have bad rotations in the few P.O.I's I have been through.

edit: also seen pois with missing floors, ramp blocks with bad rotations and nightstands being wrong.

Edited by corvette81 (see edit history)

Yep, several furniture rotations were wrong in every POI I've been to. One POI had bigger problems: I think it's the xcostum_Apartment(by_Spider) - most of the wall & floor blocks on the second floor (on the left side when you go up the stairs) were severely messed up (I know the A15 iteration was a bit derelict too, but this doesn't look right). This building also always seems to spawn 1 block too high (iirc already did that in A15), so the stairs never touch the street. And I think the 6 stacked ovens on the groundfloor are actually meant to be washing mashines?, that could be changed now that we have them.

ETA: found another one, not sure if it's the xcostum_Orphanage? (lots of torches on the outside walls, lots of redwood inside, a safe in a small room below the stairs; top floor has access to the roof, a bath, and a prayer room with candles & a coffin): on the ground floor, in the corner room with the fireplace, the floor was partially missing.

ETA2: xcostum_House_AF01P(19x35)(by_Nodabba): a big section of the ground floor (where the leather couches are) is missing.

ETA3: xcostum_Flagstonemansion_sm(by_elitelex): the whole upper floor is missing, so all the furniture is floating.

Edited by owl79 (see edit history)

hey guys - just wanna share my first selfmade Prefab in A16 ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21868[/ATTACH]

nice huh ??? XD

seriously its just a test-prefab to check out the 4 basic-rotations for the most issued cp-blocks.

this means iam about the block-repairs already ;)

thx owl79 for the infos - u meant Manorhouse (not Orphanage) - will check that later

xcostum_House_AF01P(19x35)(by_Nodabba) is repaired now

xcostum_Apartment(by_Spider) is set one block deeper now

cheers

Mag

• Like 1

Love the mod. Can't find it in my heart to play without it. Enhances the game SO much. Haven't really played around with it much since A15 and the format of rwgmixer looks different. Is there still a way to increase frequency of wilderness poi?

Does this work for peer to peer games as well? With no dedicated server. Only host needs them?

Yes. Working just dandy with me and the wife and no issues as far as anyone needing to load the pack as well.

wow u guys are awesome. When a an updated pack comes out the mixer should not need tweaking right?

Edited by SnowDog1942 (see edit history)

wow u guys are awesome. When a an updated pack comes out the mixer should not need tweaking right?

Depends. If you're using my mixer all you'll need is his prefab folder and then add the extra pois they added or just wait for me to add it. If he does release a new version I'll probably have it updated to mine within a day or 2 (pending on life stuff). Then all you should need to do is swap the prefab folder and the rwgmixer file and then just load up the game without needing to do a new world. Only issue is though your world won't get the new pois till you enter a new region you haven't explored yet. If you want everything now!:playful: then you'll need to load a new world.

• Roland locked this topic