Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stallionsden

stallionsden

7 hours ago, Jay_ombie said:

20200918142021-1.jpg

Also I feel some POI are so generously constructed to a point that they tend to over bare the game and tank the FPS. Maybe isolate certain ones and keep them away from built up areas.

This one for instance

20200918172936-1.jpg

from 40+fps in the middle of a town I look at this POI and it goes almost under 20fps.

the nodabba house  AFO3D (37x54)

is meant to be like that.

Nodabba released 2 version of the same prefab.  One was nice and complete the 2nd version was destroyed version. each of his houses have a counter part.

In regard to fps, that has occurred in vanilla as well as the CP for a while now as well. However we are working on easing the texture streaming of the cp prefabs to, may not get to all of them by cp46 tho.

stallionsden

stallionsden

7 hours ago, Jay_ombie said:

20200918142021-1.jpg

Also I feel some POI are so generously constructed to a point that they tend to over bare the game and tank the FPS. Maybe isolate certain ones and keep them away from built up areas.

This one for instance

20200918172936-1.jpg

from 40+fps in the middle of a town I look at this POI and it goes almost under 20fps.

the nodabba house  AFO3D (37x54)

is meant to be like that.

Nodabba released 2 version of the same prefab.  One was nice and complete the 2nd version was destroyed version. each of his houses have a counter part.