error Memory stream is not expandable

starinfo

At one point after the "wonderful" update, an error occurred

No one can connect to my server anymore

just a wonderful game that needs to be made free and only given away free, can pay extra for torment, but that's not all

В один момент после "чудесного" обновления возникла ошибка

Подключаться к моему серверу уже никто не может

просто чудесная игра, которую нужно делать бесплатной и только бесплатной раздавать, может доплачивать за мучения, а не вот это вот всё

image.thumb.png.2b247306659615d4b85094db416c5549.png

Edited by starinfo (see edit history)

The error appear because of using the drone 😏. Ive got the same issue 😌. Take the drone back to your pocket, before you get the error message and everything is fine.

Enter the game -> just take the drone in your pocket -> no more errors like that 😁

Hope coders will fix that problem in lower future, because i like the drone!

the error is since the stable 20.4..before the game we use the drone all the time

now the drone we have it used since the motorbice dispapperd, so as gift, we give each a drone (because he lost his inventory in the motorbike 2, and only one with drone is boring.)...we played yesterday 5shours NO ERRORS

today we are at day 7..now we must build a bloodmoonbase (we played 2hpours before errors appear)

i choose a broken half building in destroey area..i puttet a lot of blocks to close one side at the house

at ONE block i REMOVED from house (original prefab block) >>>PENG, then it started the error..then all 3min the error comes, BUT only WHEN u get near a motorbike OR minibike !...when i walk around with drone NOTHING..when i drive bycle with drone NOTHING

only in combination with motorbike/minimotorbike

and the error startet since the LOGIN with the U HAVE A New competion killed a player started

perhaps my details helps a little?

7 hours ago, 7daysOfFun said:

the error is since the stable 20.4..before the game we use the drone all the time

now the drone we have it used since the motorbice dispapperd, so as gift, we give each a drone (because he lost his inventory in the motorbike 2, and only one with drone is boring.)...we played yesterday 5shours NO ERRORS

today we are at day 7..now we must build a bloodmoonbase (we played 2hpours before errors appear)

i choose a broken half building in destroey area..i puttet a lot of blocks to close one side at the house

at ONE block i REMOVED from house (original prefab block) >>>PENG, then it started the error..then all 3min the error comes, BUT only WHEN u get near a motorbike OR minibike !...when i walk around with drone NOTHING..when i drive bycle with drone NOTHING

only in combination with motorbike/minimotorbike

and the error startet since the LOGIN with the U HAVE A New competion killed a player started

perhaps my details helps a little?

I ran hours of tests see this 

11 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

I hear Drones are the cause of this. Unload them and put them away in a box.

дрон не используется, максимально что скрафчено это велосипед

8 hours ago, Mercyful said:

The error appear because of using the drone 😏. Ive got the same issue 😌. Take the drone back to your pocket, before you get the error message and everything is fine.

Enter the game -> just take the drone in your pocket -> no more errors like that 😁

Hope coders will fix that problem in lower future, because i like the drone!

дрон не используется

до обновления, на версии 20.3 всё было ок.

после обновления 20.4 появилась такая ошибка

Дроны не используются, они лежат в ящике на базе

на данном этапе 2й пользователь уже не может вообще подключится к игре, происходит зависание, после чего на хосте выбрасывает ошибку как я написал выше

i know what u mean..i will try it >BUT one mysterious thing is, when i go NEAR to motorbike its all immerdiately blocked...when i dont use the motorbike/s i doenst appear

what iv forgot to say ..when the error appears my friends stands still in my side (ha can play normally) but at my side he stands at one places and never moves anymore

when i play only with bike its error free with the drone, perhaps i try the car?

16 minutes ago, 7daysOfFun said:

i know what u mean..i will try it >BUT one mysterious thing is, when i go NEAR to motorbike its all immerdiately blocked...when i dont use the motorbike/s i doenst appear

what iv forgot to say ..when the error appears my friends stands still in my side (ha can play normally) but at my side he stands at one places and never moves anymore

when i play only with bike its error free with the drone, perhaps i try the car?

это значит что ошибка плавающая и она не понятно с чем связана

а разработчики просто всё игнорят и ничего не делают

On 4/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, starinfo said:

это значит что ошибка плавающая и она не понятно с чем связана

а разработчики просто всё игнорят и ничего не делают

а ок... большое спасибо. Да, я знаю, что разработчики предпочитают все менять, а не что-то полезное XD (i hope google translator made this right)

17 hours ago, 7daysOfFun said:
а ок... большое спасибо. Да, я знаю, что разработчики предпочитают все менять, а не что-то полезное XD (i hope google translator made this right)

Yes, that is right.
Instead of optimization tweaks, we're looking at new door textures... or a new merchant

• 2 weeks later...
  • starinfo changed the title to error Memory stream is not expandable
3 hours ago, starinfo said:

for 9 years they have not even been able to implement a normal mechanism for submitting bugs, it seems that free slave power is our everything.
and it would work, but the game is not free, money is paid for it

The deal was made clear, you get the game early and see every step of the games evolution, but you would see bugs and might not see a finished game ever. Steam told you what EA is and you accepted instead of waiting for release.

And please tell me how many hours you have in the game and how much money you payed per hour then. Are you sure you didn't get your moneys worth and more?

Your critique of the bug submitting process is correct though. It is archaic. But I don't see any disadvantage on the players side with this. If they had used bugzilla for example players would have to log into a second site beside the forum and get used to how bugzilla (or similar) works. And they still would need to provide logfiles, which seems to be one of the biggest problems for the average player independant of the bug reporting process

EDIT: Oh right: In-game bug reporting would be another possibility. Ok, that would be a major step-up in comfort , but not a small effort to implement.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

The deal was made clear, you get the game early and see every step of the games evolution, but you would see bugs and might not see a finished game ever. Steam told you what EA is and you accepted instead of waiting for release.

And please tell me how many hours you have in the game and how much money you payed per hour then. Are you sure you didn't get your moneys worth and more?

Your critique of the bug submitting process is correct though. It is archaic. But I don't see any disadvantage on the players side with this. If they had used bugzilla for example players would have to log into a second site beside the forum and get used to how bugzilla (or similar) works. And they still would need to provide logfiles, which seems to be one of the biggest problems for the average player independant of the bug reporting process

EDIT: Oh right: In-game bug reporting would be another possibility. Ok, that would be a major step-up in comfort , but not a small effort to implement.

I managed to play 200+ hours, took two games, try to guess for what purpose?
It's probably obvious to play in co-op.
At the moment this is not working.
the game doesn't make sense at all in this case, the game develops, that's probably great, but what does development mean if it can't be played?
Why do you need a car that can't drive? why are you buying it?
you will deliberately not eat spoiled food, I think this is a good analogy.
I have a rather good computer (p5 3600, 32ram and 1060 (6), ssd 970 evo plus on which the game is installed)
and I play on the minimum graphics with a drop in fps to a value of 10-20 frames
and I even put up with this, this means that the game is in development and maybe (suddenly) I don’t believe in it, but in 100 years it will be fixed, it can be tolerated
But at this stage it's just a useless thing that doesn't work. What is the main law? - Do no harm!
and then it was broken

6 minutes ago, starinfo said:

I managed to play 200+ hours, took two games, try to guess for what purpose?
It's probably obvious to play in co-op.
At the moment this is not working.

It is working for some, not working for others. This update was not of the usual quality, no question about that, but people are still playing it, even in co-op. And patches are in the works, so I heard.

the game doesn't make sense at all in this case, the game develops, that's probably great, but what does development mean if it can't be played?
Why do you need a car that can't drive? why are you buying it?

What do you do if the car you bought breaks down. You bring it into a repair shop and wait until that repair shop solves your problem. If your car is a prototype you would expect this to happen from time to time. Nobody expects you to like it, but it isn't the end of the world

you will deliberately not eat spoiled food, I think this is a good analogy.

If you get spoiled food delivered, you don't eat it and either eat remains of yesterdays food (i.e. go back to a previous patch) or wait for next days delivery and eat something else in the meantime

I have a rather good computer (p5 3600, 32ram and 1060 (6), ssd 970 evo plus on which the game is installed)

The only p5 3600 I could find was a hair dryer 😁.

I'll assume you meant r5. I have an r5 2600x and I get reliable fps from 40 to often over 100.

I would suggest to turn off dynamic meshes (rightmost tab in the graphics menu) and turning down reflections and shadows as far as possible.

and I play on the minimum graphics with a drop in fps to a value of 10-20 frames
and I even put up with this, this means that the game is in development and maybe (suddenly) I don’t believe in it, but in 100 years it will be fixed, it can be tolerated
But at this stage it's just a useless thing that doesn't work. What is the main law? - Do no harm!
and then it was broken

2 minutes ago, meganoth said:

What do you do if the car you bought breaks down. You bring it into a repair shop and wait until that repair shop solves your problem. If your car is a prototype you would expect this to happen from time to time. Nobody expects you to like it, but it isn't the end of the world

If you get spoiled food delivered, you don't eat it and either eat remains of yesterdays food (i.e. go back to a previous patch) or wait for next days delivery and eat something else in the meantime

The only p5 3600 I could find was a hair dryer 😁.

I'll assume you meant r5. I have an r5 2600x and I get reliable fps from 40 to often over 100.

I would suggest to turn off dynamic meshes (rightmost tab in the graphics menu) and turning down reflections and shadows as far as possible.

Please write more precisely what I need to disable more, I don't know where "else" can be, but if so, I will be grateful

image.thumb.png.bdb5051a57eb975d9fdd99e93e07dd3f.png

image.thumb.png.046047aa7bde1cd41256b57a392e80cb.png

"It is working for some, not working for others. This update was not of the usual quality, no question about that, but people are still playing it, even in co-op. And patches are in the works, so I heard."

Yes, the best solution is to say that it's your own fault, I think this is the best answer

The whole problem is that I can just put ultra graphics and it will be about 50 fps.
But at one point, performance simply disappears, the video card simply does not load, and because of this, FPS drops appear.
tested on both gtx1060(6) and RX590

2 minutes ago, starinfo said:

Please write more precisely what I need to disable more, I don't know where "else" can be, but if so, I will be grateful

image.thumb.png.bdb5051a57eb975d9fdd99e93e07dd3f.png

image.thumb.png.046047aa7bde1cd41256b57a392e80cb.png

Then I don't have any more ideas. But I can tell you that a CPU of that quality CAN reach better FPS.

2 minutes ago, starinfo said:

"It is working for some, not working for others. This update was not of the usual quality, no question about that, but people are still playing it, even in co-op. And patches are in the works, so I heard."

Yes, the best solution is to say that it's your own fault, I think this is the best answer

If you think that is what I said then so be it.

8 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Then I don't have any more ideas. But I can tell you that a CPU of that quality CAN reach better FPS.

If you think that is what I said then so be it.

Yes, it is, the FPS shows itself well, as long as there is a load on the video card.
But at some moments everything just sags into squares on the screen worse than minecraft)
And these moments are forgivable for a game at the development stage ... (although 9 years ... oh let's not talk about it)
But that's what the main task of the game is not working at the moment, it's very sad.
And wait... what wait? You can wait forever, what will change?

10 minutes ago, starinfo said:

The whole problem is that I can just put ultra graphics and it will be about 50 fps.
But at one point, performance simply disappears, the video card simply does not load, and because of this, FPS drops appear.
tested on both gtx1060(6) and RX590

Did only happen to me before I turned off dynamic meshes. But there have been people posting in General Support with similar problems (and a friend of mine might have that problem as well).

I don't know if TFP has reproduced this problem already on their own machines (which would be necessary for them to find the source of the problem). It may be a problem that only happens with very specific configurations and settings. The only other advice I can give is to remove any additional graphics management software for your machine (if you are on windows).  Sometimes settings in there seem to be a problem. But I'm essentially fishing in the dark.