"Madmole is busy working on one of the next big A21 reveals (may God have mercy on our souls)…"

Matt115

As  Roland wrote : "Madmole is busy working on one of the next big A21 reveals (may God have mercy on our souls)…"

So guys Write yours suggestion what about  Madmole working at mean ( bad answers only) :

So let's started! 

Madmole is busy working on return of hornets! 

13 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

I thought you said "bad" answers. I'd love to have the hornets back! I may be in a very small minority, though.

I think this would be very, very bad: Madmole is working on integrating NFTs to <ahem>...break down barriers to player choice while providing a paradigm-shifting user experience where players can EARN while they PLAY! Presales begin in August - get in early for the best returns on your investment!

2 hours ago, Matt115 said:

As  Roland wrote : "Madmole is busy working on one of the next big A21 reveals (may God have mercy on our souls)…"

So guys Write yours suggestion what about  Madmole working at mean ( bad answers only) :

So let's started! 

Here is a bad one: Madmole will announce a new game designer called Matt115. His task is to transform 7D2D into a dark, serious and realistic, humor-free experience for the L4D crowd.

😁

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

3 hours ago, meganoth said:

Here is a bad one: Madmole will announce a new game designer called Matt115. His task is to transform 7D2D into a dark, serious and realistic, humor-free experience for the L4D crowd.

😁

Well..  l4d2 have rly good humor ! Rly - Luis and francis joking a lot, elis have funny stories, coach love eat and midnight riders! damnnn you will like this - sometimes dialogs  are soooooooo good. 

@meganoth i could be like George Martin for Elden ring! just give me type of game, setting  and basic info ( linear game, in space, aliens , time travels etc) and i can write a  lore and scenario for this game 🤪 

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

Well..  l4d2 have rly good humor ! Rly - Luis and francis joking a lot, elis have funny stories, coach love eat and midnight riders! damnnn you will like this - sometimes dialogs  are soooooooo good. 

@meganoth i could be like George Martin for Elden ring! just give me type of game, setting  and basic info ( linear game, in space, aliens , time travels etc) and i can write a  lore and scenario for this game 🤪 

Your modesty is exemplary. 😉

3 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Your modesty is exemplary. 😉

Well most of my life i just get down myself and i felt  worst that other people so i'm trying change my way of thinking into more positive :) 

So... better to overstimate yourself that understimate  yourself.... well i have experience about that 😅

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, meganoth said:

Surely this is the better approach.

Yep, well i started writing a book for example. Maybe it will be not another HP or Witcher but writing a book is like making game = a lot things have to be change or corrected - well i can even say that books have alpha and beta versions too :) . Maybe it will be good enough to publish it. Well it's more healthier that just sit and do nothing. 

51 minutes ago, Crater Creator said:

Madmole is taking the "get off your ass" mantra to a new level. A21 will pair with smartwatches and other wearable devices. Actions in game that expend stamina will only work when your real life heart rate is over 120 bpm.

And hunger levels will be tied to your blood sugar.