Navesgane remake needed?

Lostyouthkhat

Player experience towards the different maps  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play navesgane too or only generated worlds?

• Navesgane rules (or would rule if the map gets on todays 7dtd standards)
    • Navesgane is not needed anymore

I feel i am not the only one that likes to jump into Navesgane from time to time again. The map feels way more enjoyable to me even tho the a20 cities are really well made. Maily because of the combination of wilderness/cities and nature. 

However there hasnt really gone any work (besides adding like a handfull pois) into navesgane since some years. Is something planned for the future or will Navesgane be dropped for rgw only in the future?

I am pretty sure new players tend to start the game with a navesgane map, instead of creating their own directly. So its their first impression of the game. 

6 hours ago, Lostyouthkhat said:

I feel i am not the only one that likes to jump into Navesgane from time to time again. The map feels way more enjoyable to me even tho the a20 cities are really well made. Maily because of the combination of wilderness/cities and nature. 

However there hasnt really gone any work (besides adding like a handfull pois) into navesgane since some years. Is something planned for the future or will Navesgane be dropped for rgw only in the future?

I am pretty sure new players tend to start the game with a navesgane map, instead of creating their own directly. So its their first impression of the game. 

For this water overhaul is neccesary - "bad" water don't hurt too much for RWG - so after thing like this will be stable navesgane will be updated

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)