Aggressive Fists, 5 Horde Nights Compilation, Every Night

edyonline

Horde every night, with default settings. Life bar mod, and loot locking mod. I powerleveled and only apply stats to combat skills that make face smashing possible, face to face. After day 5 it usually gets too easy, but this time I didn't put stats in Pain Tolerance. Which makes me more like a glass cannon.

The power level strategy was simple. Smash out all the quests on day one. Horde XP during night. Raid tier 2 buildings with spare time. And minimal base building after clearing the horde.

Day 2 I headed to the waste land as soon as I got the bicycle. The loot drops are insane, even for day 2. But its super tough if you fight like a sissy. Pound for pound face smashers only. Smash out all the quests in wasteland also. Day 3 I just managed to get all the quests done again, and was lucky enough to get my endgame, best in slot item, the runners jacket.

For stats, day 1 I focused on 1/3 Cardio for covering distance, 1/4 Brawler for the disease neutralizer buff from punches. From there I aimed for 7/10 Fortitude to maximize damage, then went for 4/5 Brawler to make t6 knuckle busters. By the end of day 5 I ended up with..

Fortitude 7/10

Brawler 4/5

Cardio 1/3

Agility 4/10

Flurry 1/3

Parkour 2/4

Getting Parkour 2/4 substantially increases the type of base builds I can utilize for movement, defense and offense. Because I can now jump walls that the Horde can not follow. Usually I start maxing out the Pain Tolerance In Fortitude before I start going into any other tree, but I want the stamina buff from max Flurry, which requires 7/10 Agility. Based on on the lack of defense, Im thinking I need to max Pain Tolerance first, as stamina is too much of an issue just yet, even though I have the crafted t5 brass knuckle busters.

• 1 month later...

Im upto day 29. Much the same, face smashing every night! Got pretty easy from about day 20, as I found the runners jacket. Still haven't found any runners shoes but its still pretty easy to avoid getting hit in full light armor.

I found a perk book that stops armor from slowing me down when in combat, so I've started building a second set. I still like the light armor for general raiding/moving around, but the heavy set I chuck on when horde night starts. I just have a steel gloves and boots at the moment. Ideally I need a full steel set with plate mods for maximum protection. But the amount is slows you down is like driving a tank vs a formula 1. 

I barely use buffs now too, as I have max points in pain tolerance and regeneration. 

On day 24 I got sick of looking at the wastelands, so I moved to the farm near one of the main towns. I only half built it in a day, but as you can see by my play style, it wasn't an issue. 

I don't know if I should post up the base build, or just finish up with the day 30 horde night. Or both?

The base design would survive any horde night, easy. The only problem is it would need to be completely rebuilt every horde night, if you tried to camp on it, but it would last. But because I run around and through the stations, it barely even cracks. My playstyle makes it indestructible. If anyone's interested ill edit it together, otherwise ill just make a day 30 tomorrow and post it up. 

I have another world I play with my wife, but its more of a general build.