Auto Turrets targeting

Zagan

Hi,

I heard that the auto turrets can not be turned upside down because it messes up the targeting. Well i thought that maybe if you could make them only half a block high and centered the targeting from the middle of the block that it might make it possible for them to be mounted right side up, upside down, or on the side of a wall. In Fallout 4, for example, they have these little automated turrets that are shaped like a dome with a gun barrel sticking out of the top.

Image2.jpg.83ffa4913c4ed86ac6595ead4691e93c.jpg

They also have these turrets that I think look better...

Image1.thumb.jpg.6826ec6356cc99a9ff5beeab7b797e08.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like the look of the Auto-Turrets in 7 Days to Die.  They actually look like a patched together turret like you would actually make in a post-apocalyptic wasteland unlike the above which both look mass produced in a factory.  I would however like to be able to mount them upside down though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's not so much about how they look as it is how they fire. Specifically, if they target from the middle of the block then they should work upside down or even sideways, like mounted on a wall. The same thing can be said for spotlights as well. It would be nice to be able to mount them upside down too.

Edited by Zagan (see edit history)