If atleast one TFP Developer sees this i will be glad.

NICULL

I personally, and 20 other people i asked do not like and even hate the new blood moon music. I don't think its bad but it just doesnt fit the game at all. Can we please get an update with a setting in the audio tab to swap the blood moon music with the current combat music? the old alpha 19 combat music? As that one fit hordes the best. Everyone i asked told me the new soundtrack gets really repetitive and annoying.

https://youtu.be/cvHO7G3LECg This is what they all wanted.

15 hours ago, Roland said:

I'll break Zack's heart for you and let him know.

Dude the new blood moon music sounds good, but it just doesnt really work well for blood moon action lol we felt like the old combat music is better, if the new bm music was used for regular combat it would actually sound much better

5 hours ago, NICULL said:

Dude the new blood moon music sounds good, but it just doesnt really work well for blood moon action lol we felt like the old combat music is better, if the new bm music was used for regular combat it would actually sound much better

oh yeah, I’ll use this one instead of the one where you said 20 of you do not like and even hate the music…. ;)

I would like the option for silent blood moons. Part of why i fell in love with this game, many alphas ago, when zombies turned into gore blocks that could block doors, blood moons were silent, scary affairs where zombie dogs could chew through cabin walls and stare at you with malice. Now, i have tried experimenting where it's blood moon every night, with a 7 day shift and warnings turned off. the problem is that come 18:00 on horde night i get warned by thunder even if it is a clear day. 

Now, it would be funny as hell if there was none of that. If i was just out and about and 22:00 hit and instead of music, instead of thunder, i looked up, saw a red moon. Now that would be suspense. Every night could be a nasty 64 zombie horde without any warning. 

• 2 weeks later...