WRN Spawned entity with wrong pos:

haslador

Still waiting after many alphas for a fix to this...

WRN Spawned entity with wrong pos: [type=EntityPlayer, name='player", id="id" id="id" pos=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

Removing the char file from the server is not a fix, You can not call making a player start over a fix.

This corruption bug has been around since at least A11.

Yous really need to make a admin offline teleport option, so we can fix this our selfs since yous dont seem to want to, and many people have had this problem, its all over google. but still no fix.

The issue is usually caused by a sync problem with the player, or by them sitting on the death screen and not resurrecting before the server shuts down or they disconnect.

Things like this are why I allocate space to perform regular backups so that if a player does get their data corrupted, it only takes me a moment to restore the backup from less than an hour prior.

The game is in Alpha development. You might want to look up what that entails, and set your expectations more appropriately.

1 hour ago, SylenThunder said:

The issue is usually caused by a sync problem with the player, or by them sitting on the death screen and not resurrecting before the server shuts down or they disconnect.

Things like this are why I allocate space to perform regular backups so that if a player does get their data corrupted, it only takes me a moment to restore the backup from less than an hour prior.

The game is in Alpha development. You might want to look up what that entails, and set your expectations more appropriately.

Yes she gets disconnected by the server a lot, and they dont have a backup system that the renter can use, and I would look it up if it wasent in alpha for years sitting on a problem thats been around since at least a11, and still havent put in at least some fix for this. There use to be 2 types of fixes for this, 1 was editing the player file, and there is no longer a program that allows this for basic people, other is offline teleporting to cordnets.

I have played many games with server and coop, and never had this problem before with any of my friends, due to the fact they put in fixes to stop this, but seven cant be bothered to do this, with a well knowen problem like this.

At this rate the game will still be in alpha another 4 years from now, and still even then not have a fix. Hench my comment above, Still waiting after many alphas for a fix to this... We are up to 20 now...

Remember a game can only use the alpha excuse for so long, till its just a excuse to not properly fix things.

Edited by haslador (see edit history)