[A20] khzmusik's Modlets

khzmusik

2 hours ago, DoctorGreen said:

Hi again,

I'm still testing out various combinations of your mods, with some success. 

Some new developments

-survivorz and zombiez standalone packs do not work, early error preventing blocks.xml from loading

Most of the other packs Ive tried at least load including robots, but I don't think mechas loads either.  No robots have shown up at now around day 20, not sure where they might be hiding. 

The improved hordes mod seems to work quite well with the bandits and survivors, now there are random events of extreme violence with multiple factions, like 15 zombies/bandits/survivors just going at each other, which is I think quite desirable. 

I just installed the 3 modlets including the psychopaths one and no news on these.  I am not going to try the quest levels per faction ones without starting a new world, but this is intriguing also npc POI of which so far there are none in this game. 

I'm considering helping out and volunteering these are so clearly the way the game should go and there's so much to be done, one thing i have yet to determine is what a dev rig for 7d2d might look like with full stack of software installed?   Any links that might be helpful? 

So, a lot of the NPC packs that you are talking about are not mine. Xyth did the Mechs; DarkStarDragon did the Robotz, Survivorz, and Zombiez packs. (I also have a zombie pack but it's not named with a "z" at the end). I'm assuming the Behemoth mod you are using is Khaine's.

For issues with those NPCs, you should probably report them in the NPCMod thread:
https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/26974-npcmod-a-community-project/ 

Having said that - I've been using these packs alongside mine, and I haven't had any issues.

You have both 0-SCore and 0-XNPCCore installed, right? I ask, because you said these packs are "standalone," but none of the NPC packs will work without those two mods installed.

If you do have those mods installed and are still getting the block loading issues, then you should upload your log file to something like pastebin, then give us a link to it on the forums. TFP also ask for this, and they have provided instructions here:
https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/3956-how-to-report-an-issue-please-read-before-creating-new-threads/

You probably haven't seen any psychos yet because they only spawn in the wasteland biome (and POIs, but as you said there aren't many of those around yet). I don't know for sure (since it's not my mod) but the Behemoth might also spawn only in the wasteland.

You can still install the "Reputation and Quests" modlet, but without NPC POIs, there are not many quests - mainly the low level ones for "enemy" factions. In particular there aren't any to gain reputation with neutral NPCs like Whiteriver or Duke. So if you kill one of those guys, the only way to "make up for it" is to kill lots of their enemies.

So, as you could probably guess, IMHO the thing you could do to help out the most is to make more NPC POIs, but I don't know if making POIs is your thing. (It's satisfying but incredibly time consuming and there are a lot of little details and gotchas.)

I don't know if there is going to be any more work on NPC Core at this point, partially because it's the holidays, but mostly because we all believe A21 is right around the corner, and that will probably change the NPC coding significantly (there will be more unfinished bandit code in the vanilla game that modders can use).

So 2 questions if possible. I wanna drop backpacks. I feel in my multi-player game if another player kills me they should be able to loot me. So how can I fix it to drop the back pack. I got both dead and perma on. Would I need to change both mod files or just one? And what file and what would i need to change?....... the other question is would it be possible to turn off the backpack icon so you don't see it pop up on the map..... I'm not sure if either is possible but thought I would ask. If not it is what it is. I do like your mods though GG. 

15 hours ago, crazywildfire said:

So 2 questions if possible. I wanna drop backpacks. I feel in my multi-player game if another player kills me they should be able to loot me. So how can I fix it to drop the back pack. I got both dead and perma on. Would I need to change both mod files or just one? And what file and what would i need to change?....... the other question is would it be possible to turn off the backpack icon so you don't see it pop up on the map..... I'm not sure if either is possible but thought I would ask. If not it is what it is. I do like your mods though GG. 

I'm assuming this is about the "Mostly Dead"/"Permadeath" modlets.

In order to allow players to drop backpacks, you would need to comment out or remove the "ForceDeleteAllOnDeath" action in the  buffs.xml file in the Mostly Dead mod. Once that is removed, the game should obey the "Drop On Death" setting, as it would do without the mod installed. This is the line to remove:

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfEnteredGame" action="ForceDeleteAllOnDeath, MostlyDead" />

I haven't tried this, but I believe removing the nav icon for the player backpack will prevent it from showing up on the HUD. The player backpack is the "Backpack" entity in the vanilla entityclasses.xml. Try removing this line:

<property name="NavObject" value="backpack" />

Now, the catch is that you are playing a multiplayer game. If you make those edits on the server, I'm not sure if they will be pushed to the clients or not - especially the modification of the vanilla XML file. If not, then you would have to turn those edits into a modlet. That's not difficult to do if you already know XPath and XML, but that's a big "if."

Try just editing those files on the server and see what happens. If it doesn't work, then I might be able to help make a modlet that does the changes. But I am visiting family right now, so it would not be for a few days at the earliest.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)

Since I have a little time now, I wanted to give everyone a heads up about something.

One of the users on the 7D2D Discord (Numinous, don't know if they're on these forums) found a pretty severe bug with the "Rogues and Psychos" characters. It turns out that zombies will not attack the "basic" versions. They will still attack zombies, but the zombies will neither target them initially nor attack them if they harm the zombies.

For now, the workaround is to use the "advanced" versions, but that is not a solution if you are spawning them into wandering hordes (since the "advanced" versions, like most other NPC Core characters, will cause console errors and won't spawn).

I'm working on a fix, but can't do much while I'm visiting family. It's going to be my first priority when I get back, but even so, I don't actually know if it can be fixed.

For anyone that is curious, the technical reason is that they descend from the vanilla C# "EntityEnemy" class. This is what allows them to be spawned into hordes. But it turns out that also prevents them from being used with vanilla EAI tasks or targets (such as "ApproachAndAttackTarget" or "SetAsTargetIfHurt"). If anyone out there can think of a solution then I'm all ears.

@khzmusik yes, I was talking about those 2 mods. Thanks so much I will have a look into those files and see if works. 

I'm not going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about lol. But I do know like the small little basics. Like I have added simple recipes. I'm sure if I was to watch a video and do it a few times I could make them a little more advanced. Like one example would be instead of just adding the recipe to use (x resources) and make it (x work station) but add to it and put it in a magazine or in specific skill tree or even possibly do several creative menu items in one like the blocks when you hold E to change shape but hold E to have several items to craft instead of shapes or even add a description in the info box.... Just a few examples of what I mean for myself a little more advance then just craft this simple recipe lol.

Now for me the more complex stuff would be for an example ( something I would really like to figure out by the way one day that is lol) is to add a recipe say a bird nest. Put it into the farming skills. Make so bird nest have different stages like crops. Start off with basic bird nest. Next stage it has a different texture and then last stage it has like an egg and feathers inside to show when it is ready. Push E to harvest to get eggs and feathers. Now I know this would be more complex as you need images then gotta link the images. Then add this text in this file and that text in that file to link them all and such. 

Now the mods you do or the overhaul mods are more like development levels and way to advance for something I can learn over watching just a few videos lol. Maybe even the adding images like the bird nest example above falls in this category as well and might be out of reach for someone like me lol.

Anyway, back on topic lol. So yeah, I can change some stuff and know on a server some stuff I would need to make sure everyone has the same files as I do to match the changes including the server itself. Just some stuff need to by guided to show where and what to change lol.  Again, love the mods and think you did great on them. Just wanted to add that extra flavor for a multi-player game so other players fill rewarded after killing someone. As well as to add to not have that marker so it still kinda keeps to the same concept as you have as in you pretty much still lose your backpack. Might even lower the timer on the despawn so if a zombie kills you it will be gone by the time you would run back to it to keep that from happening. But also just enough time for a player to loot it if they killed you. 

No rush, it the holidays spend time with that family. Happy New Year. It really nice you thinking of taking the time to add that yourself. So thank you for the mods and the support. Have a good remaining Holiday. 

Edit- don't say yet where to find the backpack timmer. I wanna see if I can figure it out lol. If I can't I'll know where to ask for help lol. 

Edited by crazywildfire (see edit history)

So I did figure out the timer option. It was right in my face in the entityclasses where that backpack option was... but deleting that what you said to didn't remove the icon. I went into nav_objects xml file and where backpack is I did the <!-- --> between the options and that removed it.... but now I got 2 problems i need figure out. Not sure if it is separate or related just have to do one at a time and see. Before taking out the removebackpack from your mod pack. And deleting the nav objects backpack. I would die and respawn random place on map no issues..... now when I die I get an error message code about the backpack and I spawn not to far from where I died at. So maybe I need to not delete the navobjects backpack lines from entityclasses. Idk I didn't get much sleep so will work on it later lol. Was just giving an update is all this was. 

Edited by crazywildfire (see edit history)

On 1/1/2023 at 5:07 PM, crazywildfire said:

So I did figure out the timer option. It was right in my face in the entityclasses where that backpack option was... but deleting that what you said to didn't remove the icon. I went into nav_objects xml file and where backpack is I did the <!-- --> between the options and that removed it.... but now I got 2 problems i need figure out. Not sure if it is separate or related just have to do one at a time and see. Before taking out the removebackpack from your mod pack. And deleting the nav objects backpack. I would die and respawn random place on map no issues..... now when I die I get an error message code about the backpack and I spawn not to far from where I died at. So maybe I need to not delete the navobjects backpack lines from entityclasses. Idk I didn't get much sleep so will work on it later lol. Was just giving an update is all this was. 

FYI, if you couldn't tell from my response, I'm back from visiting my family. I have to work on Monday but until then I'm spending my time with 7D2D.

Regarding the backpack, removing the "NavIcon" property does remove that icon - but that's only the icon that shows up when you get close to it. It doesn't affect the icon on the map, nor the icon in your compass on the HUD. (That was my bad, I didn't even consider those.)

Normally you can specify these icons in the "MapIcon" and "CompassIcon" properties in the entity class. But this does not work with backpacks. Those seem to be hard-coded in the C# code.

They seem to be hardcoded to entries in the "nav_objects.xml" file, which is I think what you were messing with. What you should not do is remove those entries in the XML file. Without them, the C# code will refer to navigation objects that don't exist in memory, and you'll get null reference errors (NREs) - that's probably where those red errors came from.

Instead, what I did is make those entries invisible. You can do this by setting the "color" value to "0,0,0,0" - the important bit is the final "0" which is the alpha channel, and "0" means "fully transparent." I also set the "has_pulse" value to "false" to stop it from blinking, since I'm pretty sure that overrides the alpha value.

I just tried it and it seemed to work for me. I'll probably polish it up and release it as its own modlet, but if you want to do it yourself, here's the XML that I put into "nav_objects.xml":

<config>
    <set xpath="//nav_object_class[contains(@name,'backpack')]//property[@name='color']/@value">0,0,0,0</set>
    <set xpath="//nav_object_class[contains(@name,'backpack')]//property[@name='has_pulse']/@value">false</set>
</config>

(I used "contains" because there are two "backpack" entities in "nav_objects.xml" and I wanted to modify both of those. I don't know for sure that modifying both is necessary, but it worked for me.)

EDIT: Regarding the spawn positions - that happened to me when testing, but it was kind of random. The game seems to "prefer" the location where you first spawned. In a couple of tests, I did spawn in a new location, but it was only a couple of times in the entire testing cycle. I don't know if this is a legit concern or is only an artifact of testing - and even if it is legit, I'm not sure what to do about it.

I was tired when I worked on it. I went back and seen what I did wrong. So you had said to delete that line from the entityclasses.xml file

<property name="NavObject" value="backpack" />

I did that but it didn't work. I left it deleted and went into the nav_objects.xml file and in the backpack area before the lines I put <!-- and then after I put --> to have it not read what is between those......

I got it working now. What I did was went back into the entityclasses.xml file and added back that line I deleted. ( I probably could of left it deleted but wasn't sure)

Then in the nav_objects.xml file I seen what I did wrong. I put those <!-- --> in front and behind to much info. Like I had it ignoring the backpack fully but instead I should of only had it ignoring specific parts. Like this 

<nav_object_class name="backpack_distant">

<!--

<map_settings>
                <property name="sprite_name" value="ui_game_symbol_backpack"/>
                <property name="min_distance" value="0"/>
                <property name="max_distance" value="-1"/>
                <property name="color" value="0,255,255,255"/>
                <property name="has_pulse" value="true"/>
            </map_settings>

<compass_settings>
                <property name="max_distance" value="-1"/>
                <property name="max_scale_distance" value="1024"/>
                <property name="icon_clamped" value="false" />
            </compass_settings>
-->

</nav_object_class>

<nav_object_class name="backpack">

<!--

<onscreen_settings>
                <property name="max_distance" value="100"/>
                <property name="text_type" value="Distance"/>
                <property name="offset" value="0,0.4,0" />
            </onscreen_settings>
-->
        </nav_object_class>

So now the backpack info is still here but it is now just ignoring map settings, compass settings and on screen settings. Doing this and deleting the line in your mod to drop backpack. I now drop backpack with no symbols showing at all and no error codes. Still leaving all the vanilla text incase I wanna make it easy to change back. As well as changing the timer on the spawning of the backpack so it will delete in 300 seconds instead of the vanilla 3600 seconds lol.

I just added a new modlet:

NPC Core: Enemies Fight Horde NPCs

This mitigates the issue where vanilla enemies (zombies, animals, etc.) won't fight with NPC Core characters that can be spawned into hordes.

It is not an ideal solution. Vanilla enemies still will not initially target those entities for attacking. However, they will fight back if those characters damage them.

Technical details are in the README.

As far as I know, only my Whisperers and Rogues and Psychos packs use these entities; everyone else uses the ones that can't spawn into hordes. So, unless you use those packs, you probably don't need this modlet. But there might be other packs out there that use them, and I just don't know about them.

Repo: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/tree/main/0-XNPCCore_Enemies_Fight_Horde_NPCs 

Download: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/archive/main/7d2d-a20-modlets-main.zip?path=0-XNPCCore_Enemies_Fight_Horde_NPCs 

A user on Discord just found an error in the Zombies pack.

The XML files referred to a filename called "Zombies_KHZ.unity3d". The real filename is "Zombies_KHz.unity3d" - note the lower-case "z".

Since POSIX file systems (Linux, OS X, Steam OS) are case sensitive, they couldn't find that file, and the game would throw errors.

I have fixed the casing issue. The latest version of that modlet is 2.0.2. If you run 7D2D on any non-Windows systems, I strongly suggest you update to that version.

Download: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/archive/main/7d2d-a20-modlets-main.zip?path=1-khzmusik_Zombies

Is there a known issue where Rogues/Psychos/Whisperers become invincible? Occasionally I will encounter one and initially I can shoot/melee them but then suddenly it's like they don't have a hitbox anymore. They can still move and target me but I have no way of damaging them. Also console gives out a Nullreference exception error: Object not set to an instance of an object around the same time. Happens with wilderness spawns, console spawns, and wandering horde spawns.

Here is a screenshot, I spawned 25 and only maybe 5 of them can take damage right now.

I've just confirmed that the error occurs the moment the entity targets me. But after testing several different Rogues it doesn't appear to happen with some of them, for example one of the female heavy long bow.

Capture.PNG

Edited by GunsNerdsAndSteel (see edit history)

4 hours ago, GunsNerdsAndSteel said:

Is there a known issue where Rogues/Psychos/Whisperers become invincible? Occasionally I will encounter one and initially I can shoot/melee them but then suddenly it's like they don't have a hitbox anymore. They can still move and target me but I have no way of damaging them. Also console gives out a Nullreference exception error: Object not set to an instance of an object around the same time. Happens with wilderness spawns, console spawns, and wandering horde spawns.

Here is a screenshot, I spawned 25 and only maybe 5 of them can take damage right now.

I've just confirmed that the error occurs the moment the entity targets me. But after testing several different Rogues it doesn't appear to happen with some of them, for example one of the female heavy long bow.

Capture.PNG

I've seen people mention "invincible Whisperers" in your Discord but I have never received a formal report, nor have I encountered it myself.

Can you upload the log that generated those errors, and link it here (or send it to me in a PM)? My guess is it's in the SCore code somewhere (possibly in code I wrote for it). There should be specific classes and line numbers in the log that don't show on the screen.

EDIT: If you encounter this in game, I think you would be forgiven for cheating to kill them. The only way I know to do this is with the "killall" command. That won't kill any "advanced" NPCs (for that you need "killall all" but that also destroys things like loot bags and vehicles).

6 hours ago, khzmusik said:

I've seen people mention "invincible Whisperers" in your Discord but I have never received a formal report, nor have I encountered it myself.

If anyone is curious, it turns out to have been an issue with the drone. The vanilla code assumes anything that is attacking with a ranged weapon is a different player. If it isn't, then the game throws an exception.

There is a Harmony patch that will be added to SCore soon which should fix the issue.

In other news:

The Rogues and Psychos pack has been updated with a new feature: New sleeper volume groups that are specific to either Rogues or Psychos. No other NPCs will spawn into those groups.

They can be used like any other sleeper volume group. If you need instructions, I updated the Technical Details section of the README.

(The Rogues will still spawn into the NPC Core sleeper volume groups, exactly as they always have.)

Repo: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/tree/main/1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos

Download: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/archive/main/7d2d-a20-modlets-main.zip?path=1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos

Hello there,

Been doing some testing on the whisperer / bandits mods only I have yet to encounter them in early game stages. On survivalist mode currently am I to assume they won't spawn due to game stage?

No errors reported on the F1 screen that i can see.

Thanks for the help and let me know what other information you need from me.

On 1/16/2023 at 7:04 PM, Lucian said:

Hello there,

Been doing some testing on the whisperer / bandits mods only I have yet to encounter them in early game stages. On survivalist mode currently am I to assume they won't spawn due to game stage?

No errors reported on the F1 screen that i can see.

Thanks for the help and let me know what other information you need from me.

I assume you're talking about spawns that have nothing to do with POIs (because I don't think anyone has distributed NPC POIs yet). That means either biome spawns or wandering horde spawns.

The Whisperers don't spawn into biomes, they only spawn into wandering hordes. I have them set up to spawn into wandering hordes at all gamestages, and with different probabilities, but other modlets have been known to set their own values.

The "Bandits" (Rogues and Psychos) spawn into different places. The Rogues spawn into Forest and Downtown spawners. The Psychos spawn mainly in the wasteland. Of course, mod authors can modify these values without me knowing anything about it.

None of these spawners are gamestaged, at least not in the modlets themselves. Perhaps they are in overhauls souch as WotW which do their own calculations and update everything afterwards. I haven't checked that yet.

If you have found a way to gamestage biome spawns, then I'm all ears.

Appreciate the response. I'm pretty much new to modding and wanting to create a server rich in activity between the factions giving players plenty of interaction is there something in the files that I can alter their spawn rate?

As I scour through the test world I have not seen a single bandit and I'm using the war of the walkers overhaul.

2 hours ago, Lucian said:

Appreciate the response. I'm pretty much new to modding and wanting to create a server rich in activity between the factions giving players plenty of interaction is there something in the files that I can alter their spawn rate?

As I scour through the test world I have not seen a single bandit and I'm using the war of the walkers overhaul.

I just looked in the WotW code.

I think the problem is that WotW is using its own custom entity groups. It's replacing the entity groups used in biome spawners, in wandering hordes, in blood moons, and even the one that is most commonly used by POI designers.

The only entity groups that spawn NPCs in that mod are biome spawners, and they have "NPCs" in their names (appropriately enough). There's one for each biome. Those entity groups spawn in animals (snakes, penguins, or rabbits) at much higher rates than humans. So it's not surprising that you aren't seeing any.

If you want to increase the chances of seeing an NPC, then you can mess with the probabilities in those entity groups. They're in Mods/Z-WotW-Master/entityclasses.xml.

If you've been watching Guns, Nerds, and Steel's latest series, he added my Whisperers and Rogues and Psychos packs to WotW. If you go to his Discord, you can download his "GNS WarMod" and look at what he did to add them to the WotW entity groups.

Oddly enough, this weekend I played a game with a bunch of the NPC packs installed, but installed into vanilla. I had the exact opposite problem: there were far too many NPCs spawning in biomes. Furthermore they weren't balanced, so I ran across as many NPCs with M60s as I did NPCs with clubs. This was mainly in modlets that weren't my own. I was thinking of changing that, and including those changes in the "progression" modlets for those packs.

Thanks. I copied the output log.  Apologies for the long string of text I have noticed some errors as I pulled up the test world. I followed the instructions from that group you mentioned earlier. 

Mono path[0] = 'C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2020.3.14f1 (d0d1bb862f9d)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (ID=0x2191)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     5979 MB
    Driver:   31.0.15.2756
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.111 seconds
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.930600 ms
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.014 INF Version: Alpha 20.6 (b9) Compatibility Version: Alpha 20.6, Build: WindowsPlayer 64 Bit
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.015 INF System information:
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.015 INF    OS: Windows 10  (10.0.19044) 64bit
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.016 INF    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (cores: 12)
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.016 INF    RAM: 16223 MB
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.016 INF    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (5979 MB)
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.019 INF    Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5.0)
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.044 INF Last played version: Alpha 20.6
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.047 INF Local UTC offset: -5 hours
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.069 INF Command line arguments: C:\7D2D\alpha20\war_of_the_walkers\war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable\7daystodie.exe -logfile C:\7D2D\alpha20\war_of_the_walkers\war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable\7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -savegamefolder=C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable -nogs -noeac
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.082 INF [Platform] Init
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.127 INF [Platform] Using native platform: Steam
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.129 INF [Platform] Using cross platform: EOS
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.129 INF [Platform] Using server platform: Steam
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.129 INF [Platform] Using server platform: XBL
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.136 INF Starting PlayerInputManager...
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.310 INF InControl (version 1.8.2 build 9357, native module = False, XInput = True)
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.324 INF [Platform] Initializing Steam
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.452 INF [Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI_Init() ok
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.454 INF [Steamworks.NET] Registering auth callbacks
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.457 INF Not running in Big Picture Mode, no on-screen keyboard available
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.457 INF [Platform] Initializing EOS
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.484 INF [EOS] Initialize: Success
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.506 INF [EOS-ACC] Not started with EAC, anticheat disabled
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.513 INF [Platform] Initializing XBL
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.683 INF Localization language from platform: english
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.685 INF Texture quality is set to 1
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.686 INF Precaching...
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.687 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/resources.assets
2023-01-17T21:50:57 1.002 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/sharedassets1.assets
2023-01-17T21:50:57 1.005 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/blocktextureatlases
2023-01-17T21:50:58 1.236 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/terraintextures
2023-01-17T21:50:58 1.504 INF Precaching done
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.374 INF Loading main scene
Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.677200 ms
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.418 INF [GSM] Disabled...
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.428 INF Awake IsFocused: True
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.428 INF Awake
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.474 INF Occlusion: Awake
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.480 INF ApplyAllOptions streaming budget 5381.1 MB
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.480 INF ApplyAllOptions current screen 1920 x 1080, 144hz, window 1920 x 1080, mode FullScreenWindow
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.481 INF Texture quality is set to 1
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.481 INF ApplyTextureFilter 1, AF Enable
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.483 INF ApplyTerrainOptions 2
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.610 INF [MODS] Start loading from: 'C:\Users\15714\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Mods'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.614 INF [MODS] Start loading from: 'C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/../Mods'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.615 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '0-Quartz'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.759 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in Quartz.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.761 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Quartz (A20-v1.4.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.761 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '0-SCore'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.946 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in SCore.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.947 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 0-SCore (20.6.368.1433)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.947 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '0-XNPCCore'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.954 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 0-XNPCCore (20.6.01.02)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.954 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-FantasticBeastz'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.960 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-FantasticBeastz (20.4.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.960 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-GansSpecialZombies'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.968 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: GansSpecialZombies (20.0.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.968 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-GansStandardZombies'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.974 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: GansStandardZombies (20.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.974 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.976 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos (1.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.976 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.978 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers (1.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.978 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_Zombies'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.984 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_Zombies (2.0.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.984 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-KnightzNPeasantzPackAlpha'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.991 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-KnightzNPeasantzPackAlpha (20.4.01.03)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.991 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXBirdPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.997 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXBirdPack (20.3.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.997 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXSpiderPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.003 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXSpiderPack (20.3.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.003 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-OrczPackAlpha'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.009 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-OrczPackAlpha (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.009 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-PitFighterzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.016 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-PitFighterzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.016 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-RaiderGurlzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.023 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-RaiderGurlzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.023 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-RaiderzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.030 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-RaiderzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.030 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-RobotzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.036 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-RobotzPack (20.0.0.3)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.036 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-SoldierPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.042 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-SoldierPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.042 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-SurvivorzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.049 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-SurvivorzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.049 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-VaultDwellerzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.055 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-VaultDwellerzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.055 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-YeOldeUndeadPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.062 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-YeOldeUndeadPack (20.4.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.062 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-ZombiezPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.068 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-ZombiezPack (20.5.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.068 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '2-GoblinzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.074 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 2-GoblinzPack (20.3.01.03)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.074 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '2-OrczPackBeta'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.082 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 2-OrczPackBeta (20.4.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.082 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '2-RaiderGurlzPack_Friendly'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.089 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 2-RaiderGurlzPack_Friendly (2)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.089 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Bdubs Vehicles'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.093 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Bdubs Vehicles (4.22)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.093 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'CCTV'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.099 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: CCTV (20.2.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.099 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Compopack Zs On Streets'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.105 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Compopack Zs On Streets (A20)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.105 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'CP48.6 Complete'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.112 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: CP48.6 Complete (20.6.48.6)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.112 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'KHA20-15SlotToolbelt'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.132 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in 15SlotToolbelt.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.133 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 15 Slot Toolbelt (1.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.133 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Locks'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.139 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Locks (20.2.0.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.139 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'OcbPinRecipes'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.200 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in PinRecipes.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.200 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: OcbPinRecipes (0.6.2)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.200 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Ragsy_Better_Gyro_Handling_A20'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.205 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Ragsy_Better_Gyro_Handling (20.0.2.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.205 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'SMXcore'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.416 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in Quartz.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.416 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SMXcore (r20.rc11)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.416 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'SMXhud'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.463 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in SMXhud.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.464 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SMXhud (r20.rc7)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.464 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'SMXui'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.498 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in SMXui.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.499 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SMXui (r20.rc6)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.499 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCP'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.505 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCP (r20.rc7)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.505 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCPOCBPR'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.512 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCPOCBPR (r20.rc2)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.512 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCPTB15'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.516 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCPTB15 (1.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.516 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCPTHB'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.522 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCPTHB (r20.rc2)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.522 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXuiCP'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.529 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXuiCP (r20.rc6)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.529 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXuiCPBBM'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.535 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXuiCPBBM (r20.rc3)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.535 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXuiCPSCBC'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.542 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXuiCPSCBC (r20.rc1)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.542 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Z-WotW-Master'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.547 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: WaroftheWalkersMod (V20.6.3.7b)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.547 INF [MODS] Initializing mod code
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/data-000002099B9FF910.dll
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.712 INF [Quartz] Loading Patch
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/data-000002090C5BA4A0.dll
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.939 INF Updated culture for display texts
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.946 INF [Quartz] Loaded Patch
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.946 INF [Quartz] Loading ActionSets
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.951 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'Quartz' from DLL 'Quartz.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.952 INF  Loading Patch: Harmony.SphereIICoreInit
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.432 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod '0-SCore' from DLL 'SCore.dll'
 Loading Patch: FifteenSlotToolbelt_Init

Patching PUBLIC_SLOTS()

Adjusting 10 to 15

Adjusting 20 to 30

Done With Patching PUBLIC_SLOTS()

Patching PlayerMoveController.Update for shift and number on 15 slot toolbelt

Done with patching PlayerMoveController.Update

2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.587 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod '15 Slot Toolbelt' from DLL '15SlotToolbelt.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.587 INF  Loading Patch: PinRecipes
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.744 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'OcbPinRecipes' from DLL 'PinRecipes.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.745 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'SMXcore' from DLL 'Quartz.dll'
 Loading Patch: SMXhud Mod: SMXhud

2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.858 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'SMXhud' from DLL 'SMXhud.dll'
 Loading Patch: SMXui Mod: SMXui

2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.927 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'SMXui' from DLL 'SMXui.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.927 INF [MODS] Loading done
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.941 INF Pack 3752 us
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.984 INF Pack 24243 us
2023-01-17T21:51:08 12.005 INF Pack 2991 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 12.254 INF Pack 82328 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 12.332 INF Pack 17810 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 12.407 INF Pack 17048 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 13.083 INF Pack 132249 us
2023-01-17T21:51:10 13.216 INF Pack 14516 us
2023-01-17T21:51:10 13.271 INF Pack 4913 us
2023-01-17T21:51:10 13.295 INF Pack 4420 us
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.337 INF Pack 519022 us
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.353 INF Pack 952 us
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.354 INF [MODS] Creating new atlas 'hudElements' for mod 'WaroftheWalkersMod'
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.390 INF Pack 9880 us
2023-01-17T21:51:18 21.348 INF Pack 757905 us
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.380 INF Pack 338391 us
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.381 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: Quartz
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.390 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-SCore
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.396 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-XNPCCore
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.401 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: GansSpecialZombies
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.405 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: GansStandardZombies
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.409 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.416 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.422 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-khzmusik_Zombies
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.427 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-RaiderGurlzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.444 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-RaiderzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.468 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-RobotzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.472 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-SoldierPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.477 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-SurvivorzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.480 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-VaultDwellerzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.485 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-ZombiezPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.490 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 2-RaiderGurlzPack_Friendly
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.498 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: Bdubs Vehicles
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.503 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: CCTV
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.507 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: OcbPinRecipes
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.513 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: SMXcore
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.518 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: SMXhud
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.523 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: SMXui
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.529 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: WaroftheWalkersMod
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.613 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/serveradmin.xml'
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.617 INF Loading permissions file done.
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.639 WRN Command with name "quartz" already loaded, not loading from class ConsoleCmdQuartz
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.696 INF GameSense server not found (no props file), disabling
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.696 INF Awake done in 15268 ms
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libc
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libc.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libc

Unloading 2317 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 5964.
Total: 51.253400 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.354000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.305600 ms MarkObjects: 48.651800 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.941400 ms)

2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.920 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.925 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 4 ms
2023-01-17T21:51:20 24.009 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.363 INF Reloading serveradmin.xml
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.363 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/serveradmin.xml'
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.363 INF Loading permissions file done.
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.736 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 570 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:51:22 25.807 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 709 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:51:22 26.045 INF LoadTextureArraysForQuality quality -1 to 1, reload False
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.522 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.599 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.628 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.662 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.617 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 3.000s
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.626 INF [Steamworks.NET] Login ok.
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.627 INF [EOS] Login
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.858 INF AchievementManager: Received stats and achievements from Steam
2023-01-17T21:51:26 29.778 INF [EOS] Login succeeded, PUID: 00026cca96334b2696934b453184507b
2023-01-17T21:51:26 29.778 INF [EOS] Getting native user for 00026cca96334b2696934b453184507b
2023-01-17T21:51:26 29.781 INF [EOS] CopyIdToken result: Success
Clearing SphereCache...

2023-01-17T21:51:27 30.611 INF [EOS] TransferProgress: News.xml, 2118 / 2118
2023-01-17T21:51:27 30.717 INF [EOS] Read (News.xml) completed: Success
Clearing SphereCache...

Clearing SphereCache...

2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.636 INF NET: Starting server protocols
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.664 INF NET: LiteNetLib server started
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.664 INF Started thread SteamNetworkingServer
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.664 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server started
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.665 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server started
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.665 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.666 INF StartGame
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.666 INF NetPackageManager Init
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.715 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.725 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 9 ms
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.735 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
GamePref.AdminFileName = serveradmin.xml
GamePref.AirDropFrequency = 72
GamePref.AirDropMarker = True
GamePref.AutopilotMode = 0
GamePref.BedrollDeadZoneSize = 60
GamePref.BedrollExpiryTime = 60
GamePref.BlockDamageAI = 50
GamePref.BlockDamageAIBM = 50
GamePref.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GamePref.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 6
GamePref.BloodMoonFrequency = 7
GamePref.BloodMoonRange = 3
GamePref.BloodMoonWarning = -1
GamePref.BuildCreate = False
GamePref.ConnectToServerIP = 127.0.0.1
GamePref.ConnectToServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ControlPanelEnabled = False
GamePref.ControlPanelPort = 8080
GamePref.CraftTimer =
GamePref.CreateLevelDim = 8
GamePref.CreateLevelName = My Level
GamePref.CreativeMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DayCount = 3
GamePref.DayLightLength = 18
GamePref.DayNightLength = 60
GamePref.DebugMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DebugMenuShowTasks = False
GamePref.DebugStopEnemiesMoving = False
GamePref.DropOnDeath = 1
GamePref.DropOnQuit = 0
GamePref.DynamicMeshDistance = 1000
GamePref.DynamicMeshEnabled = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxItemCache = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxRegionCache = 1
GamePref.DynamicMeshUseImposters = False
GamePref.DynamicSpawner =
GamePref.EACEnabled = False
GamePref.EnemyDifficulty = 0
GamePref.EnemySpawnMode = True
GamePref.FavoriteServersList =
GamePref.FragLimit = 20
GamePref.GameDifficulty = 4
GamePref.GameGuidClient =
GamePref.GameMode = GameModeSurvival
GamePref.GameName = @%$#ing Betches
GamePref.GameNameClient = My Game
GamePref.GameVersion = Alpha 20.6
GamePref.GameWorld = GNS War of the Walkers World
GamePref.HideCommandExecutionLog = 0
GamePref.JoiningOptions = True
GamePref.LandClaimCount = 5
GamePref.LandClaimDeadZone = 50
GamePref.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GamePref.LandClaimExpiryTime = 30
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 256
GamePref.LandClaimSize = 71
GamePref.Language =
GamePref.LanguageBrowser =
GamePref.LastGameResetRevision = 13
GamePref.LastLoadedPrefab =
GamePref.LastLoadingTipRead = 9
GamePref.LootAbundance = 125
GamePref.LootRespawnDays = -1
GamePref.LootTimer =
GamePref.MatchLength = 10
GamePref.MaxSpawnedAnimals = 50
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 64
GamePref.MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer = 524288
GamePref.NoGraphicsMode = False
GamePref.OptionsAllowController = True
GamePref.OptionsAmbientVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsAudioOcclusion = False
GamePref.OptionsBackgroundGlobalOpacity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsControllerVibration = True
GamePref.OptionsControlsResetRevision = 6
GamePref.OptionsDisableChunkLODs = False
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicDailyTime = 0.45
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsForegroundGlobalOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxAA = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxAASharpness = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxBloom = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxBrightness = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxDOF = False
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMinFPS = 30
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMode = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicScale = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxFOV = 65
GamePref.OptionsGfxGrassDistance = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxLODDistance = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxMotionBlur = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxObjQuality = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxOcclusion = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxQualityPreset = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectShadows = False
GamePref.OptionsGfxResetRevision = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxResolution = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxShadowDistance = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSAO = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSReflections = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxStreamMipmaps = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSunShafts = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxTerrainQuality = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexFilter = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxTreeDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxUMATexQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxViewDistance = 7
GamePref.OptionsGfxVsync = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterPtlLimiter = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudSize = 1
GamePref.OptionsInterfaceSensitivity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsInvertMouse = False
GamePref.OptionsJournalPopup = True
GamePref.OptionsMenuMusicVolumeLevel = 0.1515152
GamePref.OptionsMicVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsMusicVolumeLevel = 0.6
GamePref.OptionsOverallAudioVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceFrequency = 3
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceProbability = 0.983
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModel = playerMale
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModelTexture = Player/Male/Player_male
GamePref.OptionsPOICulling = 1
GamePref.OptionsScreenBoundsValue = 1
GamePref.OptionsSelectionBoxAlphaMultiplier = 0.4
GamePref.OptionsShowCompass = True
GamePref.OptionsShowCrosshair = True
GamePref.OptionsStabSpawnBlocksOnGround = True
GamePref.OptionsTempCelsius = False
GamePref.OptionsUiFpsScaling = 1
GamePref.OptionsVehicleMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsVoiceChatEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsVoiceInputDevice = {fd4bcc66-3b88-4e9f-9aeb-f38013b6c79e}
GamePref.OptionsVoiceOutputDevice = {0.0.0.00000000}.{c874937e-8d8d-4a18-a98b-6f5963341081}
GamePref.OptionsVoiceVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsWeaponAiming = False
GamePref.OptionsZoomMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.PartySharedKillRange = 10000
GamePref.PersistentPlayerProfiles = True
GamePref.PlayerAutologin = False
GamePref.PlayerKillingMode = 2
GamePref.PlayerName = ChaosRjr
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneHours = 7
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneLevel = 5
GamePref.PlayerToken =
GamePref.PlaytestBiome = 3
GamePref.RebuildMap = False
GamePref.Region = NorthAmericaEast
GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable
GamePref.SelectionContextMode = 0
GamePref.SelectionOperationMode = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlotsPermission = 0
GamePref.ServerDescription =
GamePref.ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols =
GamePref.ServerHistoryCache =
GamePref.ServerIP =
GamePref.ServerIsPublic = True
GamePref.ServerLoginConfirmationText =
GamePref.ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance = 12
GamePref.ServerMaxPlayerCount = 8
GamePref.ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs = 512
GamePref.ServerName = Default Server
GamePref.ServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ServerReservedSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerReservedSlotsPermission = 100
GamePref.ServerVisibility = 1
GamePref.ServerWebsiteURL =
GamePref.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GamePref.TelnetEnabled = False
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginLimit = 10
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime = 10
GamePref.TelnetPort = 25003
GamePref.TerminalWindowEnabled = True
GamePref.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GamePref.TwitchServerPermission = 90
GamePref.UNUSED_LastLoadedPrefabSize =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsBloom =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsDOF =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsFieldOfViewNew =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsGamma =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsMotionBlur =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsObjectBlur =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionBounces =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionCullList =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionFarClip =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionRefreshMode =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionShadowDistance =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionTimeSlicingMode =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSSAO =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsStreamingMipmapsBudget =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSunShafts =
GamePref.UNUSED_PlayerId =
GamePref.UserDataFolder = C:\Users\15714\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie
GamePref.WorldGenSeed =
GamePref.WorldGenSize = 8192
GamePref.XPMultiplier = 100
GamePref.ZombieBMMove = 2
GamePref.ZombieFeralMove = 2
GamePref.ZombieFeralSense = 3
GamePref.ZombieMove = 1
GamePref.ZombieMoveNight = 1
GamePref.ZombiePlayers = True
GameStat.AirDropFrequency = 0
GameStat.AirDropMarker = False
GameStat.AllowedViewDistance = 12
GameStat.AnimalCount = 0
GameStat.AutoParty = False
GameStat.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GameStat.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GameStat.BloodMoonDay = 0
GameStat.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GameStat.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GameStat.ChunkStabilityEnabled = True
GameStat.CraftTimer =
GameStat.CurrentRoundIx = 0
GameStat.DayLightLength = 18
GameStat.DayLimitActive = False
GameStat.DayLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.DropOnDeath = 1
GameStat.DropOnQuit = 0
GameStat.EnemyCount = 0
GameStat.EnemyDifficulty = Normal
GameStat.EnemySpawnMode = True
GameStat.FragLimitActive = False
GameStat.FragLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.GameDifficulty = 2
GameStat.GameDifficultyBonus = 1
GameStat.GameModeId = 0
GameStat.GameState = 0
GameStat.GlobalMessageToShow =
GameStat.IsCreativeMenuEnabled = False
GameStat.IsFlyingEnabled = False
GameStat.IsPlayerCollisionEnabled = True
GameStat.IsPlayerDamageEnabled = True
GameStat.IsResetMapOnRestart = False
GameStat.IsSaveSupplyCrates = True
GameStat.IsSpawnEnemies = True
GameStat.IsSpawnNearOtherPlayer = False
GameStat.IsTeleportEnabled = False
GameStat.IsVersionCheckDone = False
GameStat.LandClaimCount = 1
GameStat.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GameStat.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GameStat.LandClaimExpiryTime = 3
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimSize = 41
GameStat.LoadScene =
GameStat.LootTimer =
GameStat.OptionsPOICulling = 0
GameStat.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GameStat.PlayerKillingMode = KillStrangersOnly
GameStat.ScoreDiedMultiplier = -5
GameStat.ScorePlayerKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ScoreZombieKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ShowAllPlayersOnMap = False
GameStat.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GameStat.ShowSpawnWindow = False
GameStat.ShowWindow =
GameStat.TimeLimitActive = False
GameStat.TimeLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.TimeOfDayIncPerSec = 20
GameStat.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GameStat.UNUSED_ShowZombieCounter =
GameStat.XPMultiplier = 100
GameStat.ZombieHordeMeter = False
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.756 INF StartAsServer
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.565 INF Set Microsplat diffuse: MicroSplatConfig_diff_tarray_1 (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.565 INF Set Microsplat normals: MicroSplatConfig_normal_tarray_1 (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.565 INF Set Microsplat smooth:  MicroSplatConfig_smoothAO_tarray_1 (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.594 INF Loaded (local): materials
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.712 INF Loaded (local): physicsbodies
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.781 INF Loaded (local): painting
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.952 INF Loaded (local): shapes
async texture load: failed to load vehicle_generic_burnt_out from archive:/CAB-b43c179973179ee4f8b6904cc70622a4/CAB-b43c179973179ee4f8b6904cc70622a4.resS

The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

2023-01-17T21:54:23 206.612 INF Block IDs with mapping
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 114)
2023-01-17T21:54:23 206.628 INF Block IDs total 23120, terr 53, last 23319
2023-01-17T21:54:23 206.650 INF Loaded (local): blocks

Unloading 75989 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 125636.
Total: 913.498200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 19.958400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 27.695200 ms MarkObjects: 805.915200 ms  DeleteObjects: 59.928800 ms)

2023-01-17T21:54:24 207.901 INF Loaded (local): progression
2023-01-17T21:54:26 209.250 INF Loaded (local): buffs
2023-01-17T21:54:26 209.374 INF Loaded (local): misc
2023-01-17T21:55:55 299.127 INF Loaded (local): items
2023-01-17T21:55:56 299.494 INF Item IDs with mapping
2023-01-17T21:55:56 299.495 INF ItemIDs from Mapping
2023-01-17T21:55:56 299.627 INF Loaded (local): item_modifiers
2023-01-17T21:55:59 303.103 INF Loaded (local): entityclasses
2023-01-17T21:56:00 303.187 INF Loaded (local): qualityinfo
2023-01-17T21:56:01 304.684 INF Loaded (local): sounds
2023-01-17T21:56:04 307.431 INF Loaded (local): recipes
2023-01-17T21:56:04 307.564 INF Loaded (local): blockplaceholders
2023-01-17T21:56:05 308.368 INF Loaded (local): loot
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.190 INF Loaded (local): entitygroups
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.341 INF Loaded (local): utilityai
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.565 INF Loaded (local): vehicles
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.652 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.738 INF Loaded (local): weathersurvival
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.838 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2023-01-17T21:56:07 311.090 INF Loaded (local): quests
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.245 INF Loaded (local): traders
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.360 INF Loaded (local): npc
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.467 INF Loaded (local): dialogs
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.559 INF Loaded (local): ui_display
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.655 INF Loaded (local): nav_objects
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.797 INF Loaded (local): gamestages
2023-01-17T21:56:08 312.025 INF Loaded (local): gameevents
2023-01-17T21:56:08 312.145 INF Loaded (local): twitch
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.213 INF Loaded (local): twitch_events
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.319 INF Loaded (local): dmscontent
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.387 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.464 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/styles
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.534 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/controls
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.617 INF Loaded (local): XUi/styles
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.776 INF Loaded (local): XUi/controls
2023-01-17T21:56:09 313.152 INF Loaded (local): XUi/windows
2023-01-17T21:56:10 313.285 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2023-01-17T21:56:10 313.323 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui
2023-01-17T21:56:10 314.044 INF Loaded (local): biomes
2023-01-17T21:56:11 314.375 INF Loaded (local): worldglobal
2023-01-17T21:56:11 314.746 INF Loaded (local): spawning
2023-01-17T21:56:11 315.098 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.235 INF createWorld: GNS War of the Walkers World, @%$#ing Betches, GameModeSurvival
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.236 INF Occlusion: Enabled
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.271 INF Started thread ChunkRegeneration
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.271 INF Started thread ChunkCalc
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.272 INF Started thread ChunkMeshBake
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.363 INF World.Load: GNS War of the Walkers World
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.370 INF Loading base world file header...
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.377 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 9, last day 0, freq 7, range 3
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.391 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 9, last day 0, freq 7, range 3
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.401 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 1583 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:56:16 319.515 INF ShapeControllers: 96
2023-01-17T21:56:20 324.000 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 2763 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:56:40 343.942 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:40 343.943 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:56:45 348.408 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:45 348.408 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:56:46 349.513 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:46 349.513 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:56:59 362.408 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Mall_DOD_Dungeon(by_CaptainWhiskerBiscuits_Mentalninja33)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:59 362.408 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Mall_DOD_Dungeon(by_CaptainWhiskerBiscuits_Mentalninja33)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:57:02 365.897 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2023-01-17T21:57:03 366.676 INF Calculating world hashes took 758 ms (world size 414 MiB)
2023-01-17T21:57:04 367.313 INF Loading dtm raw file took 1408ms
2023-01-17T21:57:05 368.808 INF Biomes image size w= 10240, h = 10240
2023-01-17T21:57:10 373.414 INF Loading and creating biomes took 6100ms
2023-01-17T21:57:14 378.003 INF Loading and creating shader control textures took 4589ms
2023-01-17T21:57:17 380.433 INF Loading and parsing of generator took 2429ms
2023-01-17T21:57:17 380.492 INF Started thread SaveChunks C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches\Region
2023-01-17T21:57:22 386.041 INF [DECO] read /
2023-01-17T21:57:22 386.049 INF Decorating chunks
2023-01-17T21:57:24 387.529 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Server
2023-01-17T21:57:28 391.426 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Client
2023-01-17T21:57:28 392.001 INF AstarManager Init
2023-01-17T21:57:29 392.663 INF WeatherManager: Init 8 weather packages
2023-01-17T21:57:32 396.107 INF createWorld() done
2023-01-17T21:57:32 396.111 INF Loading players.xml
2023-01-17T21:57:33 396.896 INF Activating One Block Crouch
2023-01-17T21:57:33 396.898 INF Created player with id=171
2023-01-17T21:57:33 396.944 INF Loaded player
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'BloodMoonEnemyCount' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 6, default = 8
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'BlockDamageAI' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 50, default = 100
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'BlockDamageAIBM' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 50, default = 100
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'LootRespawnDays' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = -1, default = 7
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'LootAbundance' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 125, default = 100
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.526 INF [EOS] Registering server
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.541 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSSessions - Warning] Session will be created, but user lacks permission to advertise presence.
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.564 INF Starting Broadcast Manager
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.566 INF Starting Fire Manager
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.566 INF  :: Fire Interval Check time: 20
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.694 INF [DECO] written 205759, in 64ms
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.702 INF [DECO] write thread 8ms
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.792 WRN No chunk for position 608, 38, -3550, can not add childs to pos 607, 38, -3550! Block decoComputerMonitorKeyboardMousePC
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.793 WRN No chunk for position 608, 39, -3546, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3546! Block doorSciFiGate
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.794 WRN No chunk for position 608, 42, -3546, can not add childs to pos 607, 42, -3546! Block signShopTraderJoel1x3Wall
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.794 WRN No chunk for position 608, 38, -3542, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3542! Block garageDoorMetal_v3
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.794 WRN No chunk for position 591, 41, -3539, can not add childs to pos 592, 37, -3540! Block statueAngel
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.825 WRN No chunk for position 620, 38, -3553, can not add childs to pos 620, 37, -3552! Block tarpFenceRed
2023-01-17T21:57:34 398.027 WRN No chunk for position 608, 38, -3568, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3568! Block garageDoorMetal_v3
2023-01-17T21:57:34 398.028 WRN No chunk for position 608, 39, -3564, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3564! Block doorSciFiGate
2023-01-17T21:57:34 398.028 WRN No chunk for position 608, 43, -3564, can not add childs to pos 607, 42, -3564! Block signShopTraderJoel2x5Wall
2023-01-17T21:57:35 398.619 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2023-01-17T21:57:35 398.945 WRN No chunk for position 545, 19, -3633, can not add childs to pos 546, 19, -3632! Block looseBoardsTrapBlock3x3
2023-01-17T21:57:35 399.043 WRN No chunk for position 704, 38, -3624, can not add childs to pos 703, 37, -3623! Block rockResource
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.853 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.853 INF Loading dymesh settings
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Dynamic Mesh Settings
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Use Imposter Values: False
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Only Player Areas: True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Player Area Buffer: 3
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Max View Distance: 1000
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Regen all on new world: False
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: Enabled True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: Distance 1000
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: LCB Only True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: LCB Buff 3
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: Imposters False
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: MaxRegion 1
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: MaxItem 3
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.861 INF Dymesh: Prepping dynamic mesh. Resend Default: True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.861 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches/DynamicMeshes/
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.862 INF StartGame done
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.226 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.Init successful
Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer

2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.444 INF [EOS] Server registered, session: 885727ef35e04042b335a995fbe1417d
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.451 INF [EOS] Session address: 69.244.188.26
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.458 INF [Steamworks.NET] Trying to create Lobby (visibility: k_ELobbyTypeFriendsOnly)
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.628 INF Dymesh: Warming dynamic mesh
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.628 INF Dymesh: Creating dynamic mesh manager
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.632 INF Dymesh: Awake
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.633 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches/DynamicMeshes/
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.634 INF Dymesh: Loading Items: C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches/DynamicMeshes/
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.635 INF Dymesh: Loaded Items: 0
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.636 INF Dymesh: Loading all items took: 0.0029926 seconds.
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.639 INF Meshlist count is now 1
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.639 INF Meshlist count is now 2
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.640 INF Force load took 0 seconds
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.642 INF Clearing queues.
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.642 INF Cleared queues.
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.643 INF Dynamic thread starting
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.644 INF Dymesh door replacement: imposterBlock
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.777 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby creation succeeded, LobbyID=109775243451048900, server SteamID=, server public IP=6*.24*.18*.2*, server port=26900
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.786 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby entered: 109775243451048900
2023-01-17T21:57:37 401.004 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.LogOn successful, SteamID=90168367374997508, public IP=6*.24*.18*.2*
2023-01-17T21:57:37 401.011 INF [Steamworks.NET] Exiting Lobby
2023-01-17T21:57:37 401.015 INF [Steamworks.NET] Trying to create Lobby (visibility: k_ELobbyTypeFriendsOnly)
2023-01-17T21:57:38 401.449 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby creation succeeded, LobbyID=109775243451048925, server SteamID=90168367374997508, server public IP=6*.24*.18*.2*, server port=26900
2023-01-17T21:57:38 401.457 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby entered: 109775243451048925
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.635 INF Respawn almost done
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.645 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: NewGame, position: 652, 36, -3500): localplayer
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.677 INF Checking for Stale Hires
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.718 INF 8927+1 Origin Reposition (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) to (640.0, 32.0, -3504.0)
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF MinEventLogMessage: XP gained during the last level:
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromLootThisLevel == 0
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromHarvestingThisLevel == 0
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromKillThisLevel == 0

8 hours ago, Lucian said:

Thanks. I copied the output log.  Apologies for the long string of text I have noticed some errors as I pulled up the test world. I followed the instructions from that group you mentioned earlier. 

Mono path[0] = 'C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = 'C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2020.3.14f1 (d0d1bb862f9d)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (ID=0x2191)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     5979 MB
    Driver:   31.0.15.2756
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.111 seconds
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.930600 ms
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.014 INF Version: Alpha 20.6 (b9) Compatibility Version: Alpha 20.6, Build: WindowsPlayer 64 Bit
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.015 INF System information:
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.015 INF    OS: Windows 10  (10.0.19044) 64bit
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.016 INF    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (cores: 12)
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.016 INF    RAM: 16223 MB
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.016 INF    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (5979 MB)
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.019 INF    Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5.0)
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.044 INF Last played version: Alpha 20.6
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.047 INF Local UTC offset: -5 hours
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.069 INF Command line arguments: C:\7D2D\alpha20\war_of_the_walkers\war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable\7daystodie.exe -logfile C:\7D2D\alpha20\war_of_the_walkers\war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable\7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -savegamefolder=C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable -nogs -noeac
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.082 INF [Platform] Init
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.127 INF [Platform] Using native platform: Steam
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.129 INF [Platform] Using cross platform: EOS
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.129 INF [Platform] Using server platform: Steam
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.129 INF [Platform] Using server platform: XBL
2023-01-17T21:50:56 0.136 INF Starting PlayerInputManager...
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32.dll
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.310 INF InControl (version 1.8.2 build 9357, native module = False, XInput = True)
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.324 INF [Platform] Initializing Steam
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.452 INF [Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI_Init() ok
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.454 INF [Steamworks.NET] Registering auth callbacks
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.457 INF Not running in Big Picture Mode, no on-screen keyboard available
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.457 INF [Platform] Initializing EOS
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.484 INF [EOS] Initialize: Success
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.506 INF [EOS-ACC] Not started with EAC, anticheat disabled
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.513 INF [Platform] Initializing XBL
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.683 INF Localization language from platform: english
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.685 INF Texture quality is set to 1
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.686 INF Precaching...
2023-01-17T21:50:57 0.687 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/resources.assets
2023-01-17T21:50:57 1.002 INF Precaching file: 7DaysToDie_Data/sharedassets1.assets
2023-01-17T21:50:57 1.005 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/blocktextureatlases
2023-01-17T21:50:58 1.236 INF Precaching file: Data/Bundles/terraintextures
2023-01-17T21:50:58 1.504 INF Precaching done
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.374 INF Loading main scene
Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.677200 ms
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.418 INF [GSM] Disabled...
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.428 INF Awake IsFocused: True
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.428 INF Awake
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.474 INF Occlusion: Awake
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.480 INF ApplyAllOptions streaming budget 5381.1 MB
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.480 INF ApplyAllOptions current screen 1920 x 1080, 144hz, window 1920 x 1080, mode FullScreenWindow
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.481 INF Texture quality is set to 1
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.481 INF ApplyTextureFilter 1, AF Enable
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.483 INF ApplyTerrainOptions 2
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.610 INF [MODS] Start loading from: 'C:\Users\15714\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie/Mods'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.614 INF [MODS] Start loading from: 'C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/../Mods'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.615 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '0-Quartz'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.759 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in Quartz.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.761 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Quartz (A20-v1.4.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.761 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '0-SCore'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.946 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in SCore.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.947 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 0-SCore (20.6.368.1433)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.947 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '0-XNPCCore'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.954 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 0-XNPCCore (20.6.01.02)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.954 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-FantasticBeastz'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.960 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-FantasticBeastz (20.4.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.960 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-GansSpecialZombies'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.968 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: GansSpecialZombies (20.0.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.968 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-GansStandardZombies'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.974 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: GansStandardZombies (20.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.974 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.976 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos (1.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.976 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.978 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers (1.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.978 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-khzmusik_Zombies'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.984 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-khzmusik_Zombies (2.0.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.984 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-KnightzNPeasantzPackAlpha'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.991 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-KnightzNPeasantzPackAlpha (20.4.01.03)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.991 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXBirdPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.997 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXBirdPack (20.3.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 8.997 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-NPCXSpiderPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.003 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-NPCXSpiderPack (20.3.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.003 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-OrczPackAlpha'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.009 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-OrczPackAlpha (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.009 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-PitFighterzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.016 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-PitFighterzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.016 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-RaiderGurlzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.023 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-RaiderGurlzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.023 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-RaiderzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.030 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-RaiderzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.030 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-RobotzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.036 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-RobotzPack (20.0.0.3)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.036 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-SoldierPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.042 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-SoldierPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.042 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-SurvivorzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.049 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-SurvivorzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.049 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-VaultDwellerzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.055 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-VaultDwellerzPack (20.3.02.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.055 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-YeOldeUndeadPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.062 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-YeOldeUndeadPack (20.4.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.062 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '1-ZombiezPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.068 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 1-ZombiezPack (20.5.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.068 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '2-GoblinzPack'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.074 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 2-GoblinzPack (20.3.01.03)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.074 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '2-OrczPackBeta'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.082 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 2-OrczPackBeta (20.4.01.01)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.082 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: '2-RaiderGurlzPack_Friendly'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.089 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 2-RaiderGurlzPack_Friendly (2)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.089 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Bdubs Vehicles'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.093 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Bdubs Vehicles (4.22)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.093 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'CCTV'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.099 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: CCTV (20.2.0.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.099 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Compopack Zs On Streets'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.105 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Compopack Zs On Streets (A20)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.105 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'CP48.6 Complete'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.112 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: CP48.6 Complete (20.6.48.6)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.112 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'KHA20-15SlotToolbelt'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.132 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in 15SlotToolbelt.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.133 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: 15 Slot Toolbelt (1.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.133 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Locks'
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.139 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Locks (20.2.0.1)
2023-01-17T21:51:05 9.139 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'OcbPinRecipes'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.200 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in PinRecipes.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.200 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: OcbPinRecipes (0.6.2)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.200 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Ragsy_Better_Gyro_Handling_A20'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.205 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: Ragsy_Better_Gyro_Handling (20.0.2.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.205 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'SMXcore'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.416 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in Quartz.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.416 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SMXcore (r20.rc11)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.416 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'SMXhud'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.463 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in SMXhud.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.464 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SMXhud (r20.rc7)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.464 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'SMXui'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.498 INF [MODS] Found ModAPI in SMXui.dll, creating instance
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.499 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: SMXui (r20.rc6)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.499 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCP'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.505 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCP (r20.rc7)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.505 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCPOCBPR'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.512 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCPOCBPR (r20.rc2)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.512 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCPTB15'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.516 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCPTB15 (1.0)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.516 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXhudCPTHB'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.522 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXhudCPTHB (r20.rc2)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.522 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXuiCP'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.529 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXuiCP (r20.rc6)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.529 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXuiCPBBM'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.535 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXuiCPBBM (r20.rc3)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.535 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'ZMXuiCPSCBC'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.542 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: ZMXuiCPSCBC (r20.rc1)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.542 INF [MODS] Trying to load from folder: 'Z-WotW-Master'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.547 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: WaroftheWalkersMod (V20.6.3.7b)
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.547 INF [MODS] Initializing mod code
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/data-000002099B9FF910.dll
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.712 INF [Quartz] Loading Patch
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/data-000002090C5BA4A0.dll
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.939 INF Updated culture for display texts
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.946 INF [Quartz] Loaded Patch
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.946 INF [Quartz] Loading ActionSets
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.951 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'Quartz' from DLL 'Quartz.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:06 9.952 INF  Loading Patch: Harmony.SphereIICoreInit
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.432 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod '0-SCore' from DLL 'SCore.dll'
 Loading Patch: FifteenSlotToolbelt_Init

Patching PUBLIC_SLOTS()

Adjusting 10 to 15

Adjusting 20 to 30

Done With Patching PUBLIC_SLOTS()

Patching PlayerMoveController.Update for shift and number on 15 slot toolbelt

Done with patching PlayerMoveController.Update

2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.587 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod '15 Slot Toolbelt' from DLL '15SlotToolbelt.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.587 INF  Loading Patch: PinRecipes
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.744 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'OcbPinRecipes' from DLL 'PinRecipes.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.745 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'SMXcore' from DLL 'Quartz.dll'
 Loading Patch: SMXhud Mod: SMXhud

2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.858 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'SMXhud' from DLL 'SMXhud.dll'
 Loading Patch: SMXui Mod: SMXui

2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.927 INF [MODS] Initialized code in mod 'SMXui' from DLL 'SMXui.dll'
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.927 INF [MODS] Loading done
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.941 INF Pack 3752 us
2023-01-17T21:51:08 11.984 INF Pack 24243 us
2023-01-17T21:51:08 12.005 INF Pack 2991 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 12.254 INF Pack 82328 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 12.332 INF Pack 17810 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 12.407 INF Pack 17048 us
2023-01-17T21:51:09 13.083 INF Pack 132249 us
2023-01-17T21:51:10 13.216 INF Pack 14516 us
2023-01-17T21:51:10 13.271 INF Pack 4913 us
2023-01-17T21:51:10 13.295 INF Pack 4420 us
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.337 INF Pack 519022 us
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.353 INF Pack 952 us
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.354 INF [MODS] Creating new atlas 'hudElements' for mod 'WaroftheWalkersMod'
2023-01-17T21:51:12 15.390 INF Pack 9880 us
2023-01-17T21:51:18 21.348 INF Pack 757905 us
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.380 INF Pack 338391 us
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.381 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: Quartz
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.390 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-SCore
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.396 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 0-XNPCCore
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.401 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: GansSpecialZombies
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.405 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: GansStandardZombies
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.409 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.416 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-khzmusik_NPC_Whisperers
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.422 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-khzmusik_Zombies
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.427 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-RaiderGurlzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.444 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-RaiderzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.468 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-RobotzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.472 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-SoldierPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.477 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-SurvivorzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.480 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-VaultDwellerzPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.485 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 1-ZombiezPack
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.490 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: 2-RaiderGurlzPack_Friendly
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.498 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: Bdubs Vehicles
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.503 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: CCTV
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.507 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: OcbPinRecipes
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.513 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: SMXcore
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.518 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: SMXhud
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.523 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: SMXui
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.529 INF [MODS] Loading localization from mod: WaroftheWalkersMod
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.613 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/serveradmin.xml'
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.617 INF Loading permissions file done.
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.639 WRN Command with name "quartz" already loaded, not loading from class ConsoleCmdQuartz
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.696 INF GameSense server not found (no props file), disabling
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.696 INF Awake done in 15268 ms
Fallback handler could not load library C:/7D2D/alpha20/war_of_the_walkers/war_of_the_walkers_v20.x.x.x_stable/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libc.dll

Unloading 2317 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 5964.
Total: 51.253400 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.354000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.305600 ms MarkObjects: 48.651800 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.941400 ms)

2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.920 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2023-01-17T21:51:20 23.925 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 4 ms
2023-01-17T21:51:20 24.009 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.363 INF Reloading serveradmin.xml
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.363 INF Loading permissions file at 'C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/serveradmin.xml'
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.363 INF Loading permissions file done.
2023-01-17T21:51:21 24.736 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 570 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:51:22 25.807 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 709 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:51:22 26.045 INF LoadTextureArraysForQuality quality -1 to 1, reload False
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.522 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.599 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.628 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2023-01-17T21:51:23 26.662 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.617 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 3.000s
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.626 INF [Steamworks.NET] Login ok.
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.627 INF [EOS] Login
2023-01-17T21:51:25 28.858 INF AchievementManager: Received stats and achievements from Steam
2023-01-17T21:51:26 29.778 INF [EOS] Login succeeded, PUID: 00026cca96334b2696934b453184507b
2023-01-17T21:51:26 29.778 INF [EOS] Getting native user for 00026cca96334b2696934b453184507b
2023-01-17T21:51:26 29.781 INF [EOS] CopyIdToken result: Success
Clearing SphereCache...

2023-01-17T21:51:27 30.611 INF [EOS] TransferProgress: News.xml, 2118 / 2118
2023-01-17T21:51:27 30.717 INF [EOS] Read (News.xml) completed: Success
Clearing SphereCache...

Clearing SphereCache...

2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.636 INF NET: Starting server protocols
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.664 INF NET: LiteNetLib server started
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.664 INF Started thread SteamNetworkingServer
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.664 INF [Steamworks.NET] NET: Server started
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.665 INF [EOS-P2PS] Server started
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.665 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.666 INF StartGame
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.666 INF NetPackageManager Init
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.715 INF [XUi] Instantiating XUi from default prefab.
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.725 INF [XUi] XUi instantiation completed in 9 ms
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.735 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved
GamePref.AdminFileName = serveradmin.xml
GamePref.AirDropFrequency = 72
GamePref.AirDropMarker = True
GamePref.AutopilotMode = 0
GamePref.BedrollDeadZoneSize = 60
GamePref.BedrollExpiryTime = 60
GamePref.BlockDamageAI = 50
GamePref.BlockDamageAIBM = 50
GamePref.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GamePref.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 6
GamePref.BloodMoonFrequency = 7
GamePref.BloodMoonRange = 3
GamePref.BloodMoonWarning = -1
GamePref.BuildCreate = False
GamePref.ConnectToServerIP = 127.0.0.1
GamePref.ConnectToServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ControlPanelEnabled = False
GamePref.ControlPanelPort = 8080
GamePref.CraftTimer =
GamePref.CreateLevelDim = 8
GamePref.CreateLevelName = My Level
GamePref.CreativeMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DayCount = 3
GamePref.DayLightLength = 18
GamePref.DayNightLength = 60
GamePref.DebugMenuEnabled = False
GamePref.DebugMenuShowTasks = False
GamePref.DebugStopEnemiesMoving = False
GamePref.DropOnDeath = 1
GamePref.DropOnQuit = 0
GamePref.DynamicMeshDistance = 1000
GamePref.DynamicMeshEnabled = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimBuffer = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshLandClaimOnly = True
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxItemCache = 3
GamePref.DynamicMeshMaxRegionCache = 1
GamePref.DynamicMeshUseImposters = False
GamePref.DynamicSpawner =
GamePref.EACEnabled = False
GamePref.EnemyDifficulty = 0
GamePref.EnemySpawnMode = True
GamePref.FavoriteServersList =
GamePref.FragLimit = 20
GamePref.GameDifficulty = 4
GamePref.GameGuidClient =
GamePref.GameMode = GameModeSurvival
GamePref.GameName = @%$#ing Betches
GamePref.GameNameClient = My Game
GamePref.GameVersion = Alpha 20.6
GamePref.GameWorld = GNS War of the Walkers World
GamePref.HideCommandExecutionLog = 0
GamePref.JoiningOptions = True
GamePref.LandClaimCount = 5
GamePref.LandClaimDeadZone = 50
GamePref.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GamePref.LandClaimExpiryTime = 30
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GamePref.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 4
GamePref.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 256
GamePref.LandClaimSize = 71
GamePref.Language =
GamePref.LanguageBrowser =
GamePref.LastGameResetRevision = 13
GamePref.LastLoadedPrefab =
GamePref.LastLoadingTipRead = 9
GamePref.LootAbundance = 125
GamePref.LootRespawnDays = -1
GamePref.LootTimer =
GamePref.MatchLength = 10
GamePref.MaxSpawnedAnimals = 50
GamePref.MaxSpawnedZombies = 64
GamePref.MaxUncoveredMapChunksPerPlayer = 524288
GamePref.NoGraphicsMode = False
GamePref.OptionsAllowController = True
GamePref.OptionsAmbientVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsAudioOcclusion = False
GamePref.OptionsBackgroundGlobalOpacity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsControllerVibration = True
GamePref.OptionsControlsResetRevision = 6
GamePref.OptionsDisableChunkLODs = False
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicDailyTime = 0.45
GamePref.OptionsDynamicMusicEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsForegroundGlobalOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxAA = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxAASharpness = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxBloom = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxBrightness = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxDOF = False
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMinFPS = 30
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicMode = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxDynamicScale = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxFOV = 65
GamePref.OptionsGfxGrassDistance = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxLODDistance = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxMotionBlur = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxObjQuality = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxOcclusion = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxQualityPreset = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxReflectShadows = False
GamePref.OptionsGfxResetRevision = 3
GamePref.OptionsGfxResolution = 0
GamePref.OptionsGfxShadowDistance = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSAO = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSSReflections = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxStreamMipmaps = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxSunShafts = True
GamePref.OptionsGfxTerrainQuality = 2
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexFilter = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxTexQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxTreeDistance = 4
GamePref.OptionsGfxUMATexQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxViewDistance = 7
GamePref.OptionsGfxVsync = 1
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterPtlLimiter = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsGfxWaterQuality = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudOpacity = 1
GamePref.OptionsHudSize = 1
GamePref.OptionsInterfaceSensitivity = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsInvertMouse = False
GamePref.OptionsJournalPopup = True
GamePref.OptionsMenuMusicVolumeLevel = 0.1515152
GamePref.OptionsMicVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsMusicVolumeLevel = 0.6
GamePref.OptionsOverallAudioVolumeLevel = 1
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceFrequency = 3
GamePref.OptionsPlayChanceProbability = 0.983
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModel = playerMale
GamePref.OptionsPlayerModelTexture = Player/Male/Player_male
GamePref.OptionsPOICulling = 1
GamePref.OptionsScreenBoundsValue = 1
GamePref.OptionsSelectionBoxAlphaMultiplier = 0.4
GamePref.OptionsShowCompass = True
GamePref.OptionsShowCrosshair = True
GamePref.OptionsStabSpawnBlocksOnGround = True
GamePref.OptionsTempCelsius = False
GamePref.OptionsUiFpsScaling = 1
GamePref.OptionsVehicleMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.OptionsVoiceChatEnabled = True
GamePref.OptionsVoiceInputDevice = {fd4bcc66-3b88-4e9f-9aeb-f38013b6c79e}
GamePref.OptionsVoiceOutputDevice = {0.0.0.00000000}.{c874937e-8d8d-4a18-a98b-6f5963341081}
GamePref.OptionsVoiceVolumeLevel = 0.75
GamePref.OptionsWeaponAiming = False
GamePref.OptionsZoomMouseSensitivity = 0.5
GamePref.PartySharedKillRange = 10000
GamePref.PersistentPlayerProfiles = True
GamePref.PlayerAutologin = False
GamePref.PlayerKillingMode = 2
GamePref.PlayerName = ChaosRjr
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneHours = 7
GamePref.PlayerSafeZoneLevel = 5
GamePref.PlayerToken =
GamePref.PlaytestBiome = 3
GamePref.RebuildMap = False
GamePref.Region = NorthAmericaEast
GamePref.SaveGameFolder = C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable
GamePref.SelectionContextMode = 0
GamePref.SelectionOperationMode = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerAdminSlotsPermission = 0
GamePref.ServerDescription =
GamePref.ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols =
GamePref.ServerHistoryCache =
GamePref.ServerIP =
GamePref.ServerIsPublic = True
GamePref.ServerLoginConfirmationText =
GamePref.ServerMaxAllowedViewDistance = 12
GamePref.ServerMaxPlayerCount = 8
GamePref.ServerMaxWorldTransferSpeedKiBs = 512
GamePref.ServerName = Default Server
GamePref.ServerPort = 26900
GamePref.ServerReservedSlots = 0
GamePref.ServerReservedSlotsPermission = 100
GamePref.ServerVisibility = 1
GamePref.ServerWebsiteURL =
GamePref.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GamePref.TelnetEnabled = False
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginLimit = 10
GamePref.TelnetFailedLoginsBlocktime = 10
GamePref.TelnetPort = 25003
GamePref.TerminalWindowEnabled = True
GamePref.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GamePref.TwitchServerPermission = 90
GamePref.UNUSED_LastLoadedPrefabSize =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsBloom =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsDOF =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsFieldOfViewNew =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsGamma =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsMotionBlur =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsObjectBlur =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionBounces =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionCullList =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionFarClip =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionRefreshMode =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionShadowDistance =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsReflectionTimeSlicingMode =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSSAO =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsStreamingMipmapsBudget =
GamePref.UNUSED_OptionsSunShafts =
GamePref.UNUSED_PlayerId =
GamePref.UserDataFolder = C:\Users\15714\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie
GamePref.WorldGenSeed =
GamePref.WorldGenSize = 8192
GamePref.XPMultiplier = 100
GamePref.ZombieBMMove = 2
GamePref.ZombieFeralMove = 2
GamePref.ZombieFeralSense = 3
GamePref.ZombieMove = 1
GamePref.ZombieMoveNight = 1
GamePref.ZombiePlayers = True
GameStat.AirDropFrequency = 0
GameStat.AirDropMarker = False
GameStat.AllowedViewDistance = 12
GameStat.AnimalCount = 0
GameStat.AutoParty = False
GameStat.BedrollExpiryTime = 45
GameStat.BlockDamagePlayer = 100
GameStat.BloodMoonDay = 0
GameStat.BloodMoonEnemyCount = 8
GameStat.BloodMoonWarning = 8
GameStat.ChunkStabilityEnabled = True
GameStat.CraftTimer =
GameStat.CurrentRoundIx = 0
GameStat.DayLightLength = 18
GameStat.DayLimitActive = False
GameStat.DayLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.DropOnDeath = 1
GameStat.DropOnQuit = 0
GameStat.EnemyCount = 0
GameStat.EnemyDifficulty = Normal
GameStat.EnemySpawnMode = True
GameStat.FragLimitActive = False
GameStat.FragLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.GameDifficulty = 2
GameStat.GameDifficultyBonus = 1
GameStat.GameModeId = 0
GameStat.GameState = 0
GameStat.GlobalMessageToShow =
GameStat.IsCreativeMenuEnabled = False
GameStat.IsFlyingEnabled = False
GameStat.IsPlayerCollisionEnabled = True
GameStat.IsPlayerDamageEnabled = True
GameStat.IsResetMapOnRestart = False
GameStat.IsSaveSupplyCrates = True
GameStat.IsSpawnEnemies = True
GameStat.IsSpawnNearOtherPlayer = False
GameStat.IsTeleportEnabled = False
GameStat.IsVersionCheckDone = False
GameStat.LandClaimCount = 1
GameStat.LandClaimDeadZone = 30
GameStat.LandClaimDecayMode = 0
GameStat.LandClaimExpiryTime = 3
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDelay = 0
GameStat.LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier = 32
GameStat.LandClaimSize = 41
GameStat.LoadScene =
GameStat.LootTimer =
GameStat.OptionsPOICulling = 0
GameStat.PartySharedKillRange = 100
GameStat.PlayerKillingMode = KillStrangersOnly
GameStat.ScoreDiedMultiplier = -5
GameStat.ScorePlayerKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ScoreZombieKillMultiplier = 1
GameStat.ShowAllPlayersOnMap = False
GameStat.ShowFriendPlayerOnMap = True
GameStat.ShowSpawnWindow = False
GameStat.ShowWindow =
GameStat.TimeLimitActive = False
GameStat.TimeLimitThisRound = 0
GameStat.TimeOfDayIncPerSec = 20
GameStat.TwitchBloodMoonAllowed = True
GameStat.UNUSED_ShowZombieCounter =
GameStat.XPMultiplier = 100
GameStat.ZombieHordeMeter = False
2023-01-17T21:51:52 55.756 INF StartAsServer
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.565 INF Set Microsplat diffuse: MicroSplatConfig_diff_tarray_1 (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.565 INF Set Microsplat normals: MicroSplatConfig_normal_tarray_1 (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.565 INF Set Microsplat smooth:  MicroSplatConfig_smoothAO_tarray_1 (UnityEngine.Texture2DArray)
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.594 INF Loaded (local): materials
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.712 INF Loaded (local): physicsbodies
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.781 INF Loaded (local): painting
2023-01-17T21:51:53 56.952 INF Loaded (local): shapes
async texture load: failed to load vehicle_generic_burnt_out from archive:/CAB-b43c179973179ee4f8b6904cc70622a4/CAB-b43c179973179ee4f8b6904cc70622a4.resS

2023-01-17T21:54:23 206.612 INF Block IDs with mapping
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 114)
2023-01-17T21:54:23 206.628 INF Block IDs total 23120, terr 53, last 23319
2023-01-17T21:54:23 206.650 INF Loaded (local): blocks

Unloading 75989 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 125636.
Total: 913.498200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 19.958400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 27.695200 ms MarkObjects: 805.915200 ms  DeleteObjects: 59.928800 ms)

2023-01-17T21:54:24 207.901 INF Loaded (local): progression
2023-01-17T21:54:26 209.250 INF Loaded (local): buffs
2023-01-17T21:54:26 209.374 INF Loaded (local): misc
2023-01-17T21:55:55 299.127 INF Loaded (local): items
2023-01-17T21:55:56 299.494 INF Item IDs with mapping
2023-01-17T21:55:56 299.495 INF ItemIDs from Mapping
2023-01-17T21:55:56 299.627 INF Loaded (local): item_modifiers
2023-01-17T21:55:59 303.103 INF Loaded (local): entityclasses
2023-01-17T21:56:00 303.187 INF Loaded (local): qualityinfo
2023-01-17T21:56:01 304.684 INF Loaded (local): sounds
2023-01-17T21:56:04 307.431 INF Loaded (local): recipes
2023-01-17T21:56:04 307.564 INF Loaded (local): blockplaceholders
2023-01-17T21:56:05 308.368 INF Loaded (local): loot
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.190 INF Loaded (local): entitygroups
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.341 INF Loaded (local): utilityai
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.565 INF Loaded (local): vehicles
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.652 INF Loaded (local): rwgmixer
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.738 INF Loaded (local): weathersurvival
2023-01-17T21:56:07 310.838 INF Loaded (local): archetypes
2023-01-17T21:56:07 311.090 INF Loaded (local): quests
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.245 INF Loaded (local): traders
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.360 INF Loaded (local): npc
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.467 INF Loaded (local): dialogs
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.559 INF Loaded (local): ui_display
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.655 INF Loaded (local): nav_objects
2023-01-17T21:56:08 311.797 INF Loaded (local): gamestages
2023-01-17T21:56:08 312.025 INF Loaded (local): gameevents
2023-01-17T21:56:08 312.145 INF Loaded (local): twitch
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.213 INF Loaded (local): twitch_events
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.319 INF Loaded (local): dmscontent
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.387 INF Loaded (local): color_mappings
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.464 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/styles
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.534 INF Loaded (local): XUi_Common/controls
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.617 INF Loaded (local): XUi/styles
2023-01-17T21:56:09 312.776 INF Loaded (local): XUi/controls
2023-01-17T21:56:09 313.152 INF Loaded (local): XUi/windows
2023-01-17T21:56:10 313.285 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2023-01-17T21:56:10 313.323 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui
2023-01-17T21:56:10 314.044 INF Loaded (local): biomes
2023-01-17T21:56:11 314.375 INF Loaded (local): worldglobal
2023-01-17T21:56:11 314.746 INF Loaded (local): spawning
2023-01-17T21:56:11 315.098 INF Loaded (local): loadingscreen
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.235 INF createWorld: GNS War of the Walkers World, @%$#ing Betches, GameModeSurvival
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.236 INF Occlusion: Enabled
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.271 INF Started thread ChunkRegeneration
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.271 INF Started thread ChunkCalc
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.272 INF Started thread ChunkMeshBake
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.363 INF World.Load: GNS War of the Walkers World
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.370 INF Loading base world file header...
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.377 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 9, last day 0, freq 7, range 3
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.391 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 9, last day 0, freq 7, range 3
2023-01-17T21:56:12 315.401 INF [XUi] Parsing all window groups completed in 1583 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:56:16 319.515 INF ShapeControllers: 96
2023-01-17T21:56:20 324.000 INF [XUi] Initialized all window groups completed in 2763 ms total.
2023-01-17T21:56:40 343.942 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:40 343.943 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:56:45 348.408 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:45 348.408 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:56:46 349.513 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:46 349.513 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Fachwerkhaus_Bamberg_Karolinenstr1(by_Horst)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:56:59 362.408 ERR Prefab loading failed. Prefab 'xcostum_Mall_DOD_Dungeon(by_CaptainWhiskerBiscuits_Mentalninja33)' does not exist!
2023-01-17T21:56:59 362.408 WRN Could not load prefab 'xcostum_Mall_DOD_Dungeon(by_CaptainWhiskerBiscuits_Mentalninja33)'. Skipping it
2023-01-17T21:57:02 365.897 INF Started thread GenerateChunks
2023-01-17T21:57:03 366.676 INF Calculating world hashes took 758 ms (world size 414 MiB)
2023-01-17T21:57:04 367.313 INF Loading dtm raw file took 1408ms
2023-01-17T21:57:05 368.808 INF Biomes image size w= 10240, h = 10240
2023-01-17T21:57:10 373.414 INF Loading and creating biomes took 6100ms
2023-01-17T21:57:14 378.003 INF Loading and creating shader control textures took 4589ms
2023-01-17T21:57:17 380.433 INF Loading and parsing of generator took 2429ms
2023-01-17T21:57:17 380.492 INF Started thread SaveChunks C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches\Region
2023-01-17T21:57:22 386.041 INF [DECO] read /
2023-01-17T21:57:22 386.049 INF Decorating chunks
2023-01-17T21:57:24 387.529 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Server
2023-01-17T21:57:28 391.426 INF Dynamic Music Initialized on Client
2023-01-17T21:57:28 392.001 INF AstarManager Init
2023-01-17T21:57:29 392.663 INF WeatherManager: Init 8 weather packages
2023-01-17T21:57:32 396.107 INF createWorld() done
2023-01-17T21:57:32 396.111 INF Loading players.xml
2023-01-17T21:57:33 396.896 INF Activating One Block Crouch
2023-01-17T21:57:33 396.898 INF Created player with id=171
2023-01-17T21:57:33 396.944 INF Loaded player
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'BloodMoonEnemyCount' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 6, default = 8
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'BlockDamageAI' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 50, default = 100
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'BlockDamageAIBM' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 50, default = 100
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'LootRespawnDays' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = -1, default = 7
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.388 INF Setting for 'LootAbundance' does not match the default (server will go to the modded category): current = 125, default = 100
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.526 INF [EOS] Registering server
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.541 WRN [EOS] [LogEOSSessions - Warning] Session will be created, but user lacks permission to advertise presence.
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.564 INF Starting Broadcast Manager
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.566 INF Starting Fire Manager
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.566 INF  :: Fire Interval Check time: 20
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.694 INF [DECO] written 205759, in 64ms
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.702 INF [DECO] write thread 8ms
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.792 WRN No chunk for position 608, 38, -3550, can not add childs to pos 607, 38, -3550! Block decoComputerMonitorKeyboardMousePC
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.793 WRN No chunk for position 608, 39, -3546, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3546! Block doorSciFiGate
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.794 WRN No chunk for position 608, 42, -3546, can not add childs to pos 607, 42, -3546! Block signShopTraderJoel1x3Wall
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.794 WRN No chunk for position 608, 38, -3542, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3542! Block garageDoorMetal_v3
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.794 WRN No chunk for position 591, 41, -3539, can not add childs to pos 592, 37, -3540! Block statueAngel
2023-01-17T21:57:34 397.825 WRN No chunk for position 620, 38, -3553, can not add childs to pos 620, 37, -3552! Block tarpFenceRed
2023-01-17T21:57:34 398.027 WRN No chunk for position 608, 38, -3568, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3568! Block garageDoorMetal_v3
2023-01-17T21:57:34 398.028 WRN No chunk for position 608, 39, -3564, can not add childs to pos 607, 37, -3564! Block doorSciFiGate
2023-01-17T21:57:34 398.028 WRN No chunk for position 608, 43, -3564, can not add childs to pos 607, 42, -3564! Block signShopTraderJoel2x5Wall
2023-01-17T21:57:35 398.619 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2023-01-17T21:57:35 398.945 WRN No chunk for position 545, 19, -3633, can not add childs to pos 546, 19, -3632! Block looseBoardsTrapBlock3x3
2023-01-17T21:57:35 399.043 WRN No chunk for position 704, 38, -3624, can not add childs to pos 703, 37, -3623! Block rockResource
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.853 WRN [GSM] GameSparks Not Initialized...
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.853 INF Loading dymesh settings
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Dynamic Mesh Settings
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Use Imposter Values: False
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Only Player Areas: True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Player Area Buffer: 3
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Max View Distance: 1000
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.854 INF Regen all on new world: False
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: Enabled True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: Distance 1000
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: LCB Only True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: LCB Buff 3
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: Imposters False
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: MaxRegion 1
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.855 INF Dymesh: MaxItem 3
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.861 INF Dymesh: Prepping dynamic mesh. Resend Default: True
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.861 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches/DynamicMeshes/
2023-01-17T21:57:36 399.862 INF StartGame done
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.226 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.Init successful
Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer

2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.444 INF [EOS] Server registered, session: 885727ef35e04042b335a995fbe1417d
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.451 INF [EOS] Session address: 69.244.188.26
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.458 INF [Steamworks.NET] Trying to create Lobby (visibility: k_ELobbyTypeFriendsOnly)
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.628 INF Dymesh: Warming dynamic mesh
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.628 INF Dymesh: Creating dynamic mesh manager
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.632 INF Dymesh: Awake
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.633 INF Dymesh: Mesh location: C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches/DynamicMeshes/
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.634 INF Dymesh: Loading Items: C:\7D2D\Saves\War of the Walkers\War of the Walkers v20.x.x.x Stable/GNS War of the Walkers World/@%$#ing Betches/DynamicMeshes/
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.635 INF Dymesh: Loaded Items: 0
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.636 INF Dymesh: Loading all items took: 0.0029926 seconds.
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.639 INF Meshlist count is now 1
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.639 INF Meshlist count is now 2
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.640 INF Force load took 0 seconds
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.642 INF Clearing queues.
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.642 INF Cleared queues.
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.643 INF Dynamic thread starting
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.644 INF Dymesh door replacement: imposterBlock
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.777 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby creation succeeded, LobbyID=109775243451048900, server SteamID=, server public IP=6*.24*.18*.2*, server port=26900
2023-01-17T21:57:37 400.786 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby entered: 109775243451048900
2023-01-17T21:57:37 401.004 INF [Steamworks.NET] GameServer.LogOn successful, SteamID=90168367374997508, public IP=6*.24*.18*.2*
2023-01-17T21:57:37 401.011 INF [Steamworks.NET] Exiting Lobby
2023-01-17T21:57:37 401.015 INF [Steamworks.NET] Trying to create Lobby (visibility: k_ELobbyTypeFriendsOnly)
2023-01-17T21:57:38 401.449 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby creation succeeded, LobbyID=109775243451048925, server SteamID=90168367374997508, server public IP=6*.24*.18*.2*, server port=26900
2023-01-17T21:57:38 401.457 INF [Steamworks.NET] Lobby entered: 109775243451048925
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.635 INF Respawn almost done
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.645 INF PlayerSpawnedInWorld (reason: NewGame, position: 652, 36, -3500): localplayer
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.677 INF Checking for Stale Hires
2023-01-17T21:57:40 403.718 INF 8927+1 Origin Reposition (0.0, 0.0, 0.0) to (640.0, 32.0, -3504.0)
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF MinEventLogMessage: XP gained during the last level:
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromLootThisLevel == 0
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromHarvestingThisLevel == 0
2023-01-17T21:57:42 405.780 INF CVarLogValue: $xpFromKillThisLevel == 0

In general, it is encouraged not to post full logs on the forums. You should use Pastebin or similar, and provide a link to the logs instead.

TFP ask for this for their bug reports:
https://community.7daystodie.com/a20-bug-database/bug-pool/before-you-post-a-report-r1/

I'm also not sure what you're asking me about. The errors in the logs don't seem to have anything to do with my NPC packs, AFAICT.

The "referenced script on this Behaviour" errors seem to be related to something with a texture called "vehicle_generic_burnt_out" but I don't know what that is. The "Prefab loading failed" errors are due to the world containing references to missing prefabs from the Compo Pack.

Per chance, did you load an existing save after adding/removing mods, or use an existing world after removing prefabs? Either one is a bad idea, the first can lead to all kinds of weird bugs, and the second means the world might become corrupt.

Just FYI for everyone, there was a bug in the Enemies Fight Horde NPCs modlet. This was causing mutated zombies to throw exceptions and not be spawned.

I have fixed the bug. If you are using that modlet, please download the latest version (1.0.1). There should be no risk to saved games.

If anyone is curious, this is the bug: I mistakenly added an extra ",0" to the "ApproachAndAttackTarget" value for the "zombieMutated" entity. The game was trying to read "0" as a C# type, which of course doesn't work.

16 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

@khzmusik

Hi, its about the NPC Character equipped with a  Rocket Launcher. The player usually places him away from the base once hired for obvious reasons. Can this character be modified for a command like  "melee only"  or something like that as long as the player requires. Is it possible ?

Anything's possible, but it wouldn't be easy. It would require a new kind of order in SCore, and the AI would have to be modified in NPC Core. Plus there would be other miscellaneous changes, like there would have to be UI changes to the dialog window to get all the dialog options to show up.

You could ask Xyth if he's interested in creating that feature, but I have a suspicion he'll say no. It's questionable whether this could be done before A21 drops, and at that point much of NPC Core will have to be reworked anyway. Plus, if you're not going to be using the rocket launcher ranged attack, then why hire a rocket launcher NPC in the first place?

Doesn't hurt to ask though.

@khzmusik

Understood and Thanks for responding. 

"Plus, if you're not going to be using the rocket launcher ranged attack, then why hire a rocket launcher NPC in the first place? "

I asked this because, eg. the rocket launcher dide is helpful when you decide to raid a rogue base but he starts destroying your base sometimes or can hurt other NPC companions when he is in the base when it comes to shooting. So as long as he is in the base, he can be instructed to use "Melee Only". That way, he can be kept inside the base too if required.

This has ref to "War of the Walkers series by Guns Nerd & Steel" LOL.