Jump to content

[A20] khzmusik's Modlets


khzmusik
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Souhank said:

Hello khzmusiks! 👋
Omg you did the factions and quests mod a month ago you are amazing probably one of the best mods in 7 days.

Have you thought about uploading the mod to nexus to get more feedback? 

 

Thanks! Though, to make sure you know, the quests that go to POIs aren't enabled, because there aren't enough POIs to support them. That's what I'm working on now, in fact.

 

In the past I stayed away from Nexus, for a couple reasons - the users aren't used to how 7D2D mods work, they'd try to use the Nexus mod launcher which is iffy on 7D2D support (it didn't support Harmony/C# mods), it would be splitting my time between different platforms, etc. But I don't know how valid those reasons are with A20, since you can now install C# mods the same as XPath/XML mods.

 

So, maybe I should look into that again, when I have time.

 

EDIT: I just remembered one reason I don't use it right now. A whole lot of my modlets depend upon other modlets to work (particularly SCore and/or NPCCore). Those aren't on Nexus, so in order to use any of those modlets, people would have to come to these forums anyway.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm very pleased to announce a new NPC Pack:

 

Rogues and Psychos Pack for NPC Core

 

Rogues:

Rogues.thumb.jpg.863577b461f25acee60c5cd341a0b4e8.jpg

 

Psychos:

Psychos.thumb.jpg.beacf91585c193d8503df3b32e5b5307.jpg

 

Repo: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/tree/main/1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos

Download: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/archive/main/7d2d-a20-modlets-main.zip?path=1-khzmusik_NPC_Rogues_and_Psychos

 

Further details are in the first post.

 

Enjoy!

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apologies, I meant to talk about this days ago, but I got distracted by other things.

 

For any of my NPC Pack enemies (Whisperers, Rogues, or Psychos) I supplied "basic" and "advanced" versions. The "advanced" versions can be interacted with, hired if your standing with their faction is good enough, etc. The "basic" versions don't have those options, but can be spawned into hordes (blood moon hordes or wandering hordes).

 

Both versions can be spawned into sleeper volumes without errors, but since I assumed most people wanted basic versions, the "basic" versions are the ones that spawned. But POI designers don't just use sleeper volumes, they also use SCore "PathingCube" blocks that can make the NPCs stay at their position (for e.g. ranged NPCs acting as sentries).

 

The "basic" NPCs did not obey those blocks... until now. I contributed changes to SCore so that even the "basic" NPCs can obey orders given by the SCore "PathingCube" blocks.

 

If you are a POI designer, or even someone who downloaded NPC POIs,  and want all NPCs to obey those blocks, you will need a recent version of SCore, There should be no issues with upgrading, other than the changes I mentioned SCore should have the same behavior it always had.

 

I know this is kind of a niche interest at this stage, but I wanted to let everyone know. Thanks for listening. 

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah i stopped in to comment that i love this new addition and have had a lot of fun testing a new NPC poi since that change. This definitely altered the feel of some of the npc's i encounter. One thing i noticed was I had too many npc's of different factions spawning in the POI i was testing. I'm assuming i'd need to alter the sleeper groups used in the POI to pick one faction for the POI to get that problem resolved right?

 

Clarification: Altered feel, so before i know that i setup a variant of barn02 to have goblins spawn and didn't realize the pathing cubes didn't work on the basic entities i was setting to spawn. So they would wander immediately on getting close to the poi, but now they actually hold their ground and make it hard to approach the quest start point. Such an excellent feature.

Edited by magejosh
clarification (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bro, I have enjoyed playing all the creature packs with A19. Even the fantasy one. Now since you have made so many changes to these entities, what is the actual in game behaviour changes these characters show ? I am not talking about hiring the NPCs.

 

If you could spare some time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2022 at 1:45 AM, magejosh said:

One thing i noticed was I had too many npc's of different factions spawning in the POI i was testing. I'm assuming i'd need to alter the sleeper groups used in the POI to pick one faction for the POI to get that problem resolved right?

 

Glad you like it. I didn't even think about the fantasy enemies (like goblins), though thinking about it, it's no surprise they use the same "blood moon" NPC templates.

 

For the different factions spawning into the POI, there are actually two things to consider: 1) what sleeper volumes the POI designer used, and 2) which NPCs are set to spawn into them in the various NPC Packs.

 

Here's what I suspect is happening. In NPC Core, there are a couple "generic" enemy gamestage groups (they're called "Group NPC Enemy" in the UI). They're meant to spawn any NPC that is an enemy of the player, so if the NPC pack contains non-friendly NPCs, it will (correctly) add the NPCs to those groups.

 

However, just because the NPCs are enemies of the player, does not mean they are friendly to each other. Bandits, Whisperers, fantasy, and mechs all hate anyone in a different faction and will attack the others.

 

If I'm right, then my advice is to make the POI specific to just one faction, just as you suggested. If it's not your POI, and you're just testing it, then maybe that's not possible.

 

There are other options. You can modify which entities spawn into the relevant entity groups (in entitygroups.xml). Or, if you want all enemies to be enemies only of the player and not each other, you could modify the faction relationships so they are "neutral" to each other (in npc.xml). Or, you could just make them all the same faction, like "bandits" or something (in the various NPC packs' entityclasses.xml files).

 

On 10/30/2022 at 5:30 AM, Ganeshakw said:

Now since you have made so many changes to these entities, what is the actual in game behaviour changes these characters show ? I am not talking about hiring the NPCs.

 

I assume you are asking about the recent changes I contributed to SCore? Those relate to the SCore "EntityEnemySDX" C# class.

 

For a bit of explanation, most NPCs use the SCore "EntityAliveSDX" C# class. That class is actually a subclass of the vanilla trader C# class - the code to talk to NPCs is in the trader, as is code to give quests, and a few other features needed by NPCs.

 

That class is well-developed, well-tested, and kind of the "official" class to use. Most NPC packs use that class even for their "basic" characters, ones you can't talk to.

 

But, entities of that class can't be spawned into hordes - neither wandering hordes nor blood moon hordes. Anything spawned by the vanilla game's horde spawner system must use a C# class that descends from the vanilla "EntityEnemy" class, which (unsurprisingly) traders do not. (You also can't spawn vanilla non-enemy animals for the same reason.)

 

That's what "EntityEnemySDX" is for - specifically to spawn into hordes. But since it's designed for entities that only do that, it has far fewer features, and it's far less tested.

 

I started using that class for my "basic" Whisperers, since I specifically wanted them to show up in wandering hordes. It worked OK so I also used that class for my "basic" Rogues and Psychos bandits.

 

It's only when I started spawning them into sleeper volumes that I saw problems.

 

First, they didn't have the code to obey the different rules about waking them up in different sleeper volumes. Those are the rules that I modify in my "Variable NPC Sleepers" modlet so that NPCs don't always wake up fully aware as soon as they're spawned into a sleeper volume. (The different behavior is in SCore, I basically just change a couple of feature flags in XML.)

 

Next, they didn't have the code to obey commands (which makes sense because they can't be talked with, so players can't give them commands). POI designers often use SCore "PathingCube" blocks to give commands to NPCs, mainly to make sentries stay in place.

 

SphereII was kind enough to let me submit code that fixes these issues. Those are the changes I did recently.

 

Unless you're asking, just in general, about how NPC AI works in A20 vs. how it worked in A19?

 

If so that's a huge topic. For starters, A20 NPCs use Utility AI (UAI), but in A19, they used the same Entity AI (EAI) used in vanilla. The limitations of EAI are what prompted Xyth and SphereII to switch to UAI, which was already in the game but in an unfinished state.

 

If you want to read about UAI, then I took notes as I learned about it:

https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/blob/main/Notes/UtilityAINotes.md

 

I also contributed "Filters" which can filter out which entities are considered for packages or actions, and make UAI much more efficient (otherwise your average computer would struggle with more than a couple NPCs at a time).

 

Once you understand all that, then you can look at the XML in then NPC Core utilityai.xml file, and you should be able to understand how it all works.

 

Hope that's helpful.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hello @khzmusik

 

I would like to use your Rogues & Psychos and Whisperers-AddOn on my server.

 

First time handling those things, so bare with me.. ^^

 

If i want to use those 3 factions with the standard system and dont want any other custom NPCs to spawn (just psychos, rogues, whisperers) do i need to do any settings on SCore or NPCCore or your mods?

Or just install all those and go for it?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Juggernaut35 said:

Hello @khzmusik

 

I would like to use your Rogues & Psychos and Whisperers-AddOn on my server.

 

First time handling those things, so bare with me.. ^^

 

If i want to use those 3 factions with the standard system and dont want any other custom NPCs to spawn (just psychos, rogues, whisperers) do i need to do any settings on SCore or NPCCore or your mods?

Or just install all those and go for it?
 

 

Just FYI, the psychos and rogues are actually part of the same faction ("bandits"). They won't attack each other, nor will they attack bandits from anyone else's packs (like the "Raiderz"). Whisperers on the other hand are their own faction, and will attack anything that isn't a zombie or whisperer (including bandits). I hope that's what you want, because changing it would require a lot of XML changes.

 

Also, NPC Core does come with its own characters (Baker, Nurse, and Harley). If you don't want them in the game, then look in the NPC Core "Config/Options" folder, for a file named "entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml". Rename that to "entitygroups.xml", and put that into the "Config" folder - overwriting the one that is there. Since this is an XML change, I'm pretty sure you only need to do this on the server.

 

But other than that, you don't need to do anything except install those mods/modlets. The usual caveats apply for all mods with custom assets and C# code: they must be installed on the server and all clients, EAC must be off, and you should start a new game.

 

Having said that - I'd hold off for just a little bit. I found some bugs with the Whisperers pack (they shouldn't drop bandages and are missing some sounds). I'm literally working on that as we speak, and so there should be a new version up in a couple of hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quick note to everyone: Those changes are now done and merged into the main branch. The changes should be save game safe, but with any changes, it's always better to start a new game.

 

In both the Whisperers and Civilians pack, I needed to supply "pain" sounds (those are usually part of the NPC Core template but apparently were missed). In addition, the "attack" sound is now the power attack, rather than the stamina sound.

 

For Civilians, the "random" sounds are now just sighs, not the random stamina sounds they used to be. (This is what I did for the female Rogues, I basically ported that into the Civilians.)

 

The Whisperers had additional non-sound fixes. Whisperers no longer are given medical bandages when they enter the game, so they don't drop them when they die any more. (They still have a chance to drop loot bags of course.) There are also changes with how the Whisperer bosses spawn into prefab spawn groups, but they only affect whisperer POIs, and I don't think anyone has made any of those yet.

 

On the subject of POIs: That's what I've been spending my time on for the past couple months. I am pretty much done with a set of bandit POIs, and am finishing up a set of whisperer POIs. I am getting the helpful assistance of the Compo Pack folks, both for POI building and testing, and hopefully those will be available soon.

 

I would like to ask you all: Where should I post those POIs? Would it make more sense for me to post them as part of this thread, or in a new thread in the Prefabs section? I think a new thread in Prefabs would get more visibility, but since the POIs are dependent upon the NPC packs, I'm a bit torn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, khzmusik said:

Where should I post those POIs? Would it make more sense for me to post them as part of this thread, or in a new thread in the Prefabs section? I think a new thread in Prefabs would get more visibility, but since the POIs are dependent upon the NPC packs, I'm a bit torn.

 

If a POI belongs to a faction, maybe distribute the POI as part of the modlet that contains the faction?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As zztong mentioned I would keep em all together in a modlet fraction based. 

 

You can do in the prefabs and state your prefabs are dependent on this but then you would probably have more answering questions then needs to be. 

 

Here you can supply faction mod with prefabs included and have less issues when player/s use them.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, khzmusik said:

 

Just FYI, the psychos and rogues are actually part of the same faction ("bandits"). They won't attack each other, nor will they attack bandits from anyone else's packs (like the "Raiderz"). Whisperers on the other hand are their own faction, and will attack anything that isn't a zombie or whisperer (including bandits). I hope that's what you want, because changing it would require a lot of XML changes.

 

Also, NPC Core does come with its own characters (Baker, Nurse, and Harley). If you don't want them in the game, then look in the NPC Core "Config/Options" folder, for a file named "entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml". Rename that to "entitygroups.xml", and put that into the "Config" folder - overwriting the one that is there. Since this is an XML change, I'm pretty sure you only need to do this on the server.

 

But other than that, you don't need to do anything except install those mods/modlets. The usual caveats apply for all mods with custom assets and C# code: they must be installed on the server and all clients, EAC must be off, and you should start a new game.

 

Having said that - I'd hold off for just a little bit. I found some bugs with the Whisperers pack (they shouldn't drop bandages and are missing some sounds). I'm literally working on that as we speak, and so there should be a new version up in a couple of hours.

First of all, thanks for answering that quickly!

 

Just to avoid confusion, there are animals mentioned in the "entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml", but if i do the steps you describe here, normal vanilla animals still will spawn, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Juggernaut35 said:

First of all, thanks for answering that quickly!

 

Just to avoid confusion, there are animals mentioned in the "entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml", but if i do the steps you describe here, normal vanilla animals still will spawn, right?

 

The entity groups used in "entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml" are only used in POIs, and those entity groups aren't vanilla, they're defined by NPC Core itself. So normal animals will still spawn in the vanilla groups, that wouldn't change.

 

I want to make sure I was clear though, you should rename that and replace "entitygroups.xml" in the NPC Core mod, you should not replace the vanilla "entitygroups.xml" file.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stallionsden said:

As zztong mentioned I would keep em all together in a modlet fraction based. 

 

You can do in the prefabs and state your prefabs are dependent on this but then you would probably have more answering questions then needs to be. 

 

Here you can supply faction mod with prefabs included and have less issues when player/s use them.

 

 

 

I was mainly asking which thread I should use on these forums.

 

My intent is to distribute the POIs by themselves, but each faction would be a separate modlet. So, one modlet for Bandits POIs, one for Whisperers POIs, and in the future modlets for Vault POIs, Whiteriver POIs, Duke POIs, Military POIs, etc.

 

I do not want to distribute the POIs with the NPC Pack modlets, for a bunch of reasons. Let's use the Bandits POIs as an example:

  • Not everyone who uses Bandits will want the POIs.
  • I want other people to make Bandits POIs (and POIs for Whisperers, Whiteriver, Military...).
  • I am not the only person who makes a Bandits NPC Pack, and if people want to use the other bandits (like the Radierz and RaiderGurlz) instead of mine, they should be able to do that.
  • A big reason I want POIs for all factions is to support the POI quests in the "Human Faction Reputation and Quests" modlet, and distributing each faction's POIs separately means that users can enable (or not) quests involving the factions, without having to wait for all of them to be complete.
  • I also am thinking about creating a separate modlet that would put zombies into the sleeper volumes. So, if people wanted to use them as "normal" POIs, then they'd install that modlet, and wouldn't need NPC Core, SCore, or any NPC Packs.
     

If I was going to distribute them together, I would have to distribute everything together, and at that point it's pretty much an overhaul. If I could get all the POIs finished before A21 dropped, I would make that overhaul, but at this point that's highly unlikely.

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, khzmusik said:

 

The entity groups used in "entitygroups_nocorespawn.xml" are only used in POIs, and those entity groups aren't vanilla, they're defined by NPC Core itself. So normal animals will still spawn in the vanilla groups, that wouldn't change.

 

I want to make sure I was clear though, you should rename that and replace "entitygroups.xml" in the NPC Core mod, you should not replace the vanilla "entitygroups.xml" file.

 

So what i did:

  • Get into 0-XNPCCore\Config\Options
  • Make a Backup of "entitygroups_nocorespawn"
  • Rename "entitygroups_nocorespawn" to "entitygroups"
  • Copy it and go to 0-XNPCCore\Config
  • Paste it and overwrite the file with the same name thats there

Didnt change any basegame files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Juggernaut35 said:

 

So what i did:

  • Get into 0-XNPCCore\Config\Options
  • Make a Backup of "entitygroups_nocorespawn"
  • Rename "entitygroups_nocorespawn" to "entitygroups"
  • Copy it and go to 0-XNPCCore\Config
  • Paste it and overwrite the file with the same name thats there

Didnt change any basegame files.

 

 

That should do the trick. Give it a shot and let me know if you have any issues.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, khzmusik said:

I do not want to distribute the POIs with the NPC Pack modlets, for a bunch of reasons. Let's use the Bandits POIs as an example:

  • Not everyone who uses Bandits will want the POIs.
  • I want other people to make Bandits POIs (and POIs for Whisperers, Whiteriver, Military...).
  • I am not the only person who makes a Bandits NPC Pack, and if people want to use the other bandits (like the Radierz and RaiderGurlz) instead of mine, they should be able to do that.
  • A big reason I want POIs for all factions is to support the POI quests in the "Human Faction Reputation and Quests" modlet, and distributing each faction's POIs separately means that users can enable (or not) quests involving the factions, without having to wait for all of them to be complete.
  • I also am thinking about creating a separate modlet that would put zombies into the sleeper volumes. So, if people wanted to use them as "normal" POIs, then they'd install that modlet, and wouldn't need NPC Core, SCore, or any NPC Packs.

 

As I'm not familiar with the details of the NPC Pack, I was assuming the POIs to support it would be using custom blocks that would be unavailable in vanilla, hence unusable in a vanilla game. If there were a way for a vanilla POI to be used by the NPC Pack, then that would change my recommendation.

 

For instance, what if the NPC Mod looked for a flag in POI's XML, such as:

<property name="NPCModFaction" value="WhiteRiver" />

 

... which would otherwise be ignored by a Vanilla game and the POI would act normally.

 

Or, instead of a custom XML tag, maybe reuse a tag abandoned by TFP, such as EditorGroups. 

 

Or, can you get to Prefab Properties - Groups that we can set using the Prefab Editor? I'm not sure where that gets stored. Come to think of it, I wonder if Stallionsden mentioned doing this to me and I'm channeling his idea. If so, credit to Stallion.

 

And, if found, commandeered "S_-Group_Generic_Zombie" to mean whatever value goes with your mod for the WhiteRiver faction? So...

<property name="SleeperVolumeGroup" value="S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,1,1,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,2,3,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,2,3,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,2,2,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,2,3,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,5,6,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,3,3" />

 

... would become something like...

<property name="SleeperVolumeGroup" value="S_-WhiteRiverDudes,1,1,S_-WhiteRiverDudes,2,3,S_-WhiteRiverDudes,2,3,S_-WhiteRiverDudes,2,2,S_-WhiteRiverDudes,2,3,S_-WhiteRiverDudes,5,6,S_-WhiteRiverDudes,3,3" />

 

... because your modlet's code would intercept the file at load time. Would that even be possible?

 

In this way, if feasible, folks like me could support your modlet without having to make a special version of POIs with a code dependency.

Edited by zztong (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zztong said:

 

As I'm not familiar with the details of the NPC Pack, I was assuming the POIs to support it would be using custom blocks that would be unavailable in vanilla, hence unusable in a vanilla game. If there were a way for a vanilla POI to be used by the NPC Pack, then that would change my recommendation.

 

The only custom block that is used is the "PathingCube" block from SCore, but I think it should be possible to replace that with a block with the same name that does nothing. I'm hoping it can be replaced without needing custom code or models. Other than that, no special blocks.

 

6 hours ago, zztong said:

For instance, what if the NPC Mod looked for a flag in POI's XML, such as:

<property name="NPCModFaction" value="WhiteRiver" />

 

... which would otherwise be ignored by a Vanilla game and the POI would act normally.

 

The NPC POIs have additional tags in the "Tags" property, and there's a class in SCore that I wrote that can filter POIs by tags when choosing one to go to. That's how the quests can target NPC POIs.

 

I suggested we do it that way because TFP natively supports custom tags. It's questionable whether they fully support custom property tag names. Things can sometimes get overwritten by the editor if you're not careful.

 

6 hours ago, zztong said:

Or, can you get to Prefab Properties - Groups that we can set using the Prefab Editor?

 

Yep, that's what NPC Core does, it adds new sleeper volumes. That means new gamestage groups and spawners in gamestages.xml, and matching entity groups in entitygroups.xml. I put those together, it's basically the same thing I did in A19 except expanded to include more stuff like fantasy creatures and mechs.

 

That's the main thing my modlet would do. It would add the same gamestage groups, spawners, and entity groups that NPC Core does, except they would be populated with vanilla zombies. That's just XML as well, so I'm hoping that this could be a server side modlet.

 

EDIT:

6 hours ago, zztong said:

In this way, if feasible, folks like me could support your modlet without having to make a special version of POIs with a code dependency.

 

I misunderstood what you were getting at. You still have to design the POI using the custom NPC groups, there's no way to take a vanilla or zombie POI and make it an NPC POI without having some kind of code dependency.

 

The purpose of my modlet was to do the opposite - to make NPC POIs available for people to use as zombie POIs. The POI designers themselves wouldn't have to get involved at all for that.

 

I'm mainly thinking of this, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to announce the POIs in the "Prefabs" section of the forum, the same place everyone else announces their prefabs. It would help people who wanted to try out the prefabs, but were expecting zombie prefabs in that section, and didn't want to install SCore, NPC Core, or the NPC Packs.

 

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For all of our curiosity and amusement, I have created a modlet that allows NPC POIs to be used for NPC Core POIs.

 

It is exclusively for users that want to include NPC POIs in their game, but do not want NPCs or the "baggage" that comes with installing NPC Core or SCore.

 

The modlet has no dependencies on either of those libraries, and is XML only, so it should be safe to install it only on servers.

 

EDIT: I forgot to provide a link, sorry. Here it is:

Repo: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/tree/main/0-XNPCCore_khzmusik_Prefabs_Spawn_Zombies

Download: https://gitlab.com/karlgiesing/7d2d-a20-modlets/-/archive/main/7d2d-a20-modlets-main.zip?path=0-XNPCCore_khzmusik_Prefabs_Spawn_Zombies 

 

Edited by khzmusik (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi again,

I'm still testing out various combinations of your mods, with some success. 

Some new developments

-survivorz and zombiez standalone packs do not work, early error preventing blocks.xml from loading

Most of the other packs Ive tried at least load including robots, but I don't think mechas loads either.  No robots have shown up at now around day 20, not sure where they might be hiding. 

The improved hordes mod seems to work quite well with the bandits and survivors, now there are random events of extreme violence with multiple factions, like 15 zombies/bandits/survivors just going at each other, which is I think quite desirable. 

I just installed the 3 modlets including the psychopaths one and no news on these.  I am not going to try the quest levels per faction ones without starting a new world, but this is intriguing also npc POI of which so far there are none in this game. 

 

I'm considering helping out and volunteering these are so clearly the way the game should go and there's so much to be done, one thing i have yet to determine is what a dev rig for 7d2d might look like with full stack of software installed?   Any links that might be helpful? 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also no behemoth sightings, really hoping to get surprised sometime soon.

Other mods installed, score, npc-core, fpsboost, spherell tutorial skip, better spikes, better spears, better cement, guppie zombies, all which i can recommend. 

 

In general I think the biggest simple improvements game could make are more zombies and models, more npc activities and more large POIs, which is fun stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...