Water flickering

Hockallz

Hi guys, 

I've recently upgraded from an older nVidia GPU to a newer AMD 6700XT. 

I have noticed since doing so some odd water flickering issues, sometimes in the water and other times in the rain. I've played around with the video and GPU settings but can't seem to find the issue and wondered if anyone else has experienced similar? It only seems to be happening in 7 days and in or near the water, other times it's fine.  There's a link to a video showing the problem below, it's worth noting this video is from the experimental  Darkness Falls mod, but I've also had this issue in vanilla. 

https://streamable.com/luxylx

Thanks in advance!

This is a known problem AFAIK. You can also check the bug list yourself, just follow the link in the red banner above and there is a link to the bug list mentioned. If you don't find it in the bug list though, report it.

I don't know whether TFP has the means to rectify it. It could be a bug in Unity or a bug in AMDs graphics driver as well, though if other games don't show this effect then they must be doing something different than TFP. It could just be an usual or wrong way using some graphics element.