RNG map street signs and town names

SenpaiThatIngnoresYou

The new RNG maps are amazing. I would love to see each town get a name, and each street in the town get a name. The towns could reuse the same street names. This would make navigating the streets easier, and it would also make quests different, as instead of getting "house old Victorian number 4" it would be "number 3 elm lane in Springfield" 

Seeing how the RWG towns have places for helpers for POIs or cars to spawn (if I'm correct), then the same could be done for towns for signs and such.

The truly difficult part would be to not allow repeats, you don't want to see multiple towns named the same thing. I'd like to see this though, hopefully it can get implemented after gold.

17 hours ago, Darklegend222 said:

Seeing how the RWG towns have places for helpers for POIs or cars to spawn (if I'm correct), then the same could be done for towns for signs and such.

The truly difficult part would be to not allow repeats, you don't want to see multiple towns named the same thing. I'd like to see this though, hopefully it can get implemented after gold.

So i had been thinking about it, and from what i understand, each rng map has a limited number of cities. So just have the same names for the towns on each map. That way if i hear "dinkyberg" i know it's a tiny town with one gas station, but if i hear "Centerton" then i know it's the big city in the middle. So the maps lose some of their randomness, but you also have an organic way of knowing the lay of the land if you have experience in the game. 

when they optimize better, i would like to see maps that are just giant cities. Now that would be interesting...