Creating a custom map

Sjustus548

I'm wanting to create a custom map but unsure how to go about it or if I even can.  I've seen some programs that let you create your own maps but the ones I'm finding are either discontinued or don't work for A20.  So I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction.  I also had a few questions regarding map creation.  Is it possible to create custom maps that are smaller than 6k or is that the smallest the map can go?  Could I make the map all one biome, say all desert or all snow, and could I change it to all one weather type?  Like if I went with all desert could I have it as a constant heat wave or for snow constant blizzard for an extra challenge?  Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this in but I figured if anyone would know if this was possible it would be you fine folks.

Any answers to this yet? I'd like to make a WasteLands only map with a dusting of Desert for Oil Shale as needed myself. Hell if I can figure out how to do it with the in game map generation as far as that much customization.

I thought there was a way you can edit the height map after RWG for biomes placement, but haven't found where it was mentioned before (I think it was for the game's RWG but I could be mistaken)

I think I remembered a different conversation, I just searched the forums for both RWG and height and didn't see anything close to what you are wanting (except a post wanting this exactly capability 😉 )