Improved RWG Mod

magedaddy

Hey all I wanted to share my creation with this mod, feel free to use it :)  Note I wanted to restrict the amount of traders (6) and cities (2).

This 10k map was generated using Improved RWG with 7 Days to Die 20.4 and Undead Legacy 2.5.76.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rmwOZYW9A7-UbiGsVgrYz5wlM55OoStg/view?usp=sharing

All player spawns (edited) are in the north of the forest biome near to wilderness POIs.  Trader is around 2-3k from spawn points, country towns along the way. 

• 2 Cities (2 Snow)
  • 6 Towns (1 Forest, 1 Desert, 2 Snow, 2 Wasteland)
  • 25 Country Towns
  • 15 Old West Towns
  • 800 Wilderness POIs
  • 6 Traders
  • 119 Tier 4 POIs
  • 15 Tier 5 POIs

ul_overview.thumb.jpg.d2e3bce7e59f498b8c0ae9f047670926.jpg

Download:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rmwOZYW9A7-UbiGsVgrYz5wlM55OoStg/view?usp=sharing

I made some changes to the rwgmixer.xml to get the city/town etc numbers I wanted:

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='default']/@value">15</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='many']/@value">15</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">1</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">5</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='default']/@value">25</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='many']/@value">25</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">6</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">14</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='default']/@value">6</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='many']/@value">6</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">10</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">18</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='default']/@value">2</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='many']/@value">2</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">20</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">25</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='wilderness']/property[@name='default']/@value">800</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='wilderness']/property[@name='many']/@value">800</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='oldwest']/property[@name='spawn_trader']/@value">false</set>
  <append xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='countrytown']">
    <property name="spawn_trader" value="false"/>
  </append>
  <append xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='town']">
    <property name="spawn_trader" value="true"/>
  </append>
  <append xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='city']">
  </append>

Other Images:

ul_map.thumb.jpg.f58343bd2361bd33a2f5da2b48f44a54.jpg

3D Map:

ul_map_3d.thumb.jpg.4d7def147e91c72fae48331ad4ea1422.jpg

Traders:

ul_map_traders.thumb.jpg.e78f3feb8ec5a688b4ce355ea6e3b7ae.jpg

Tier 5 POIs

ul_map_t5.thumb.png.024ba9601d192996ac587a4956340386.png

Tier 4 POIs

ul_map_t4.thumb.png.4ca1e0dde511d5ae0b6ac27b9ecc635d.png

Skyscrapers

ul_map_skyscrapers.thumb.png.a0f4f4ae61576bb2c12b5151204d0ecb.png

Edited by MikeyUK (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 11:25 PM, MikeyUK said:

Hey all I wanted to share my creation with this mod, feel free to use it :)  Note I wanted to restrict the amount of traders (6) and cities (2).

This 10k map was generated using Improved RWG with 7 Days to Die 20.4 and Undead Legacy 2.5.76.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rmwOZYW9A7-UbiGsVgrYz5wlM55OoStg/view?usp=sharing

All player spawns (edited) are in the north of the forest biome near to wilderness POIs.  Trader is around 2-3k from spawn points, country towns along the way. 

• 2 Cities (2 Snow)
  • 6 Towns (1 Forest, 1 Desert, 2 Snow, 2 Wasteland)
  • 25 Country Towns
  • 15 Old West Towns
  • 800 Wilderness POIs
  • 6 Traders
  • 119 Tier 4 POIs
  • 15 Tier 5 POIs

ul_overview.thumb.jpg.d2e3bce7e59f498b8c0ae9f047670926.jpg

Download:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rmwOZYW9A7-UbiGsVgrYz5wlM55OoStg/view?usp=sharing

I made some changes to the rwgmixer.xml to get the city/town etc numbers I wanted:

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='default']/@value">15</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='many']/@value">15</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">1</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='oldwest']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">5</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='default']/@value">25</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='many']/@value">25</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">6</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='countrytown']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">14</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='default']/@value">6</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='many']/@value">6</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">10</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='town']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">18</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='default']/@value">2</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='many']/@value">2</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='mintiles']/@value">20</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='city']/property[@name='maxtiles']/@value">25</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='wilderness']/property[@name='default']/@value">800</set>
  <set xpath="/rwgmixer/world[@name='large']/property[@class='wilderness']/property[@name='many']/@value">800</set>

<set xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='oldwest']/property[@name='spawn_trader']/@value">false</set>
  <append xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='countrytown']">
  </append>
  <append xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='town']">
    <property name="spawn_trader" value="true"/>
  </append>
  <append xpath="/rwgmixer/township[@name='city']">
  </append>

Other Images:

ul_map.thumb.jpg.f58343bd2361bd33a2f5da2b48f44a54.jpg

3D Map:

ul_map_3d.thumb.jpg.4d7def147e91c72fae48331ad4ea1422.jpg

Traders:

ul_map_traders.thumb.jpg.e78f3feb8ec5a688b4ce355ea6e3b7ae.jpg

Tier 5 POIs

ul_map_t5.thumb.png.024ba9601d192996ac587a4956340386.png

Tier 4 POIs

ul_map_t4.thumb.png.4ca1e0dde511d5ae0b6ac27b9ecc635d.png

Skyscrapers

ul_map_skyscrapers.thumb.png.a0f4f4ae61576bb2c12b5151204d0ecb.png

Thank you thank you thank you!!

This is the first mod I wanted to use, but can’t figure out how to generate a world or use this mod. Going to use your awesome map!! Thanks for uploading it :) 

1 hour ago, WAR10CKA said:

Thank you thank you thank you!!

This is the first mod I wanted to use, but can’t figure out how to generate a world or use this mod. Going to use your awesome map!! Thanks for uploading it :) 

Great, enjoy and let me know what you think :)

Also to run the mod its easy, has to be done in single player, put the mod into the mods directory, run the game, generate the map, wait a while for it to complete and then grab the files from GeneratedWorlds.

Edit ergh sorry but I need to add, I generated this map for Undead Legacy, unsure if it will work fine in vanilla (as vanilla does not have titanium ore etc).

Edited by MikeyUK (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, MikeyUK said:

Great, enjoy and let me know what you think :)

Also to run the mod its easy, has to be done in single player, put the mod into the mods directory, run the game, generate the map, wait a while for it to complete and then grab the files from GeneratedWorlds.

Yeah I found a few tutorials on YouTube, but they were all for older versions of the game and it was hard to get it all right. I’ll figure it out eventually.

One issue is that I don’t want to throw away my character and progress from the current map. I’m on day 54 with a friend!! But we figured out how to migrate our characters from our server to one hosted with this map! Can’t wait to get going with this one! We’ll lose everything at base, but we’ll be able to transfer whatever we have in our inventory when we save. Excited to get going on this map! We tried not to stare too long at the map layout so we leave something for surprise 😛

Thanks again for uploading your map! And it’s working on vanilla for us! At least so far.. I’ll let you know after a couple of days if it’s stable etc.

Edited by WAR10CKA (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, WAR10CKA said:

Yeah I found a few tutorials on YouTube, but they were all for older versions of the game and it was hard to get it all right. I’ll figure it out eventually.

One issue is that I don’t want to throw away my character and progress from the current map. I’m on day 54 with a friend!! But we figured out how to migrate our characters from our server to one hosted with this map! Can’t wait to get going with this one! We’ll lose everything at base, but we’ll be able to transfer whatever we have in our inventory when we save. Excited to get going on this map! We tried not to stare too long at the map layout so we leave something for surprise 😛

Thanks again for uploading your map! And it’s working on vanilla for us! At least so far.. I’ll let you know after a couple of days if it’s stable etc.

Good luck man and enjoy :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...