Teleporting vehicle , how I found mine

il05tth3pl0t

So yesterday I was getting sucky frames and while enjoying a nice ride on my new minibike I decided to see if I could change a few settings to improve them . I generally do get some lag but it was particularly bad.

my game crashed and on reloading I was about 100 yards from my bedroll and no mini bike no marker just gone . 

I've had this on multiplayer where bikes have moved a little  but this was my dumb fault so I retraced steps and nothing .

So how I got it back ... 

I reloaded the game , hit F1 saw what co-ordinates the mini bike was at , I typed in debugmenu and on the teleport option I typed in the co-ordinates I spawned in the air on my minibike loot included and rode home like nothing had ever happened . 

Not sure this will work for everyone but hopefully its one way to get them back

I experienced this glitch for first time couple of days ago. Live.

I was working on horde base and noticed my motorcycle icon on screen just in front of me. Sort of blinking in and out. I moved towards it and suddenly my motorcycle just slid into view in front of me.

I check the storage and everything seemed to be there so I took it all out and picked up the bike just to be safe.

I wouldn't/won't make a bug post on it as I have a few mods added so it might muddy up the process of fixing it.

I had it on multiplayer , my bike moved once but my friends moved just a little every time he got off , we ended up re starting thinking it was a bugged map or something but have seen that its happening to a few others , I don't have mods on my game yet , trying it without first. in the end I was picking my mates bike up to give to him to replace and held it a bay for a little while but I know at some point it did it again so I just picked it up n dropped it for him . So far its the only problem I've had . 

I have been getting the teleporting vehicle error repeatedly without a crash in the most recent stable (b238), files validated.   In three most obvious cases the vehicle(s) jumped into a POI, into the trader, and clipped into my base.  It feels like the position of the vehicle relative to my char is out of sync with my characters position.  I am not able to determine what triggers it, it appears to just happen randomly.