[Request] Labeling boxes

bolibompa

Hi I would like you to add a feature in the game where you can add a label to a box. Unlocked box: Label should be visible for anyone. Locked box: Label should be visible for owner and for those who managed to enter the right code. What do you all think? Please look at my highly skilled GIMPed screenshot. [attachment=5569:name]

Well something like that was asked for many times before but since I think it's of utmost importance I don't mind it popping up from time to time. I can understand that the priority isn't very high because it doesn't increase player experience and right now it still feels like there's not much to do. Nevertheless removing a great nuisance from the game can't be wrong.. Nice pic by the way! I'd be totally happy with something like that! Even if you'd need 2 Forged Iron for 1 that would be fine!

This is exactly what I want too. In addition to this, make it so we can make signs, like in Minecraft. Also, it would be really cool if we could make different types of signs out of different materials to fit the theme of your home. I.E. metal clean sign, metal rough sign, wood sign, bunker themed sign, scrap metal sign, ECT...

[QUOTE=Vinyl;128734]Not all players use the wood chest, you'd need a label for every container a player can craft or relocate.[/QUOTE] Well I think signs for wooden chests are the most important ones for a large part of the community. They could maybe start with signs for the wooden chest only as a higher priority and later expand on that system.

Archived