Large Gas Station POI - Buck-Ease!

ricoben3

If I am honest, I don't know exactly what to say other than Buc-ee's fair-use version. Look at 2760 I-35, New Braunfels, TX 78130 in street view. This thing is massive. Currently they are building a 74,000 sqft in Tennessee. These are gigantic huge gas stations. I imagine it would be a tier 5 POI. I don't think this is going to hit as hard for some of you if you haven't been to one, but I am getting a little giddy thinking about it. A must have is a clean bathroom. Like, pristine bathroom. I think it should be the only place where you can get clean water from the toilet.

Now I know what your thinking: why? The answer is: automotive resources, food, guns, clothing, gas, idk. I'm not the most creative person and I'm probably not making a great argument but there isn't a massive gas station POI (that I'm aware of) and I think this would be awesome. There are already off-brand Whataburger's. The building could be a massive restore power quest. A crazy maze of zombies, traps, loots, and gubs inside.

Can anyone be excited with me for this and help me make it a good idea? Thanks!