Tallman Brad Gameplay (Youtube)

Tallman Brad

I'm from the UK and I've been on youtube for just over a year producing Tutorial and Let's Play style videos. I did the KingGen tutorial videos for King several months back and have been picking away at other mapmaking videos as and when I can work out how to get things working in a20 but still using KinGen or the tools within the program. Outside of that I run live streams and edited videos of 7dtd and thought I'd share those here. I hope that's ok.

KRUNCHLAND CO-OP

Here's a series I'm running with my friend Murph (from some of Vedui42's live streams) featuring Subquake's Undead Legacy Mod, on a map made by Captain Krunch for UL. The series started in a19, which we have kept sideloaded so that we can keep the series running (10 episodes at time of this post):

NOMAN Vs WANDERERS

I've also just started a series called Nomad Vs Wanderers where I play nomad style, no blood moons, increased zombie spawns (Jaxteller) and Wandering Horde Frequency (Khaine) increased also. No blood moon, no horde base, but more trouble in and around town. Videos include tutorials on installing and setting up the mods at the start of each episode. You'll gather pretty quickly I'm not great at 7dtd but this does seem to lead me to get into trouble which can be good fun. (3 episodes at the time of this post).

I'd really appreciate any feedback in the comments of the videos, or here. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope there is some entertainment here for a few of you at least.

Brad

Edited by Tallman Brad
Spelling (see edit history)

Next episode of Nomad Vs Wanderers. Adding the 'pin recipes' mod this week. 

27 minutes ago, lug said:

your nomad series is convincing me to try. will wait for 20.1 to go stable.

It's a refreshing change. I'm really enjoying it. Let me know how you get on when you try it. 

With @Pille's permission I'm sharing screenshots, some new, and lightly edited video of the software in action. I also highlight a few big changes in Teragon compared to a20rwg and KG. Plus we have an estimated release date! I'm sure a few of you will have already seen the stuff contained in the video but I bet there's a 'horde' of people out there that haven't so here we go:

• 2 weeks later...

And yet more map editing. This time I'm walking the viewer through setting up an editing workspace and changing brush settings. This is all with the view to starting to edit out heightmap. The video shows how to remove mountain borders, add rivers and even create a basic island.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...