Can we please get a way to make admin status that doesn't require coding the system directly.

deathincarnate

The problem for me is that I sometimes screw up and then I can't remember what the heck I did to do it. then i have to reinstall the game even remove old files and it is so tedious that i wish people would realize this one line. the easier it is the more people will dig on it and then purchase and once a line of games is so easy with administration (whether or not they get popularity) they will become brand loyal. this is because everyone at one time or another has felt the bite of abuse and making it easy to get back them is worth money to people. like the movie about the kids who hired a bully old bully to help them out when someone beat them up, ( it was the bully of guy who beats his kids because someone beat on him as a kid. come on it is logic so please can we get an easy admin system. Thanks for listening anyways. gg. say hi to gabe.!!! tell him i still want a job!!! speculative marketer.