NPCMod - A Community Project

xyth

17 minutes ago, mprojekt said:

Regarding the Robots pack, are the robots hostile to zeds and neutral to living humans, or are they indiscriminately violent murder-toasters?

There is only one mech at the moment and even that one doesn't spawn automatically by default, you will have to spawn it manually through entity spawner menu (with debug mode enabled). It's just for tests for now, but could eventually turn into something more by third party modders. By default with NPCMod installed, faction based attacks are in place and the mech itself is set to Whiteriver faction, which means that by default it is friendly to players, but just like any other Whiteriver faction member will attack enemies such as zombies, aggressive animals and bandits, etc.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

There is only one mech at the moment and even that one doesn't spawn automatically by default, you will have to spawn it manually through entity spawner menu (with debug mode enabled). It's just for tests for now, but could eventually turn into something more by third party modders. By default with NPCMod installed, faction based attacks are in place and the mech itself is set to Whiteriver faction, which means that by default it is friendly to players, but just like any other Whiteriver faction member will attack enemies such as zombies, aggressive animals and bandits, etc.

Gotcha and thank you for the reply!

11 hours ago, Aidaou said:

Hi,

First time using your mod and I'm running into a strange issue; I feel like it's probably me but I downloaded all of the mod files, put them in the Mods folder, and when I load a new game I get a bunch of errors that flood by fast than I can read them then repeating errors saying "EXC NullRefernceExceptoin: Object not set to an instance of an object."

Game never loads. Sits on "Creating Player"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? It's a new map and a new save.

Also tried to load this onto a server with a fresh map and save and the server itself loads but I get stuck connecting with an error pulling configs.

Thanks for the help

What mods are in your Mods folder? Please link your log file so we can see whats happening.

4 hours ago, xyth said:

What mods are in your Mods folder? Please link your log file so we can see whats happening.

Thanks for the reply. I looked in the logs before sending it to you and it looks like when I turned off ECA on my server it somehow got enabled on my client side. The issue is resolved now. 

Thanks.