Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff

Separate merged replies.

On 10/15/2023 at 1:37 PM, Lostyouthkhat said:

Where is my german shephard? :(

Have you tried looking around the Red Rocket outside Sanctuary Hills?

Also:

Not sure if this is an NPCCore issue, a mod conflict glitch, or what.  Using bdub's The Wasteland overhaul with the Friendly Raider Girlz and KHZ Civilians NPC packs.

When using the "Show me your inventory" command to have hirelings/employees/followers/whateveryouwanttocallthem (I swear I hear Lydia saying "I am sworn to carry your burdens" every time I use it 🤣 ) to carry stuff, I have discovered that hirelings (at least some of them) repair items if they were at less than 100% durability. I have recreated this with weapons and armor items.

HOWEVER! If you put mods on the items before giving the items to the follower to carry, the item will be returned without the mods installed. I lost a reflex sight and extended magazine on a 10mm SMG that way.  Not gonna complain at all about the auto-repair feature at all!  LOL  And now that I know about the mods disappearing off of items, I can deal with that as well.  I used creative and got my mods back.

No error messages thrown but maybe someone will be able to duplicate the issue and see what's going on.

Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff

On 10/15/2023 at 1:37 PM, Lostyouthkhat said:

Where is my german shephard? :(

Have you tried looking around the Red Rocket outside Sanctuary Hills?

Not sure if this is an NPCCore issue, a mod conflict glitch, or what.  Using bdub's The Wasteland overhaul with the Friendly Raider Girlz and KHZ Civilians NPC packs.

When using the "Show me your inventory" command to have hirelings/employees/followers/whateveryouwanttocallthem (I swear I hear Lydia saying "I am sworn to carry your burdens" every time I use it 🤣 ) to carry stuff, I have discovered that hirelings (at least some of them) repair items if they were at less than 100% durability. I have recreated this with weapons and armor items.

HOWEVER! If you put mods on the items before giving the items to the follower to carry, the item will be returned without the mods installed. I lost a reflex sight and extended magazine on a 10mm SMG that way.  Not gonna complain at all about the auto-repair feature at all!  LOL  And now that I know about the mods disappearing off of items, I can deal with that as well.  I used creative and got my mods back.

No error messages thrown but maybe someone will be able to duplicate the issue and see what's going on.