Seemingly massively popular A20 release... and the modding discussion seems to be nearly non-existant?

SE-Chris

Basically looking to do a modded play with a better generated world in A20.  We just wrapped up a 10k and honestly had little to no reason to leave first big wasteland city we found before we got bored.

Looking at posts on these forums, vast majority are way back from 2019 and such, very old stuff!   A few posts similar to mine relating to "is this being updated?"  "How do you do this in A20?"  etc.

Mostly curious if there are other more active locations?   All the content creators on YouTube are doing very basic A20 plays and just making videos of them walking around grinding out the same generic easy stuff.   Was really hoping to see a revival in A20 with something to keep us entertained and challenged! 

• 2 weeks later...

Heh.  Yeah, mods take a lot of time.  I opted to do prefabs for A19, and by the time I had enough of them done to justify calling it a finished pack, A20 experimental was less than a month away.  Now is probably one of the least active times for mod releases.  Vanilla A20 still has more people's interest, and modders haven't had a ton of time to work with the A20 files.

I'd venture this is one of the most active locations where people discuss modding 7DtD in earnest.  There are Discords and the Steam modding sub-forum and plenty of other channels I'm sure, but you're unlikely to find much that isn't also represented here.