Remove\Disable auger screen shaking\recoil

WorstPilot

Hi ladies and gentlemen! I'm with a friend, trying to figure out if it's possible to remove the recoil and screen shake when using auger, the problem is that as far as I understand, it seems in alpha 18 the problem could be solved by changing the values of the strings to zero

<passive_effect name="KickDegreesVerticalMin" operation="base_set" value="-.35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesVerticalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMin" operation="base_set" value="-.35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>

in items.xml but now apparently it doesn't work, I checked. Please help me understand what has changed and how to achieve my goal?

just add the <!-- in the front and the --> at the end of the last sentence for blocking that section out... if it has no effect, than you can remove it again.

<!--
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesVerticalMin" operation="base_set" value="-.35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesVerticalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMin" operation="base_set" value="-.35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>    -->

4 minutes ago, renejant said:

just add the <!-- in the front and the --> at the end of the last sentence for blocking that section out... if it has no effect, than you can remove it again.

<!--
<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>    -->

Commenting it out, or even, removing these section, have no effect. However, if i set values to really big numbers, let's say 5000 screen reposition was from 0 to 5000 per use. So i can conclude this values is doing something, but i can't make the game do not use them at all. Maybe there is some default values somewhere, and game uses them regardless of whether there are these values in items.xml or not? Seems like it) But i really want to kill this screen shaking effect (