Battery Acid - A20

Ruinedworld

A recipe to extract acid from batteries in the chem station in 7 Days to die Alpha 20.

This is my first modlet here. I made this for my server where acid seems to be at an all-time low. Call it bad luck, or an overuse of antacids, but this will give a better use for all those level one batteries! I figured if you have unlocked the ChemStation, which takes some time. Then this shouldn't feel unbalanced.

Download here

Edited by Ruinedworld (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Ruinedworld said:

I figured if you have unlocked the ChemStation, which takes some time. Then this shouldn't feel unbalanced.

Lack of acid is all time classic, but how about another all time classic - unlocking chem station, swimming in tier 6 tools, weapons and armor, character level 65, but no luck at finding beakers to build chem station? In fact, I had more than enough dukes to BUY the whole chem station from a trader and I did that, because I haven't found a single beaker...

Edited by mr.devolver (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

Lack of acid is all time classic, but how about another all time classic - unlocking chem station, swimming in tier 6 tools, weapons and armor, character level 65, but no luck at finding beakers to build chem station? In fact, I had more than enough dukes to BUY the whole chem station from a trader and I did that, because I haven't found a single beaker...

Hah... truth, and you can melt glass to make jars, but lack the skills to craft a beaker? hmmmm 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I put this on my server today 1/7/2022, but it doesn't seem to be showing up in my Chemistry Station recipes. I've installed both the main extracted folder as well as the BatteryAcid folder and neither iteration has yielded the correct results. Could you offer any assistance? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ruinedworld said:

I like your 2nd recipe as well... though trying to pry nitrate out of the players hands and not used for gunpowder would be difficult! haha

well.. i and my friend like it harder. and for that recipe you also need mod that bring back grain alcohol

• 2 months later...