Cupboards and carts with appropriate loot

zen37

Its not a huge change but it would be great if cupboards,carts and baskets have loot appropriate to place there are in , right now they always spawn food stuff.

If i am in hospital and i got two rows of medical shelves and cupboards on the bottom its safe to assume these cupboards store more medical supplies, same goes for places like workshops and garages. If i go to work stiff tools shop i would expect carts inside to have same things that you find on shelves not cat food.

1 hour ago, zen37 said:

Its not a huge change but it would be great if cupboards,carts and baskets have loot appropriate to place there are in , right now they always spawn food stuff.

If i am in hospital and i got two rows of medical shelves and cupboards on the bottom its safe to assume these cupboards store more medical supplies, same goes for places like workshops and garages. If i go to work stiff tools shop i would expect carts inside to have same things that you find on shelves not cat food.

The issue that there is today is that there is only one cabinet lootcontainer in the game so it shares the same lootgroups no matter where you find it.

I had the same idea, but when I started looking deeper in the code, that jumped out at me.

Very little is realistic in this game.

You think the cabinets are bad, I cringe every time I find coal in an electric oven or gas stove, which is pretty much every other one.

I guess everyone left stuff cooking when the apocalypse happened and it turned into charcoal.