Aggressive Fists, Horde Every Night, No Base - Street Fights On!

edyonline

Making a youtube series, 10 days aggressive fists gameplay. I havent played since I made my boxing tutorial for 7 days. Im so rusty, and I need to brush up on all the changes. But Im just winging it from memory until day 5 ish.

Looking for tips on making youtube series. Heres day one. My dogs chewed my mic, so its private until I get a new one and dub over. Basically I want to know what are the best editing tools/techniques, how long I should make my videos, what to leave in/take out. Any criticism really. 

The aim isnt to become a big youtuber, but to show people how fists should be played, and get the playstyle out there. If you look at my old tutorial, its got the basics. The most important parts is to use padded armor and focus on Brawler/Pain Tolerance first. Then you become a zombie slaying Mike Tyson!

I don't have a lot of time to spare atm, so my aim would be to get a day out each week. I just recorded day 2, and its pretty epic. Took a grizzly bear, quests at night, and the Horde was actually quite decent too. But I'm already over powered. But thats not till next week 😛

https://youtu.be/yCkZ-iVWcB0

Looks like Im flat out busy till February.. and broke haha.

The Youtube editor just isnt cutting it for me. And I can't remember what one I used last time. I do remember investing way too much time just to make one video tho..

Heres day 2 in the mean time. Raw video.

https://youtu.be/DttRxZixdPU

Im already getting overpowered. But I used buffs for Horde night, since my leg was bung. In hindsight, probably didnt need to.

Im thinking day 5, ill try clear all zombies in a whole town in one day. Or if you guys got a better challenge, I might be up for it.

Edited by edyonline (see edit history)