Sam's Stuff - All A20 Server-side modlets

saminal

7 hours ago, Durham said:

Hi there!

Creating a beautiful home with your mods is definitly way more possible now, so thanks for that. :)
But I'm still missing any normal doors. Could you implement them as well?

House and commercial doors are in Building Stuff already :)

27 minutes ago, Data said:

faucets dont seem to fill jars, what am i missing/doing wrong?

You need to make a Working Faucet, which uses a normal faucet - you can get these from houses or the trader, or forge them yourself. Once you've crafted a working faucet, you should be able to fill jars by holding an Empty Jar and right-clicking the faucet.

If it's still not working, then it might be a conflict with another mod?

• 1 month later...

I want to say thanks for these mods. I added them to my server side only modded server, along with a lootable zombie corpse mod, and these make for a good experience for players so they don't have to install any mods their side.  A++++! (Look at me rating like an ebayer lol)

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2022 at 3:07 AM, WolfAvarice said:

hello! just a quick question about the electric fence.
   do i need to use a certain fence when i put it together or can i use the iron bars as well?

the Steel Electric Fence Posts, like the vanilla ones, work by electrifying the wire connecting two of them. you can connect a steel one to an original one, and it will still work, but the Iron one will break quicker.

you can't use other blocks besides the electric fence post blocks - not sure if that's exactly what you're asking or if I've just misread that

On 5/10/2022 at 5:15 AM, Truckerwil said:

Hi there, I was wondering how long the longer loot bags would last, we play 120 min days and a lot of loot bags dissappear on horde nights.  Would they all stay?

It doubles the vanilla time, so instead of 20 minutes they will stay for 40. If you've got a 30 minute horde night, this should be fine, as long as you do your collections quickly in the morning.

If not, just edit the entityclasses.xml in the modlet, and where you see the number 2400, change it to 4800, for 80 minutes.

Hi there!

Thanks for the mods! It really help.

There's so much stuff not natively accessible in survival. :(

I have a little question about Sam's building... Are you planing to implement the following "window store" series (creative id):

- broken (from 13452 to 13456)

- full (from 13457 to 13461)

- empty (from 13462 to 13466)

- bulletproof (from 13468 to 13472)

- traped (from 13551 to 13555)

- panes (13514, 13515)

I think it could really improve the possibilities of base building in survival with a somewhat unified feel.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any super tool mods. I played on a server that used a nailgun that could harvest trees,mine,dig, and salvage vehicles/electronics with LMB and then upgrade blocks for building with RMB...loved it. Do you have anything to that degree or aware of one?

Just now, TantraMan said:

Are there any super tool mods. I played on a server that used a nailgun that could harvest trees,mine,dig, and salvage vehicles/electronics with LMB and then upgrade blocks for building with RMB...loved it. Do you have anything to that degree or aware of one?

I've made one as a special request for a player on my servers which was a hammer that could destroy anything stone/concrete in a single hit. Nothing fancier than that though.

• 3 weeks later...

Im probably being a little thick here, but how do the street lights work exactly? Im playing solo replaced the lights in creative mode but cant seem to power them on with or without a battery bank, do i need to do this in world creator or can i achieve this while playing inside the world.  Thanks.

Hey Sam, 

Thanks aging for the modlets. I am new to modding and I was able to make myself a super tool all in one for harvesting and building. As well as custom generators, foods and specialty items and traps. However, my question to you, how do we make variant blocks. I created some fire glass since I am unable to find any online readily available. I can create blocks that do what I want but when I do a master or a variant helper I get XML errors. Would you consider making fireglass blocks or pointing me to something that could help. I have been unable to replicate or find anything that I can read/watch regarding variants.   Thanks again and love your modlets!

Edited by TantraMan (see edit history)

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 12:09 AM, saminal said:

Sam's Tactical Nuke

You'll want to stand back when you throw this one.

Download for A20

Sorry for digging it up. I found a small error in line 15 of the code in your modification, which causes the grenade model to be displayed incorrectly. To be more precise, there was a typo. Just change [?] to [/], [#] to [@] and add [:] right after.
Overall, it's a great modification😉

6 hours ago, ZephKan said:

Sorry for digging it up. I found a small error in line 15 of the code in your modification, which causes the grenade model to be displayed incorrectly. To be more precise, there was a typo. Just change [?] to [/], [#] to [@] and add [:] right after.
Overall, it's a great modification😉

Technically, that is not an error.  That is how it was coded back in A20.  A21 had some changes to the coding, this is one example of those changes.  Here is the link to his newest mods for A21