7 Days to Bri Alpha 20 Content

dhlmaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7DTD a20.4 Episode 1: Meeting Trader Jen and the Nighttime Horrors

It's my first day going into a new world in 7 Days to Die Alpha 20.4. Follow along as I meet Trader Jen, clear out the Prowlin Pete Restaurant for my base, and make some poor choices in the evening.

• 2 weeks later...

7DTD a20.5 Episode 4: A Man, a Bicycle, and a Double Barrel Shotgun

In today's episode I get a bicycle from Trader Jen. Then I head off to meet another trader, who turns out to be... another Trader Jen! I raid a motel overnight, escape certain death due to a glitched wall, and get rewarded with a double barrel shotgun.

• 2 weeks later...

7DTD a20.5 Episode 5: Bigg Buns, a Cemetery, and an AK-47

In this episode I explore the Bigg Buns Strip Club, a cemetery, a Working Stiff Tool Store, and more. Trader Jen gifts me with a sweet AK-47 after one of my quests!

7DTD a20.5 Episode 6: Trader Hugh, a Minibike, and a Lever Action Rifle

This episode is chock full of adventure! I start off with a quest in a house, which finishes off my Tier 2 quests for Trader Jen. I take a cash reward and use the money to buy myself a lever action rifle before heading out for some nighttime escapades and eventually ending up at Trader Hugh's place to the West. After meeting Hugh, I head back home and build myself a minibike, which is a solid upgrade from the bicycle. I take my new wheels out to dig up some buried supplies for Jen and then I finish up the episode with a Restore Power quest.

• 3 months later...

7DTD a20.6 Episode 7: Hunting and Home Invasions

After taking the summer off from recording, I am back with the continuation of my most recent 7 Days to Die play through series. Today I am up to the usual shenanigans - hunting for food and doing quests for the trader.