7 Days to Bri Alpha 20 Content

dhlmaster

Alpha 20 Release Party - Live Stream with Twitch Integration recorded December 7

or on twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1226958595

Monday Morning Stream with Twitch Integration recorded December 13

or on twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1232451805

Alpha 20 Let's Play Series: Day 1

Join me for the first day of an exciting new adventure in my alpha 20 random gen world. Watch as I try to make my home in what's left of a burned down shop and then go out in the night looking for honey to cure my infection. The new feral sense option lets the zombies see and hear you from a much greater distance, and it is brutal. All hail 7 Days to Die's return to the horror genre!

Edited by dhlmaster (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bri's Mini Overhaul Test Play: Episode 1

This is the first episode of the new mod I have been working on for 7 Days to Die Alpha 20. Details on the mod:

1. Trader POIs are no longer invincible. You may upgrade and destroy blocks, stay at night, and even keep your bedroll at the trading post.

2. Broken workstations found throughout the world can be upgraded and used.

3. Stone age (Tier 0) weapons and tools are not longer found in sealed crates. They can still be found in bags.

4. There is now always a small chance of finding level 1 items of tiers 1, 2, and 3 even at the lowest gamestages.

5. Zombie corpses can be harvested for rotten flesh, bones, nitrate, and leather. They also occasionally drop loot items while being harvested.

6. Item stats have been altered to place emphasis on the "tier" of the weapons and armor. Random stats are clamped in a way that prevents quality levels from overlapping and higher tiers of items have been boosted to ensure a higher tier is always better than a lower tier (ie, an iron shovel is always better than a stone shovel)

7. Customized intro text and note from the Duke to add some backstory to the game.

8. Added Taza's shovel, knife, club, spear, sledgehammer, and bow. These can be found in the Apache chest where you normally find Taza's stone ax.

9. Increased stack sizes.

10. Removed cotton seed from loot.

11. Removed loot items that are only used for scrapping and replaced them with equivalent amounts of the scrap materials. (think trophies)

12. Increased frequency of finding eggs in nests. Might be finding fewer feathers as a result.

13. Seeds are cheaper to craft, but they take much longer to grow.

14. Added some new foods with recipes that can be learned from the master chef perk or schematics.

15. Added 2 custom POIs (more to come).

16. Created new treasure maps called "Taza's Vision Quest" that lead to buried Apache chests with Taza's items in them.

17. New Tier 4 and Tier 5 Buried Supplies quests.

18. Boosted contents of the farming bundles to compensate for my farming changes.

19. Zombies do double entity damage and half block damage compared to unmodded. You will get hit harder, but your base will take less damage.

20. Converted all perks to a learn-by-doing system.

21. Removed attributes and skill points gained from leveling up.

22. Added barbed wire sheet recipe

23. Added custom category vending machines to trader POIs - ammo, weapons, meds, clothing, etc.

24. Added grenade launchers and ammo - tied to the demolitions perk.

25. Added tazer guns and ammo - tied to electrocutioner perk.