Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)

Telric

love the sleeping mod. is it possible to add the following additional features?

1) check if player is currently being hunted, and prevent sleeping if that is occurring. not sure about you, but i'm unable to sleep if there's too much noise outside, and screamers wailing or zombies constantly punching at your bunker base is no exception.

2) the requirement to crouch in order to activate sleeping. sometimes a player base can be a bit small with the bedroll near heavily trafficked areas, and maybe the player doesn't want to accidentally activate sleep, and fast forward time progression.. since they need more time in the day to hit the trader quests or upgrade their base before horde night.

3) i like the positive benefits of sleeping and how it's tied to the perks. any thoughts on adding detriments of not sleeping? otherwise someone can play the entire game with 'sleepiness' at 100% and never care to step on their bedroll, and essentially ignore the sleepiness mechanic. some ideas: reduced running speed, reduced stamina maximum, vision starts to occasionally blur (drunk effect), etc.

keep up the good work.

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ErrorNull said:

love the sleeping mod. is it possible to add the following additional features?

1) check if player is currently being hunted, and prevent sleeping if that is occurring. not sure about you, but i'm unable to sleep if there's too much noise outside, and screamers wailing or zombies constantly punching at your bunker base is no exception.

2) the requirement to crouch in order to activate sleeping. sometimes a player base can be a bit small with the bedroll near heavily trafficked areas, and maybe the player doesn't want to accidentally activate sleep, and fast forward time progression.. since they need more time in the day to hit the trader quests or upgrade their base before horde night.

3) i like the positive benefits of sleeping and how it's tied to the perks. any thoughts on adding detriments of not sleeping? otherwise someone can play the entire game with 'sleepiness' at 100% and never care to step on their bedroll, and essentially ignore the sleepiness mechanic. some ideas: reduced running speed, reduced stamina maximum, vision starts to occasionally blur (drunk effect), etc.

keep up the good work.

As this one isn't meant to be a hardcore type modlet, I'm just going to leave it so you can sleep while enemies are around. I have a lot of mods that I'd like to get around to. I did go ahead and add the crouching part so people dont accidentally accelerate time. As for the 3rd point, I have a mod that has been started in a19 that adds a few more hardcore elements such as getting colds and other things like that. The idea of requiring sleep would go well with that, so I'll have it as part of that mod if I ever find time to get around to it.

11 hours ago, Telric said:

As this one isn't meant to be a hardcore type modlet, I'm just going to leave it so you can sleep while enemies are around. I have a lot of mods that I'd like to get around to. I did go ahead and add the crouching part so people dont accidentally accelerate time. As for the 3rd point, I have a mod that has been started in a19 that adds a few more hardcore elements such as getting colds and other things like that. The idea of requiring sleep would go well with that, so I'll have it as part of that mod if I ever find time to get around to it.

no worries i see where you're coming from. we all can have different play styles. thanks for adding the crouching functionality.  👍

Good Day Sir

I love your Decro mod and use it alot ...

But I was wondering How hard it would be to add a Triple 3x2 window  (open -fixed-open) window or just a fixed 1x2 window panel to the mod .. I build odd size buildings " like 7-9-11's and I know most of what the TFP do are even's.

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

This why I ask .. even if it is just a fixed pane would be good, then we use it in many other ways.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.01.10 - 10.37.30.35.png

Edited by gpcstargate
added picture (see edit history)

2 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day Sir

I love your Decro mod and use it alot ...

But I was wondering How hard it would be to add a Triple 3x2 window  (open -fixed-open) window or just a fixed 1x2 window panel to the mod .. I build odd size buildings " like 7-9-11's and I know most of what the TFP do are even's.

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

This why I ask .. even if it is just a fixed pane would be good, then we use it in many other ways.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.01.10 - 10.37.30.35.png

Would you rather have just a single side of the window, instead of stretching it to be 3 blocks? I could split the model in half so you have a single 2(tall)x1(wide) window that can open left, or another one that opens right.. If that would be better, a) it would be easier on me, and b) it'd be more modular. But if you'd rather just have the 3x2, i can do that as well.

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Decopack mod: 01/10/2022)
On 1/8/2022 at 12:11 AM, onedeadhero said:

Any chance for an A20 update to your Stun Baton Perks mod?  It's my favorite.

I don't remember having to modify it to make it work but if i did it would have only been to the lootgroups. The books themselves are definitely working in a20 as is.

34 minutes ago, magejosh said:

I don't remember having to modify it to make it work but if i did it would have only been to the lootgroups. The books themselves are definitely working in a20 as is.

Didnt see that post. I'll look into it for sure, but backed up on mods right this second.

33 minutes ago, ErrorNull said:

@Telric - i just ran across the Sittable Furnitures mod by @moongaming, but unfortunately appears no longer being updated. i like the idea of having a sitting / lying pose for furniture. would it be possible to add the lying down pose when sleeping on the bedroll of your sleeping mod? i think that would be very cool.

The way those mods are done is through vehicles. So the bedroll would have to be turned into a vehicle and changed a bit to work. It's possible, but itll be a while till i get to it, if i do it.

I looked and i didn't have to make any changes for it to work.

3 hours ago, Telric said:

Didnt see that post. I'll look into it for sure, but backed up on mods right this second.

I also had an idea for two more books to add to the series, more funny than anything but would be cool. 

Book 6: Party Time - Charged attacks with the repulsor mod equipped trigger the twitch celebration event. 

Book 7: Aim Assistance - Noncharged attacks with the repulsor mod equipped trigger the bighead buff. 

I know you're backed up right now so if i get them working i'll send them your way.

Also, on the chickens sounds in the husbandry mod, would it be possible to swap a couple sounds for lower volume ones so they're not all quite so loud?

42 minutes ago, magejosh said:

I looked and i didn't have to make any changes for it to work.

I also had an idea for two more books to add to the series, more funny than anything but would be cool. 

Book 6: Party Time - Charged attacks with the repulsor mod equipped trigger the twitch celebration event. 

Book 7: Aim Assistance - Noncharged attacks with the repulsor mod equipped trigger the bighead buff. 

I know you're backed up right now so if i get them working i'll send them your way.

Also, on the chickens sounds in the husbandry mod, would it be possible to swap a couple sounds for lower volume ones so they're not all quite so loud?

Guessing you mean the a19 version for the husbandry mod? If you mean the A20 test one, I'm going to go through the sounds and make them quieter closer to release. It's gotta be done through unity.

On 1/9/2022 at 12:58 AM, Sixx said:

Is it possible to have your Telrics Sleeping Mod A20 without

having the fact of sleepiness ? Step on the Bedroll to make
time to go faster ? This would be absolute fabulous :)

Huhu 👋 not sure if you see this.. but does not want to annoy  you 😁

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

Huhu 👋 not sure if you see this.. but does not want to annoy  you 😁

I did not. I blame being sick for two weeks! Uhh yeah that'd be easily doable, just remove the cvar requirements on the buff. I could probably get that done at some point soon, as a secondary download.

7 minutes ago, Telric said:

I did not. I blame being sick for two weeks! Uhh yeah that'd be easily doable, just remove the cvar requirements on the buff. I could probably get that done at some point soon, as a secondary download.

wohooo 🥰 Thank you very much 😃
Hope you feel better soon 😷

Good day Sir

The windows look great .. but for a small issue and I don't know if it is worth your time to try and fix or Not, I know it is just a game.

There is a gap when putting the 2x2 and 2x1 together .. left side 2x1 is worst than right side 2x1 which is the strange thing.

And I CAN live with it, but thought I would let you know.

Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

These both are the standard, not the outter version.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 18.30.17.97.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 18.38.48.47.png

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

just wondering, does sleeping update have any cause on dehydration? trying to figure out if its this mod or another thats affecting a continuous water drop.

ive drank numerous water and yet it still drops saying im dehydrated making game unplayable.

45 minutes ago, HYper said:

just wondering, does sleeping update have any cause on dehydration? trying to figure out if its this mod or another thats affecting a continuous water drop.

ive drank numerous water and yet it still drops saying im dehydrated making game unplayable.

I doubt it'd do anything with hydration. It just progresses time and changes some cvars to the critical debuffs to speed up their recovery. What other mods do you have running?

12 hours ago, Telric said:

I doubt it'd do anything with hydration. It just progresses time and changes some cvars to the critical debuffs to speed up their recovery. What other mods do you have running?

just curious. i'm running the wasteland (which i love a lot).. no worries, i literally just started new game to test which mod is causing it. the rate of dehydration was really ridicously sped up . new game now not too bad.  ty

spoke too soon, now its dropping again, its gotta be a buff i have but idk where it's coming from.

would you be able to tell which mod it could be from images below? (its really ruining my game, wasteland is the latest mod i installed, i love the nuka and weapons so hopefully not that but i can't tell)

image.png.4933477cd411a17e4f0de26f1edb5f44.pngimage.png.d55b2e73e4e58e3a80c8c58da8e072c4.pngimage.png.c642fc2e9f519b285087038765025a00.png

Edited by HYper (see edit history)