Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)

Telric

Thanks for your great mods, Telric!

I was testing the Health Bar mods, and for some reason in my testing not all of the zombies triggered the health bar to appear when wounded. It wasn't any particular zombie, but any of them would randomly not trigger it to show, even though I didn't just outright kill them. The V2 mod had about 1 in 3-7 failrate, V1 had about 1 in 10, sometimes 20. Any idea if this is happening more, or if it's something to do with my game's settings or my hardware?

2 hours ago, Henshaw said:

Thanks for your great mods, Telric!

I was testing the Health Bar mods, and for some reason in my testing not all of the zombies triggered the health bar to appear when wounded. It wasn't any particular zombie, but any of them would randomly not trigger it to show, even though I didn't just outright kill them. The V2 mod had about 1 in 3-7 failrate, V1 had about 1 in 10, sometimes 20. Any idea if this is happening more, or if it's something to do with my game's settings or my hardware?

Ive seen it happen a few times here and there but could never pinpoint what was going on with it. Possibly just how buffs work. Maybe the zombie gets the buff during an offtick or something, so the game doesnt actually track it? Honestly have no idea on it.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the decor mod, tried installing it on my server but get a bunch of red error text when trying ot load in. I would show the text but don't know how lol....it doesn't give an option to share a photo here, from my PC. Anyone know what the issue may be? It seems to mention the "cutlerysetprefab not found on block with the name decorationpackkitchenmaster" over and over.....I am not very experienced with mods...I just download and use filezila to upload to my server so idk how to fix a single thing lol! Any help would be so appreciated!!

6 hours ago, AliceInGallifrey311 said:

I downloaded the decor mod, tried installing it on my server but get a bunch of red error text when trying ot load in. I would show the text but don't know how lol....it doesn't give an option to share a photo here, from my PC. Anyone know what the issue may be? It seems to mention the "cutlerysetprefab not found on block with the name decorationpackkitchenmaster" over and over.....I am not very experienced with mods...I just download and use filezila to upload to my server so idk how to fix a single thing lol! Any help would be so appreciated!!

You need the mod downloaded on the server and in your own personal files. Any mod with added assets will need this.

• 2 weeks later...

Been quite burnt out on modding lately, but decided to put in a few more of the models I've made into the deco pack.

- wood water wheel

- wood windmill blades

- wood 6x2 bridge (allows fishing if you have telrics fishing v2 installed)

- ale mug

- apple basket

- lamp post (can turn on and off)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlfkien5xg2u2w2/TelricsDecorationsPackA20.zip?dl=0

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Decopack mod: 03/30/2022)

Found a few small typos in Localization.txt for fishing a20v2, lines 21-25 are missing a quote, replace with the following:

animalBaitDragonfly,"Dragonfly","トンボ"
animalBaitButterfly01,"Butterfly","蝶々"
animalBaitButterfly02,"Butterfly","蝶々"
animalBaitButterfly03,"Butterfly","蝶々"

5 hours ago, ktrain said:

Found a few small typos in Localization.txt for fishing a20v2, lines 21-25 are missing a quote, replace with the following:

animalBaitDragonfly,"Dragonfly","トンボ"
animalBaitButterfly01,"Butterfly","蝶々"
animalBaitButterfly02,"Butterfly","蝶々"
animalBaitButterfly03,"Butterfly","蝶々"

Thanks! Fixed it.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, JohnnyKix said:

hi, can you maybe do sth about this graphic glitch? it would be cool to build a pipe around  the watermill without this graphic glitch. cheers. love this mod. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_R5XuVOqxvvzQj2J_s-68vWsn23jVGkn/view?usp=sharing

Fixed! Thanks for pointing it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlfkien5xg2u2w2/TelricsDecorationsPackA20.zip?dl=0

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I can't get the sleeping mod to work.  I'm using Better Vanilla mod and a few others.  I've also tried it with some other mods as well and can't get it to work.  Does there have to be a certain order to the naming of the mods?  The sleep buff shows up in the character, but when I crouch over my bedroll it does nothing.  Here is a screenshot of my mod folder.  Thx.

https://postimg.cc/RNpg5MpZ

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Decopack mod: 06/28/2022)

Hey all! It's been a while since I did anything for this forum, but I've been working on the fantasy mod. It's coming together. Had to take a bit of a break to not get super burnt out, so I swapped over to the deco pack for a bit.

First off, I've reordered some things in the xml and cleaned it up a bit. This *may* cause slight issues with existing worlds where blocks already placed will turn into something else. Since xmls are read on load up now, and read top down, any form of re ordering may cause this issue.

I've created some new cabinetry for you to decorate with. The new download will include 470 total variations of cabinets, including bases, tops, hanging cabinets, and even a few 3x1 sized ones. Also, it includes a few other blocks such as some hanging towels for bathrooms, a paper towel holder, and a rolling pin. Several blocks have been retextured as well. Windows and fences now have textures to match the cabinetry. Some of the pillows have been given a more HQ texture.

Another change is that light fixtures default to the on state. Had some feedback about having to turn them on when returning from being out. Since I do not know what causes them to turn off when leaving the area, a compromise is to have them default to on. Hope it works for you!

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zwrkrdej9t32rj/TelricsDecorationsPackA20.zip?dl=0

Here is a demo of the new cabinets! Enjoy!
Video2 (cabinet release)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FireStar said:

I was wondering if the Fishing V2 insects were set to hostile for a reason? One thing I have noticed is that if you have turrets they will use a lot of ammo, even more so on server. 

Not a specific reason. It just uses an invisible zombie with an attached insect as a prefab, so theoretically it's just another zombie to the game.

• 1 month later...
  • Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)

Long time since i actually released something, but I've updated the horses mod to a20, finally... It does come with a couple cosmetic issues in multiplayer. It works normally, but has a couple hiccups when changing animations at times. If i end up finding a fix for it, i'll be sure to update, but for now it's going as is. Try it out and let me know how it goes!

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, MandyCMoore said:

Hi! Where can I get a copy of the decoration mod for A20.6? The links all say the file has been deleted. Thanks!

Edit: Found it! Lol! That mod has become a must for us. Thanks so much!

Glad you found it. I'm not sure how the link got changed. I've updated it on the first post. Thanks for telling me!

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2023 at 1:31 PM, Ladarian said:

Any chance to update the hit point bar?  The red one. It works but a21 made the image have a black background so its kinda chunky.

Thanks in advance

Depending on how things are going in other areas, ill probably start updating mods when stable comes out. Easy ones first of course, like the health bars. From the sounds of it, it just needs to be re exported, but i havent updated my unity projects and all yet.

21 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day Sir

Just wondering if you plan to Update your Mods to A21exp or Stable when it comes out ... I use several and they do not work in current game.

Thank you. The OldGamer😌

Telric literally said in the post above yours that once stable drops, he will start updating them.......😅

5 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day Sir

Just wondering if you plan to Update your Mods to A21exp or Stable when it comes out ... I use several and they do not work in current game.

Thank you. The OldGamer😌

My Bad, I thought I read them all. .... Missed it.

Which ones are you using? It will be after stable comes out. I have other projects I'm working on myself that take a lot of my time. I'd rather do updates after a stable is out. I'm not sure which ones will be updated when, though.

29 minutes ago, Telric said:

Which ones are you using? It will be after stable comes out. I have other projects I'm working on myself that take a lot of my time. I'd rather do updates after a stable is out. I'm not sure which ones will be updated when, though.

ATM ... I was only using sleeping bag only, it will start _ but kicks right out of the mode after a couple second. Most like a version setting more than anything else.

But have used the Deco which is a great one and (think a fishing one. "I think that was yours.")

But I can wait until Stable drops, and I do Understand not doing it now.