Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)

Telric

Bonjour Telric ;
Dans un premier temps, merci a toi pour ton travail sur ces mots. 👍

Dans un second temps, sur le lance-flammes, est-il possible d'ajouter des emplacements de modificateur, en effet il serait génial de pouvoir augmenter la taille du réservoir d'essence et pourquoi ne pas ajouter dessus les mots pour le tir au juger. 😁

10 hours ago, Aulit42369 said:

Bonjour Telric ;
Dans un premier temps, merci a toi pour ton travail sur ces mots. 👍

Dans un second temps, sur le lance-flammes, est-il possible d'ajouter des emplacements de modificateur, en effet il serait génial de pouvoir augmenter la taille du réservoir d'essence et pourquoi ne pas ajouter dessus les mots pour le tir au juger. 😁

Added the mod slots and allows for the gas tank mods. I'm not sure what you mean by the words for shooting in the last part.

Fishing??? AND deco stuff??? Yay! Happy day!

Okay, I just arrived in Florida for two weeks and rest and relaxation (with some Christmas crap mixed in) and I brought my gaming laptop. Two of my favorite things in games are fishing and decorating my house so Merry Zombie Christmas to me! :D 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:37 AM, Mahnogard said:

Fishing??? AND deco stuff??? Yay! Happy day!

Okay, I just arrived in Florida for two weeks and rest and relaxation (with some Christmas crap mixed in) and I brought my gaming laptop. Two of my favorite things in games are fishing and decorating my house so Merry Zombie Christmas to me! :D 

Also grab some boats from Ragsy while at it, so you can go fishing in style! ;)

39 minutes ago, mrgreaper said:

Just wanted to say I have been looking at mod nexus for mods...never thought to look here.....looked here and saw these. Watched the decoration mod...OMG. 
You sir are awesome!

With almost every other game, nexus is my go-to, but when 7DTD has that new-alpha-smell, I spend so much time on the forums so since I'm here anyway... LOL Plus it's fun to watch the excitement as people's favorite modlets get updated to A20. Also, modders usually only post here if they're somewhat interested in some interaction, questions, updates and/or support. In early days of a new alpha, that can be important. 

Edited to avoid double-posting... but this is important.

Y'ALL! That deco modlet?? The ceiling fan spins!! (That may be in the linked video, I wouldn't know because I didn't watch it, I just download the same way I loot - with wild abandon.) It's probably clear from some of my recent posts that I tend to get giddy over the smallest things but I have seen people in the past (here or Nexus, can't remember where) asking about animated ceiling fans and there's one right here!!

But the lights light up but they aren't real lights. I mean, they do what lights do - they light up a room (very effectively) but they don't "count" as lights so you can stand right next to one with a stealth visibility score of 1. LOL I suspect this actually helps performance, so this is NOT a complaint. But if you were to use them outside or in a non-base POI, it could be a bit cheaty.  :D Doesn't bother me a bit, cuz I just want to light the inside of my little house up with style and also save my animal fat for food instead of candles.

Also, I love the windows. Very pretty! And they open to let in that fresh apocalyptic air! 

Edited by Mahnogard
A word (see edit history)

We do have an issue where the 2x2 metal gate from the outside master block is not placing how the preview shows and the coffee cups from the kitchen master block are showing(and placing) half way in the block under where you place them. (a20 teething problems I am guessing lol)

2 hours ago, mrgreaper said:

We do have an issue where the 2x2 metal gate from the outside master block is not placing how the preview shows and the coffee cups from the kitchen master block are showing(and placing) half way in the block under where you place them. (a20 teething problems I am guessing lol)

Ill look into it. I tested on the first experimental, so it could have changed something since then, but will look at it. Thanks for telling me!

3 hours ago, Mahnogard said:

With almost every other game, nexus is my go-to, but when 7DTD has that new-alpha-smell, I spend so much time on the forums so since I'm here anyway... LOL Plus it's fun to watch the excitement as people's favorite modlets get updated to A20. Also, modders usually only post here if they're somewhat interested in some interaction, questions, updates and/or support. In early days of a new alpha, that can be important. 

Edited to avoid double-posting... but this is important.

Y'ALL! That deco modlet?? The ceiling fan spins!! (That may be in the linked video, I wouldn't know because I didn't watch it, I just download the same way I loot - with wild abandon.) It's probably clear from some of my recent posts that I tend to get giddy over the smallest things but I have seen people in the past (here or Nexus, can't remember where) asking about animated ceiling fans and there's one right here!!

But the lights light up but they aren't real lights. I mean, they do what lights do - they light up a room (very effectively) but they don't "count" as lights so you can stand right next to one with a stealth visibility score of 1. LOL I suspect this actually helps performance, so this is NOT a complaint. But if you were to use them outside or in a non-base POI, it could be a bit cheaty.  :D Doesn't bother me a bit, cuz I just want to light the inside of my little house up with style and also save my animal fat for food instead of candles.

Also, I love the windows. Very pretty! And they open to let in that fresh apocalyptic air! 

Lol glad you like the ceiling fan 😛 and the other stuffs! I'm actually not sure how to make lights behave with the sneak mechanics without using a powered source. But I'm okay with it just being light and not worrying about you being seen... lol

12 minutes ago, Telric said:

Ill look into it. I tested on the first experimental, so it could have changed something since then, but will look at it. Thanks for telling me!

Lol glad you like the ceiling fan 😛 and the other stuffs! I'm actually not sure how to make lights behave with the sneak mechanics without using a powered source. But I'm okay with it just being light and not worrying about you being seen... lol

The coffee cup goes here when the build is ok'd too lol
The door is not possible to show in images , it just wont go where it shows it to be lol tbh it didnt have many hitpoints so would of been a bit bad for where we were going to place it.
loving the rest of the stuff though.

We are on a dedicated server but both server and client have the files, not sure if that makes a difference.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.12.23 - 20.01.26.50.png

Edited by mrgreaper (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Telric said:

Yeah, I really like when deco stuff doesn't tie in too much with other systems because one, I only use them in / around my house and two, I don't mess with electricity till quite a bit later and I want to have a nice kitchen way sooner than that. LOL That's also the reason I'm glad they made paint so cheap and easy to make these days, compared to back when you need a chem bench, flowers, oil and I can't remember what else. I remember once exclaiming, "Pretty shouldn't be this hard!" :D 

@mrgreaper I fixed the doors and gates. The coffee cups were on purpose. There are four total cups. Two of them are normal (further down the line within the master block) that can be placed directly on counters. I cannot for the life of me remember why I made the other two drop down 1/2 a block. I thought it was for the plates so you could place it right on the plate, but it doesnt line up. It also doesnt line up with the end table which looks like a coffee table, so.... I'm not entirely sure why I did it. It was for a purpose, but I completely forget. lol...

On another note, I've added two new blocks that can be use for a little storage space. A blue and red tackle box (from my fishing mod).
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (New Fishing Version 2 mod added: 12/28/2021)

Hey all, just put out the 2nd version of fishing. I changed how bait works. Now you gotta hunt for it using a bug net (Surprisingly fun to do). Just equip a bug net, crouch, and listen for the chirps. Follow those chirps and find the bug.

Fishing also has been redone a bit. Different fish now are fishable in different biomes and depend on day or night. A few fish also have new buffs attached to eating their meals, so it's worth it to go for the fish in harder biomes.

Hope you like it!

18 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

Excellent. Is it safe to uninstall the first fishing version and replace it with the second version in the existing game?

I did not test that, but i think it should be fine... If anything, you might have different items due to the way things are loaded in. I added the bugnet just above the fish types, for example, so if you had one type of fish, it might change into another type of fish. I don't think anything would trigger a corruption.

31 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

Excellent. Is it safe to uninstall the first fishing version and replace it with the second version in the existing game?

Just tested in a single game and had no issues. The items didnt even change. So it should be fine.

41 minutes ago, Telric said:

I did not test that, but i think it should be fine... If anything, you might have different items due to the way things are loaded in. I added the bugnet just above the fish types, for example, so if you had one type of fish, it might change into another type of fish. I don't think anything would trigger a corruption.

30 minutes ago, Telric said:

Just tested in a single game and had no issues. The items didnt even change. So it should be fine.

Thank you. On a different note, I wanted to ask you about the baits being found in cupboards in the first version, but I guess this new version changes that completely?

8 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

Thank you. On a different note, I wanted to ask you about the baits being found in cupboards in the first version, but I guess this new version changes that completely?

Correct. No bait in loot or harvesting, except worms from digging. Other baits you gotta hunt for with the bug net. More interactive.

1 hour ago, josefdarks said:

TRAFFIC LIGHT MOD.. FOR 7 TO DAYS.. A20 NEED MOD FOR GAME

A VERY NECESSARY TRAFFIC LIGHT MODS DECORATION  ESTEAM PUNK 7 TO DAYS A20 MODS EXTILE ESTEAM PUNK HOME BASE PLAYER

I'm not sure if I'll make that type of decoration or not. There is a person that usually makes all lights into craftable working ones. They might end up doing it, but atm I'm not lookin to do a traffic light decoration.

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (New Sleeping mod added: 12/28/2021)

Hey all, just added a new mod that I've seen requested here and there. It's a simple mod to let you sleep some nights away. It is a single player only mod as it WILL cause issues on multiplayer. Once the check for IsBloodmoon is fixed, it will work for multiplayer, though multiple people sleeping at the same time will trigger double or more time acceleration.

Check under the Utility modlets to find it, and let me know how it is.

16 hours ago, Telric said:

Hey all, just added a new mod that I've seen requested here and there. It's a simple mod to let you sleep some nights away. It is a single player only mod as it WILL cause issues on multiplayer. Once the check for IsBloodmoon is fixed, it will work for multiplayer, though multiple people sleeping at the same time will trigger double or more time acceleration.

Check under the Utility modlets to find it, and let me know how it is.

Interesting new game mechanic, does it allow you to skip horde night for when you absolutely can't be bothered with it? :p

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)