Thoughts on when to update my POIs?

Deverezieaux

Hi all,

I'm planning to update all of my current POIs to fit the new predefined sizes. I already started doing a little work to this end before A20 released, but I'm wondering if I should wait until A20 stable to begin the resizing and any other fixes. Maybe it doesn't matter at all when I start and experimental vs stable is irrelevant? Who knows? Not me! Just wanted some thoughts.

10 minutes ago, Deverezieaux said:

Hi all,

I'm planning to update all of my current POIs to fit the new predefined sizes. I already started doing a little work to this end before A20 released, but I'm wondering if I should wait until A20 stable to begin the resizing and any other fixes. Maybe it doesn't matter at all when I start and experimental vs stable is irrelevant? Who knows? Not me! Just wanted some thoughts.

Hi Deverezieaux

I think it is irrelevant if you do it while it is in experimental or stable, I do not think that Tfp is going to change something that is so drastic and breaks something, just as Stallions and his team are updating the Compopack and your poi are there, but it is your decision, luck.
Regards

23 minutes ago, Deverezieaux said:

Sounds good. I just opened one of my A19 POIs in A20 and every block shows up as missing. Is there a conversion tool for 19 to 20 yet, or guidance on how to convert? I believe in the past there have been tools/resources for this.

Hi Deverezieaux

This can help you.
Regards

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/25818-a19-prefab-converter-to-a20/